[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any Marvel or DC supervillains that Muslim extremists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: holy-terror-slice.jpg (41KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
holy-terror-slice.jpg
41KB, 600x200px
Are there any Marvel or DC supervillains that Muslim extremists? If not why aren't there any? I'm all for Muslim heroes like Kamala but we can't pretend like that there aren't any evil people who are Muslim. Also it wouldn't be islamophobic since there are tons of Christian villains and right now a Muslim extremist villain would be alot more relevant than Nazi villains.

Also Holy Terror is shit.
>>
>>78799708
Damn...I was hoping I could find the one other person in the world who thought holy terror was sort of fun. at the very least Frank Miller's art is phenomenal. I do enjoy me some post-sin city Frank Miller art, yessir.
>>
Kamran from Ms Marvel
>>
>>78799742
Holy Terror is so insane, it's amazing.
>>
>>78799835
I know, right?
>>
>>78799708
>we can't pretend like that there aren't any evil people who are Muslim

But we've been doing that for years
>>
>>78799708
The Jihad
http://www.comicvine.com/jihad/4060-47025/
>>
>>78799805
>>>/tumblr/
>>
I'm pretty sure DC created the fictional country of Khandaq and Quarac specifically so they can introduce vague parodies of real life Muslim extremists without seeming like huge bigots. Those are the common settings whenever someone needs to go the middle east or near south asia. They even went so far as to create a splinter cell of the League of Assassins in the recent Suicide Squad book so they could have ISIS appear without catching any flack. Maybe someone in the late 80s or early 90s tried to be upfront about things. That was the time Joker became an actual UN ambassador for Iran, so some writers weren't afraid of mixing real life with tights, no matter how retarded the results might be.
>>
>>78799742
I'm afraid to buy Holy Terror because I don't want to be called a racist.
>>
>>78800106
Have you heard of Amazon
>>
The last two issues of the latest Punisher series had him taking on a thinly-veiled version of ISIS.

Not sure if it #TRIGGERED anyone due to being overshadowed by the allegations that the writer is some kind of new Jimmy Saville.
>>
>>78800141
I don't want to pay for shipping.
>>
>>78800419
Throw some things in your order to make it go over 35 bucks for free shipping.
>>
>>78800368
You mean Edmondson. /co/ knew this (and his hatred of scanners) like back when he was writing Nu52.
>>
>>78800368
I thought that was just Kot throwing a shitfit because he couldn't stand the idea of a right-wing writer getting Red Wolf instead of him
>>
>>78800484
No it's been there in the background like Brian Wood and Eddie Berganza.
>>
Cape comics don't touch real issues anymore because that's stupid and people would complain
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.