[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /co/ here it is as promised from my last thread. https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: its done.png (301KB, 1366x960px) Image search: [Google]
its done.png
301KB, 1366x960px
Well /co/ here it is as promised from my last thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcdSl4FVvv0&feature=youtu.be
Thank you to those who for the supported me
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>80622606
that's the point
>>
>>80622630
Why would you make something that's shit when you could be making something that's good?
>>
>>80622662
because what's the point in being good, i'll never get good, might as well be the shittiest person around.
and i promised that i'd make this in last nights thread
>>
>>80621668
Eh, you have a nice mic and good enough voice, the biggest problem is not the quality of the drawings but the fact that you really didn't have any fun thing to say, and you are inbetween the "totally not caring at all" and "probably almost trying to care" drawing quality which is a weird place, you should either go down one level and just base the stuff on random le funny shit or go up a level and make some kind of actual comment or comedy, cuz the writing is the thing that this shit is lacking

Overall, is shit, but at least you did something, you are now 100 times superior than most people in /co/ so that's something
>>
>>80622976
The fact is friend, that's not my voice, I don't even have a good mic.
I just happened to have had some really old vocaroo audio that I saved in my computer for a really long time and I just wanted to do some really shitty video with it.
>>
File: 200w(2).gif (393KB, 200x137px) Image search: [Google]
200w(2).gif
393KB, 200x137px
>>80621668

That was terrible, please don't try to write comedy you suck at it
>>
>>80621668
>>80622606
>>80622630
So is Sony Movie Maker.
>>
>>80622988
I didn't write it
>>
DON'T FUCKING BULLY VINNIE

keep making videos lad, you can get better!
>>
>>80623019
I wish I had sony movie maker.
>>
>>80622986
Well then I guess you did exactly that...

No idea what was the point of that fucking Vocaroo tho...
>>
>>80623126
I think it came from /b/ or one of those cancerous interdimensional tv threads I make.
I Forgot
>>
>>80623060
Well whoever wrote that has a terrible sense of comedy
>>
>>80623235
I liked it, guess I have terrible taste in comedy
>>
I'm serious stop bullying Vinnie. Why antagonize a man who simply wants to provide laughs? I will fucking fight you
>>
>>80623174
Well then, just find another Vocaroo that is actually not literally shit and then you will get something ok, if you want of course...
>>
#ProtectVinniesSmile
>>
>>80623469
That all I have, including a short normies get out dubstep made vocally
>>
>>80623521
Well you have a confirmed shit taste when it comes to vocaroos then my friend
>>
>>80623602
I've always had a shit taste
>>
>>80623622
See, dubs even confirms it.
>>
DON'T

Make fun of Vinnie's videos. Just get out
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.