[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should have added this guy into Iron Mans team. Didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Abomination.png (574KB, 956x570px) Image search: [Google]
Abomination.png
574KB, 956x570px
Should have added this guy into Iron Mans team.

Didn't need many lines, just a quick explanation and would have been great for a fight scene.
>>
Isn't he dead?
>>
>>80616735

Why would you ask dumb questions like that?

He's just locked up.
>>
...Why? He's a genuinely evil psychotic who wanted to destroy a city just to prove he's the stronkest, probably would have tried to take over the world in some way

Iron Man is opposite Cap, he isn't evil.....
>>
>>80616748
Oh, I thought he was dead. Probably can't use him because Universal owns him still. They have their own far more popular characters - no point splitting cash with Universal when they're already splitting with Sony for Spidey.
>>
>>80616735
you can't kill doomsday-zod!
>>
>>80616763

Shild/Hydra still wanted him for the Avengers.

I'm sure theres some retarded polititian that think it would be a good idea.

He's a vet just like Cap too so they could have spun it that way.
>>
>>80616748
How can you lock him up anyway?
The guy is as strong as Hulk.
>>
>>80616828
>He's a vet just like Cap too so they could have spun it that way.

Yeah, only he murdered a fuckton of people in cold blood, including cops and soldiers, and in visible sight, and on the news...
>>
>>80616862

Why do people overrate super strenght so much? What has Hulk or Abomination done in any of these films that would make you think they were unstoppable?

Also they could just use some stark tech to keep him suspend him in no gravity or someshit.
>>
>>80616913

>America did 9/11 on it self, everyone in the whole world can see the evidence for them selves
>Still beleive what the goverment tell them

EASY
A
S
Y
>>
>>80616987
You're right but you're talking the real world, not the movie world

In the movie world, people would not be that stupid

>What has Hulk or Abomination done in any of these films that would make you think they were unstoppable?
Be unstoppable?

>Also they could just use some stark tech to keep him suspend him in no gravity or someshit.

Stark tech can't do shit to the Hulk, I'd ask if you read comics but....do you even watch movies?
>>
>>80616862

If I remember right there is a throwaway line in the Avengers that they have him in some kind of deep cryo stasis in the arctic. Doped up on enough drugs to kill an elephant and kept frozen solid in arctic ice would probably be enough to keep him contained, he's not as strong as the Hulk.
>>
He's too busy fighting Batman and Superman right now.
>>
>>80617187

Abomination isn't the Hulk.

And offcourse it can, can the Hulk defy gravity?
>>
>>80617279
>And offcourse it can, can the Hulk defy gravity?

He can breathe in space, Hulk can do anything
>>
File: 1430849790332.png (626KB, 1139x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1430849790332.png
626KB, 1139x1422px
>no hulk movie
BULLSHIT
Hulk movies are the best, except when they're not.
>>
>>80617260
Jesus you're right
>>
>>80617224
Naw that was AoS when Coulson was threatening Grant by sending him to watch Abomination's cryo cell in Alaska with pretty much the exact words you said.
>>
>>80617312
if they were the best they would make money
>>
>>80617305

Except be an interesting character apparently
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.