[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We talk about a /co/ show that doesn't exist >Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

ITT: We talk about a /co/ show that doesn't exist

>Why was this show so scary?
> How did the episode with Cthulu get past the sensors?

INB4 Season 4 never

Pic unrelated only /co/ image I had
>>
I wish they would have stopped trying to force romance into the show in season 2
>>
>>78947514
Holy fuck, that's the sexiest tan line I have ever seen
>>
>>78947514
How about doing something that's not a waste of time?
>>
>>78947552
But your on 4chan. Everything you do is a waste of time. Oh boy your missing out on the 10000000 thread about fag space rocks>>78947552
>>
Are they even planing on stopping with the whole "he's dead for a seasson, oh no he was alive this whole time".

They did it with Niko and now they are doing it with Krastux. It got old really fast.
>>
>>78947526
Man, fuck you the forced romance was the only good part in season 2. The action certainly wasn't any good
>>
File: 1438715100690.png (174KB, 367x319px) Image search: [Google]
1438715100690.png
174KB, 367x319px
>mfw Marlene waifufags
>>
Oh, this fucking show.

>Colin gets a two-part flashback that explains fully who he is and why he's draining the energy of Machros
>I've finally realized the error of my ways and sacriced myself inside the Nexus after a heartfelt goodbye to the heroes
>Oh wait I'm a robot now and also completely one-dimensionally evil with no mention of my past whatsoever

Colin V2.0 just completely killed my interest in the show. I missed him, but bringing him back by popular demand was a fucking mistake.

even though I will admit I somewhat like his redesign
>>
>>78948998
>B-but Anon
>That could be anyone in that capsule
>That has a claw
>And those eyes
>And his voice actor is just acting secretive on Twitter for some unrelated reason
>I-it's totally going to be a s-surprise guise
>>
>All these people not realizing that Shane knew about the deal, and has been manipulating everyone for the past season and a half.

It's like you never even watched the show, they practically screamed it at you in the seven episode this season.
>>
>>78949115
>Niko fighting Enker
>the Dragon battle
>Colin with the Scorpio Unit IV
>the ENTIRE volcano episode
>not good

Nigga, you alright?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.