[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished watching X-men tv series. What's /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

So I just finished watching X-men tv series.

What's /co/ opinion on it?
Best episodes?
Best characters?
>>
My favorite episode is the first Mojo one where he traps them in parody tv shows

> I Dream of Jean

It's certainly nostalgic, I'm not sure I could enjoy it without already liking The X-Men and watching it growing up
>>
>>80401636
Also, why last season had such a shitty animation compare to the previous ones? is really painful to watch.
>>
File: XMen04.jpg (192KB, 630x936px) Image search: [Google]
XMen04.jpg
192KB, 630x936px
>>80401636
The whole Phoenix and Dark Phoenix saga shit
Say what you say that was the high point of that series
Also the scene where she goes bat shit crazy and we got cameos of a few magical marvel people such as Thor, Strange and Uatu. Fucking based.
>>
>>80402003

Incidently it was AFTER all this that I think the series went to shit.

and it wasn't a gradual decline either. It went to COMPLETE shit

also because I know he's gonna show up

ROGUE IS A BIPOLAR TRAILER SLUT AND NOT A BELLE! LEARN A WHAT A BELLE IS! IT'S A VERY SPECIFIC KIND OF THING!
>>
Was a bit of meh series (I didn't like most of the characters), but Rogue (and specially her voice) was great.

anyway this >>80402003 was great, also the tv shows and I personally liked the sewer mutant stuff and some of the time travel with Apocalypse.
The episode with the mutant kid that can imagine anything he want was great, also some of the bishop episodes.
>>
>>80402397
>that episode where apocalypse wants to fuck up time, kidnaps a ton of psychic people and take them to some kind of nexus

That was some breddy good shit
>>
>>80402485
loved the logic too there. He couldn't win because of the good and evil rules, so he decided to destroy reality
>>
>>80401636
>Best character
THIS ONE IS FOR YOU MORPHO
>>
CHAAAAAAAAAARLES
>>
That one weye deadpool shows up for a second
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>
>>80401636

>Best characters?

Apocalypse was never, and will never be, as awesome as he was in this show.

>I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you!
>>
>>80401636
My favorite character was Pink Midget in Green that always fought in the Brotherhood alongside Warpath.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 470x313px
>>80402807
>>
>>80401636
Evolution was better.
>>
File: Mary_Walker_(Earth-92131).jpg (22KB, 521x632px) Image search: [Google]
Mary_Walker_(Earth-92131).jpg
22KB, 521x632px
>>80402485

Lots of cameos in that episode.
>>
>>80402660
Not
>WOLVERINE, PULL BACK!
Are you even /morph/ine?
>>
>>80401636
good stuff. it had some drawbacks, but i'd much rather it have those than the drawbacks most action animated series since have had, yknow? better overdramatic than under. it challenged kids, but kept them interested with awesome fights
>>
File: jugger.jpg (13KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
jugger.jpg
13KB, 400x222px
>>80402679
HE GOT IN MY HEAD! OHHH I'M TRIPPIN' ON ACID!
>>
>>80401636
It had the best Wolverine ever. Probably the only cartoon to really depict him right second only to the anime.

Speaking of I feel sorry for all the japanese kids who watch such an amazing opening only to be greeted by the actual show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs
>>
>>80405087
eh most shows in either country had issues with the theme song getting all the budget
>>
I remember thinking this episode was so interesting and dealt with some really fucked up themes. Watching it now. The pacing is total garbage.
>>
>>80405087
I would have liked it less if it had been like the anime intro.
I like fights like that of the old Juggernaut meme more than anime fights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuvOVH0aSQ
>>
>>80402660
>tfw you watched this show when it originally aired and you always thought Morpho was going to come back because you didn't see him die on screen
>>
File: X-Men-Danger-Room-Protocols.jpg (72KB, 673x353px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-Danger-Room-Protocols.jpg
72KB, 673x353px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um1Say_x27o
This would have been an interesting fan-view of the original cartoon series, makes it more unfortunate that Marvel forced it to be tossed.
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/x-men-danger-room-protocols-180648689.html
>>
>>80405087
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs [Embed]

>Cyclops blowing up Krakoa with a massive optic blast

Huh. The show never adapted that story. I guess the Japanese people who made this intro were actually familiar with the American comics beforehand.
>>
>>80405883
What episode was it? I haven't seen this shit in ages.
>>
>>80407566

Weapon X, Lies, and Video Tape
>>
>>80401817
Last minute order. The team thought they were ending with the Apocalypse two-parter.
>>
>>80407234
Why do fans announce their projects? I'll never understand this sort of thing.
Announce it when you fucking release it. By that point, it'll be too late for the corporate goons to do anything about stopping it.
>>
>>80402397
>but Rogue (and specially her voice) was great.

Uggh, she spoke like she just smoked a pack of cigs. And as someone who's lived down south? NO ONE FUCKING TALKS LIKE THAT!
>>
File: 425535-iceman_b.jpg (104KB, 440x599px) Image search: [Google]
425535-iceman_b.jpg
104KB, 440x599px
Cold Comfort introduced me to my husbando.
>>
CRYYYYYYY FOOOR THE MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!
>>
THIS ONES FOR YOU MORPH!!!!
>>
>>80405883
has really fucked up stories yes, you can see how they're much mature than UJL because the parallels between mutants and real world, the problem is it never felt that it attack the issue directly (always fights, maybe some character changed his mind). Still miles away from most shows
>>
>>80401636
I've had that cartoon's opening without the sound effects as my ringtone for ages
>>
I remember that episode where Cyclops rekts Mr. Sinister's shit.
>>
question, is Marvel Anime any good?
>>
>>80402003
>Also the scene where she goes bat shit crazy and we got cameos of a few magical marvel people such as Thor, Strange and Uatu. Fucking based.

Not magical but Spider-man had cameo too.

>>80402732
I kind of miss buff Deadpool.
>>
>>80410134
that looks great, name of the comic?
>>
>>80416156

That's probably from the Carlos Pacheco run in the late 90s.
>>
>>80414575
He does it again in WaTXM
Any episode or comic issue that shows Scott rekting Sinister's shit is good to great. Like, I can't find a bad example of it.
>>
>>80402827
who was actually that pink midget? Gremlin?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.