[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight, on a very special thread for clone high... how would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: CLO_PR_SA_02_big.jpg (116KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
CLO_PR_SA_02_big.jpg
116KB, 550x412px
Tonight, on a very special thread for clone high...

how would you do a 2nd season
>>
Several Gandhi centric episodes to piss off the street shitters further.
>>
>>80509936
>when I was younger I thought it was cancelled just because of ratings
>found out the real reason years later

I'm still mad.
>>
Gandhi finds out that he is not really a clone of Gandhi, but an obscure historical figure, so he and the gang go on a road trip to find out about his real "Clonefather"

He was originally going to be a clone of Gary Coleman, but that might be a bit insensitive

Scudworth marries Rebecca Stamos (he told her that's what John would've wanted)
>>
>>80511596
What was the real reason, I just figured it was ratings.
>>
I'd just add a Robin Williams clone
>>
>>80512108
Indians got pissed off at the portrayal of Gandhi
>>
>Damn it! I haven't been to the olive garden in like, forever!
>>
>>80511686
>try and find out who his real clonefather is
>its Muhammad
>>
SO HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER VACATION
>>
>>80509575
the kids are going to school when something happens and joan abe have a huge case of deja vu.
ghandi ran off and became a trucker and occasionally George Washington carver cracks jokes about missing the days of black and tan.
joan and abe have a final destination like trip predicting everything that happens during the episode.
at the end as they are screaming and freaking out mr. butler tron shows up and says WESLEY!
the kids act if he said something important and we can't understand.
gradually reveal during the season that it's five years later and the shadowy government guys unfroze the kids after a week but it took four years to wipe the memories of prom night. they essentially have rewritten the kids minds so that it's six months earlier in the year than prom.
abe and joan then are all gung ho about buying beer after they learn this till the cashier points out their id's say they are 17

other characters:
jfk has become an insane sarah connor esque figure living in a trailer and is the only clone besides ghandi who remembers the events of prom night.
cleo has become a lindsey lohan like figure (explosive incident, breakdown, period of instability and now hangs out with stoners.)
ghandi remembers the entire night of prom and ran away to become a trucker since his ADD rendered him immune to the mental rewrite process. the shadowy government guys threatened to kill all the clones if he told them their status as clones.
>>
>>80514475
due to skin damage and a medical chart mixup caused by being frozen skudworth and stamos have switched faces. stamos makes a great principal, however since he can't understand butlertron he doesn't understand butlertron keeps trying to tell him what happened. (he thinks he's skudworth but keeps having dreams that he's stamos.)

skudworth in a week turned stamos into a superstar then a pariah (attacked the skunk, then the animal rights people got pissed) and then into a has been ( the entire season background events detail stamos trying to revive his career including dancing with the stars parody, the amazing race parody, all the way up to celebrity rehap parody.

season finale is abe and joan finding the freezer remembering everything and then they see the frozen corpse of marilyn manson.
>>
>>80514475
>jfk has become an insane sarah connor esque figure living in a trailer and is the only clone besides ghandi who remembers the events of prom night.
I can't tell you how much I want this
>>
>>80514700
a good writer can weave a cancellation and revival years later into the storyline.
>>
Scudworth is demoted to Assistant Vice Principal under Mr. B and new acting Principal...John Stamos
>>
>>80512108
150 indians including members of parliament and ghandi's grandson held a hunger strike outside the MTV building in new delhi protesting the portrayal of ghandi
>>
>>80509575
Its the first day of school for a new year, update all technology to modern times and make no refrencing to the finale ending except one off handed comment about spending the night in the freezer at prom (it's a sex metaphor)
>>
>>80509575
Hey guy, how you doing, guy
>>
say what?
>>
>>80514912
damn, i didn't know that.

those damn passive indians, at least they didnt go apeshit like when Muhammad was drawn.
>>
>>80515592
its different though because its not actually ghandi its a fucking CLONE of ghandi. they missed the entire point of his character being pressured to live up to his clone father and reinventing himself as a wild party animal
>>
>>80515721
certainly, but its one in the same. people cant take criticisms of their idols.
>>
>>80514912
If I remember correctly MTV India didn't even air the show. That's the most bullshit part.
>>
>>80517080
still, they protested
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.