[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. So I'm watching Justice League Unlimited, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-1585466833810285341.jpg (467KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1585466833810285341.jpg
467KB, 1080x1920px
Hey guys. So I'm watching Justice League Unlimited, and in the episode I'm watching it takes Batman, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman roughly 50 years in the future, where Warhawk, Static Shock and Terry McGinnis tell them that the second Watchtower was destroyed, killing virtually all of the superheros.

What I'm asking is, what incident was he talking about? I'm trying to find information on what they were talking about but I can't find anything.
>>
>>80500229
I'm guessing it was something caused by the time traveling guy and the Jokers he had made into cyborgs. Whenever time travel kills off someone, it's usually reversed by the end.
>>
>>80500229
I still don't get how in the fuck batman travels to the future and finds himself older.
>>
File: 1392178519186.jpg (11KB, 234x317px) Image search: [Google]
1392178519186.jpg
11KB, 234x317px
>>80500652
you don't understand aging?
>>
>>80500652
Because batman still went back to the regular timeline so he could age regularly.
>>
>>80500229

Allegedly Chronos attacked the JL and killed them and took over. This isn't the first time the future showed the aftermath of something like this. Savage also killed the league in an alternate future.

All you need to know is that this was a future that ended up not happening. And Chronos got stuck in a time loop that he's not aware of. Serves him right because he almost undid all of reality.
>>
>>80500652
Old Man Bruce also says that he doesn't remeber meeting his older self in the future. So the whole this was a paradox from the start. Plus, Terry dies in that episode, yet lives to break Old Waller's tea cup.

tl;dr Time travelling guy fucked up everything, don't look for any comsistence in the timeline.
>>
>>80501104
Yeah I just saw that happen. Thank god.
I'm new to the DC universe, even though I watched it over the years (teen titans, batman beyond, justice league, etc) and I've been going all over the wiki looking at the characters and events. Really interesting stuff.
Heck I didn't even know there were multiple robins. I guess that explains nightwing.
Which robin was the robin in teen titans then?
>>
>>80501142

Dick with a little Tim. Red X was allegedly the replacement for Jason Todd.
>>
>>80501126
>end of episode shows time traveling guy getting close to the hand at the end of the wormhole before green lantern and Batman stop him
What was the hand supposed to be????
>>
>>80501142
>>80501166

Also, the Timmverse includes Batman the Animated Series, Superman, Static Shock, Batman Beyond, Zeta Project, and Justice League and Unlimited. Teen Titans was in its own universe.
>>
>>80501142
Dick.
Not every cartoon is part of the same universe, the Beyond is part of the Timmverse:
Batman Animated Series > Superman Animated Series > Justice League > Justice League Unlimited > Batman Beyond
Static Shock is also part of that universe, but I never saw it so I can't really talk about it.
>>
>>80501142
It was never said, but his alternate universe self was named Nosyarg Kcid - Dick Grayson spelled backwards.
Also >>80501166 I don't think he was meant to be specifically one of the Robins.
>>
>>80501180

Hand of Creation.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bang

Basically the big bang. Turns out that it's Krona's hand and it caused a paradox or whatever. And it created Imperiux, who is the living embodiment of the Big Bang.

Fun stuff.
>>
>>80501202

He was Dick but people noticed his personality was more like Tim's.
>>
File: Sir-killalot.gif (10KB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
Sir-killalot.gif
10KB, 200x147px
>>80500229
The part where Sir Killalot murdered them.
>>
>>80501198

Static is part of it. He even had a number of crossovers including being in the JLU episode OP was talking about.

He turns out to be one of the most powerful superheroes of the future. Which makes sense given how ridiculous he gets with his powers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.