[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think about Rick & Morty and the coming third

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 2316515616152.jpg (85KB, 760x427px) Image search: [Google]
2316515616152.jpg
85KB, 760x427px
What does /co/ think about Rick & Morty and the coming third season?
I just marathoned the show and really like it
>inb4 people saying it's bad because it's "edgy" and anti-religion
>>
More like Reddit & Morty
>>
I don't watch reddit cartoons senpai
>>
>>80362280
there is no third season. the show's over.
>>
>>80362354
Season 3 is being written right now.

Try not to kill yourself.
>>
>>80362306
>>80362323

what does this even mean?
>>
>>80362280
>coming
See you in winter 2019
>>
>>80362306
>>80362323
/gfg/ and /sug/ everyone
>>
>>80362306
>>80362323

The fuck does this even mean.
>>
>>80362354
Just another fucking year of waiting!
>>
>>80362280
Reddit and Tumblr
>>
>>80362784
If you don't like it, it's reddit or tumblr, anon
>>
I've only seen the first season. Aside from a couple of moments, I really wasn't impressed. The constant stammering when Rick and Morty interact is irritating as fuck, too.
>>
>>80362280
I enjoyed well enough it the first time, kinda dull in but the good jokes were frequent enough to keep me interested. but I can't make it through a rewatch past episode 2. Reddit really is the best way to describe it overall, in the same way that certain things can only be described as gay or autistic.
>>
>>80364551
That makes no sense. Use actual words to describe things, like a normal person.
>>
>>80362280

The actual problem with the show is that it idealizes being a shitlord because science grandpa says so.

If you make the foil character retarded so that the main character seems more justinfied in his actions, then you end up with a single character being what the show is dependent upon. It gives writers too much power. And while they are not abusing it to it's fullest extent, I expect the audience to get to them and cause a fanservice shitstorm eventually.
>>
Nowadays you can't talk about this show here without "Reddit" coming up.
>>
>>80362762
Both don't exist anymore.
>>
Rick and Morty is one of the best shows on TV right now, probably the best adult cartoon.
>>
>>80362762
But GFG and SUG love R&M.
>>
>>80362280
They have women writing for season 3, so it will be shit
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-01+at+02.21.27).png (504KB, 1145x641px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-01+at+02.21.27).png
504KB, 1145x641px
>Or longer!
>>
>>80362280
It's good but not the best since sliced bread how some people think. I think the third season will be geat again.
>>
>>80362732
I means "I don't like and if you do then you are a strawman reddit/tumbler user wich supposed to be a bad thing."
>>
>>80367004
It's just one dude, like the niggermancer on unsounded threads, a /co lifer with nothing to do but perpetuate his own pet meme all day.
>>
>>80364551
>Reddit really is the best way to describe it overall,
>in the same way that certain things can only be described as gay or autistic.

I know you guys hate Reddit, but you people can't even express yourselves like actual adults. It seems so ironic that you guys try to look down on anybody, really.
I've been on 4chan for 4 years and I still don't understand the hate for reddit or the believe that people on 4chan aren't the most edgy autists out here in the internet.
>>
>>80362280
>I just marathoned the show
You can only marathon a single episode, idiot. What you meant to say was you BINGE-marathoned it.
>>
>>80366840
The fuck are you talking about? It doesn't idealize anything. It's a dumb cartoon.

And the foil character becomes less retarded every episode. That's like the underlying character development of the whole show.
>>
>>80364551
>Reddit really is the best way to describe it overall, in the same way that certain things can only be described as gay or autistic.
That's never true though, it only seems that way because you aren't very bright.
>>
>>80373182
How could watching a single episode be considered "marathoning"? Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1286773920435.jpg (46KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1286773920435.jpg
46KB, 624x352px
>>80370500
This is bait and if it isn't you're a fucking TOOL.
>>
HIT OR MISS. When it's funny and clever, it's REALLY good but when it's miss, it's pretty bad or mediocre.
>>
>>80374055
Can you give me an example of when it was bad?
>>
File: No more mr nice Gaius.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
No more mr nice Gaius.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>80375526
Not him, but I couldn't stand the second interdimensional TV episode.

The Jerry plot couldn't stand on its own, the improv wasn't nearly as good as last time, and it felt like they were really trying to cash in on the last one and hope no one noticed, except they drew attention to it right before the opening.
>>
>spend the entire second season fucking around on adventures
>sometimes adds onto the story or develops the characters, but otherwise its just Morty and his now asshole grandpa doing space shit
>finale comes and drops an ass-load of plot on everyone then leaves on a cliffhanger
>lol we'll be back in a couple of years!
Rick felt more of a jackass than the first season.
That finale made the rest of the season feel like a god damn filler in an anime.
I was fine with them running around space, but then they decided to throw shit at the fan then run out the door, leaving everyone confused and anxious.
>>
>>80375761
Oh yeah. When I watched that episode I was thinking "oh is this a running gag? okay", but then the entire episode was about it.
>>
>>80375962
Yeah Rick was way more of a douche
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.