[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can you talk about your research for taking on this role

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>Can you talk about your research for taking on this role? I mean did you find any comic stories that really resonated with you or anything like that?

>SHIPP: Oh yeah. I read a bunch of comics. The one comic that I didn’t get to read was Storm’s introduction to X-Men. That’s because it’s worth like $30,000 and I was like, “Okay, is there like some online pictures of it that I could see?” And they’re like, “No, that’s why it’s worth $30,000″. I’m like, “Oh, okay, got it”. I did like a whole bunch of back story on it. I read a lot of the newer comics because there are a lot of newer comics that are doing a lot of her back story, especially her stuff with T’Challa, and I wanted to know who she was. In my mind because of the way that the script is, in comparison to her comic story line, it’s a little but different. So in my mind, like she and T’Challa were king and queen of Africa when they were like 13, and that’s the only way that I could make it work. They were young king and queens, it happens sometimes, whatever.

http://collider.com/x-men-apocalypse-alexandra-shipp-storm-interview-black-panther/

You can get Giant-Size X-Men 1for far less than 30,000.
>>
>>80499570
>people who don't read comics don't know about comics

Did you really have to make a thread for this?
>>
>she read Hudlin's run
HA
>>
>>80499589
And transracial pansexual wizards.
>>
>>80499570
>>80499597
GOD DAMMIT FUCK

>king and queen of Africa

IT'S NOT A COUNTRY YOU FUCKING IGNORANT AMERICAN BINT
>>
>>80499570
>“Okay, is there like some online pictures of it that I could see?” And they’re like, “No, that’s why it’s worth $30,000″
Wait, what?
>>
>>80499619
Why didn't they just give her the OHC, you can get it for like $15.
>>
File: Storm & Nightcrawler.png (386KB, 678x496px) Image search: [Google]
Storm & Nightcrawler.png
386KB, 678x496px
What a slattern
>>
>black panther and storm as king and queen of Wakanda for the purpose of having a shoehorned black couple
>Acknowledging the worst relationship in comics
At least she's making an effort to read the comics
>>
>>80499713
That face screams "Oh shit, she said it."
>>
>>80499570
>she and T’Challa were king and queen of Africa
Why do Americans find it so hard to grasp the notion that Africa is a continent not a country?
>>
>>80499616
>>80499951
>one person said something, therefore all 300 million people in an entire country spread over 50 states agrees with her
>>
>>80499640
Comic shop owners are very apathetic. I have a shop keep ask me what the latest events were about.
>>
File: I can BAMF to this.png (213KB, 4446x4998px) Image search: [Google]
I can BAMF to this.png
213KB, 4446x4998px
>>80499825
>>
>>80500006
Next you'll say that only minority of Muslims are blowing up people.
>>
>>80500006
Make that at least 2 people including one who's an elected US official.
https://youtu.be/rNQLBSHckQ8
>>
>>80499640
theres such a thing as E-comics it would cost her like a dollar or two.
>>
>>80499570
fucking REPRINTS

REPRITNS GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

Does she have a twitter, I wish to politely inform her that reprints and collected volumes are available for well under $100.00 USD.
>>
>>80500276
You'll probably get her defence force calling you a shitlord for mansplaining nigga
>>
>>80500276
The whole of Clairmont's run is on Unlimited.
>>
>>80500006
You can't deny Americans have such a poor education (and a low desire to get to know orher cultures than their own) that it's not rare to hear one say that Africa is a country or that Europe is an island situed west of the Falklands
>>
>>80501768
>and a low desire to get to know orher cultures than their own
Im pretty sure most people in New York and California probably know more about asian and south american culture than most other people around the world. I can say that as a Chinese dude, most people here know more about Japan, Korea, and other SEA countries than most other Chinese people.
>>
>>80501768
>and a low desire to get to know orher cultures than their own
Just curious, what countries have a high desire to get to know other cultures than their own.
>>
>>80501976
Asia doesn't count, only dirty browns who build huts made of grass and their own shit do.
>>
>>80500036
No one lives in fucking Alaska you ignorant Yuropeon cumguzzler. Those faggots may as well be Canadian hicks.
>>
>>80501768
>implying I can't
>>
>>80499713
Yukata Storm looks really good, she is really one of those mystical Brown People with White Hair that Japan loves so much.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.