[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Helming the DCEU is literally killing Synder Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: rip.jpg (86KB, 960x822px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
86KB, 960x822px
>Helming the DCEU is literally killing Synder

Is it truly worth it, /co/?
>>
>>80356453
Sounds like a win/win.
>>
>>80356453
A few mediocre DC movies is totally worth a world without Snyder.
>>
If Grant Morrison has taught me anything it's that a sacrifice is necessary for some good DC work.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if he caught whatever Frank Miller has given that they share a similar creative mindset.
>>
>>80356453
Looks like they were right when they said DC would save capeshit.
>>
>>80356453
>Flash
>Cap wings
>not lightning

WHY?!
>>
>>80356734

Don't pretend you can actually tell what the design is from that photo.

Also a lot of those suits are clearly prototypes/test versions. The suit could completely change by the time we see it.
>>
>>80356453
His sacrifice will not go forgotten, god bless you Snyder
>>
File: 1429289746577.jpg (1MB, 2224x2368px) Image search: [Google]
1429289746577.jpg
1MB, 2224x2368px
>>80356453
W-Will he be okay, /co/? What's wrong with him?
>>
>>80356453
Yes
The sooner the world is rid of Synder, the better.
>>
>>80356453
>making a pakt with the devil to create the most awesome cinematic universe ever

He can't get anymore based.
>>
Momoa looks like a vampire there. he'd be a good Morbius.
>>
>>80358768
1 cent was deposited into your account.
>>
File: Stan-Lee-1.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Stan-Lee-1.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>>80356453
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
File: 1427474990158.jpg (55KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1427474990158.jpg
55KB, 416x416px
>>80358791

for Snyder, I'd do it for free.
>>
>>80358783
maybe but fuck marvel
>>
>>80358828
NEVERDEAD
>>
>>80358838
[BALDS EXTERNALLY]
>>
>>80356453
more like Synder is killing the DCEU

thats what Im more worried about especially with that blackqauman in your pic
>>
I don't know, he looks good for a 50 year old.
>>
>>80356453
In an ideal situation, he'd just fuck off to movies about franchises I don't care about and he'd be okay.

Just because he's a terrible director and misses the point of Superman doesn't mean I want him to die.
>>
>>80359368
Except not a single thing about his general directing in man of steel was poor let alone terrible.
And portraying Clark as a actual character instead of a perfect can do anything and everything Mary sue is not missing the point of the character faggot.
>>
>>80359368
>Muh Superman
stuff outside of Donner exists anon.
>>
>>80361008
Oh hey, it's you again.
Still haven't figured out how to address the actual complaints?
>>
>>80358880
>Mamoa
>Black
>>
>>80361038
None of the complaints (tornado, destruction, killing Zod) have anything to do with Clark's characterization or misinterpretation of the comic book version of the character.
>>
>His sacrifice will not be forgotten
>God bless you Snyder!!

In Snyder we trust.
>>
>>80359368
What are the glasses that he's wearing called. I see old people wear them a lot and always wondered what they were called.
>>
>>80357758
source of pic?
>>
>>80363565
Snyder is more like the planes from 911
and the DCCU is the twin towers
>>
>>80362683
That's only true if you ignore the ones that are, as you have been doing routinely.

So I'll give a couple again so that you can ignore it again. The entire "he'll bring hope" narrative is styimed by the planet currently being at a net loss to his existence, they didn't balance the human aspect with the alien focusing exclusively on the latter to the detriment of the character, and most importantly his altruism is inorganic to his characterization and upbringing; very few of his actions are sufficiently supported by what came before them.

Now go ahead and while about Donner and All Star Superman some more.
>>
>>80369537
1.) He did bring a level of hope, he saved 7 billion lives twice, him 100% accidentally bringing Zod here doesn't change that fact.
Regardless the entire point of the film is to handle it realistically and so portraying him as a Mary Sue solve everything and never makes mistakes magician instead of a actual character was never in the cards and so it is not a flaw with the individual product, just a consequence of the film not being made towards your preferences.
2.)
> they didn't balance the human aspect with the alien focusing exclusively on the latter to the detriment of the character
No they just didn't focus on the part you wanted (ala the film not being made for you) not a single actual story flaws exist because they focused on his alienation.
3.)
> and most importantly his altruism is inorganic to his characterization and upbringing
My parents taught me not to talk to strangers that doesn't mean they didn't teach me to be nice to people at the same time.
Their is zero evidence that the Kents discouraged him from caring about people (just be wary of them) or the value of human life (just know that more harm could happen then if he did nothing)
4.) I have never in my life brought up All Star, I haven't fucking read it, stop mixing up your conversations. I recall other people mentioning it unfavorably while in defense of MOS but it wasn't me.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.