[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of The Walking Dead comic? Who is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: walking-dead-image.jpg (355KB, 1600x1248px) Image search: [Google]
walking-dead-image.jpg
355KB, 1600x1248px
What does /co/ think of The Walking Dead comic?
Who is the best character?
>>
Kirkman lost the plot about 40 issues ago
>>
>>78637428
So that's why it's called that.
>>
I think "The Walking Dead" refers to the story actually

Cause the whole premise is dead, but still going for some reason
>>
>>78637883
kek
>>
>>78637428
They should have ended it after the prison arc.
>>
Kirkman has no idea how it'll end, though it really needs to
>>
>>78640434
have them reach alexandria, then end it. happy-ish ending
>>
"After all is said and done, I am Dream of the Endless..."
"No Morpheus. You are the Sandman: Preludes and Nocturnes."
>>
>>78641003
>We are The Walking Dead Volume 21: All Out War
>>
The only way to win is to become Superman 4 :The Quest for Peace
>>
It was good then Kirkman didn't give a fuck, same thing with the show.
>>
"Your name is V? Does it stand for something."
"Vendetta."
>>
/co/ scoffs at TWD and doesn't comprehend the point in the series. They probably think WWZ is a good movie.
>>
>>78637428
I love it. Rick, Andrea, Carl and Negan are best characters.
>>
Best character was Shane. Stopped reading when they met the Governor. It went full retard attention whore.
>heh I'm gonna lop off the protagonist's hand and make this other character my chained rape slave
>>
I stopped reading when they defeated Negan.
Is it really still going? Is it good?
How does it go on, I heard there are some timeskips after that?
>>
>>78637428
>Who is the best character?
TV rick grimes > negan > comic carl > Daryl> Andrea > comic rick grimes > Jesus

can we even count dead characters?
>>
>>78642323
>can we even count dead characters?
Axel was fucking great, you follow me?
>>
>>78642286
what, you can't take realism in your comics?
>>
>>78642354
i would put him and Morgan on the "could have been great if they were alive".
>>
>>78642323
>tyreese
We count the dead ones
>>
>>78642306
>How does it go on, I heard there are some timeskips after that?
Yeah they skipped over the time of peace again. The focus is more on multiple communities now kinda like a post apocalyptic Game of Thrones... mills, horses, wagons, armored troops with swords and formations. It really feels like a TWD Part II with its world building. Rick is learning why you need a scary threat at all times so the idiot masses don't get too cozy and start fucking society up. Maggie is doing dirty deeds as a leader too. Instead of there being a straightforward fight for survival like with The Gov/Negan, the current threats are really there to show us how far our characters are willing to go... politics and shit. Get a sense its all strengthening them for some huger threat in the future.
>>
>>78640969
They lost it after they got to alexandria, right when the million zombie overthrew the town....and then next issue there was like....10.

I honestly coulda kept this book going better than kirkman. His problem was not moving his world forward in any meaningful way.
>>
File: Negan.jpg (41KB, 332x262px) Image search: [Google]
Negan.jpg
41KB, 332x262px
>>78637428
It's time to shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.