[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can safely say this will go down in history as the greatest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Spider-Verse_003.jpg (322KB, 660x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Verse_003.jpg
322KB, 660x1002px
We can safely say this will go down in history as the greatest Spider-Man event ever.
>>
I hate Spider-Man and I'll push my brand new OCs: the event.
>>
That's not Maximum Carnage or The Gauntlet, or Spider Island op. It will go down in history as a fun event, sure, but by no means the best.
>>
>>80652874
Maximum Carnage was complete shit. Even more shit than worst parts of Slott's run.
>>
>>80652924
Yeah, I disagree, it was a damn fun event for its time, watching Carnage gather up a crazy ass team of killers almost as crazy as himself, while at the same time watch Spidey call in help from everyone he knows (and even a few he didn't trust) to take on the baddies was awesome.
>>
>>80652742
That title goes to Spider-island. It's perfect. Almost like Slott didn't write it.
>>
>>80653134
That moment where Peter calls in the Spider powered citizens to fight off the Spider-Man posers was fucking great. The only thing I didn't like was killing off Anti Venom it's still my headcanon that Reed inserted self replicating nanobots into Brock designed to inhibit the symbiote in his newer white blood cells. Reed was counting on Eddie being stupid and not knowing a thing about his own body.
>>
>>80653213
Religious zealot brock is best brock. I don't mind him so much as toxin i just don't like the red/black design
>>
>>80653106
>it was shit
>nah, it was AWESOME!
Typical /co/ imbecile.
>>
>>80652742
God, I hope not.
>>
It will get a movie most likely
>>
File: DAMMIT.png (490KB, 570x572px) Image search: [Google]
DAMMIT.png
490KB, 570x572px
>>80653408
Nice counter argument there. So, did you dislike Maximum Carnage for any actual reason? Or are just saying you don't like it because the majority of /co/ doesn't like it? Did you even read the comic? I know that most of /co/ doesn't these days, but I figure you might have.
>>
>>80653347
I find it really weird that Eddie was making a bunch of sports anologies during the Carnage ongoing
>Put me in coach
>time for a hail Mary
>sick of being on the sidelines
It's like the writer wants to use Flash, but he's stuck in space. So now we have Agent Toxin, I like to imagine that after Eddie met Flash he figured "Goddamn he looks cool...wonder if I can pull that look off.."
>>
We an safely say this post is bait.
>>
>>80653106
The best part was when they just went around blasting everyone with hope rays.
>>
>>80654559
Hell yes it was, far better than how most events end, what makes it even better is how later the idea is made fun of by the only person it failed to work on.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.