[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like Charlie just made enemies of the entire magic kingdom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Erf3_121_900_web.jpg (521KB, 900x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Erf3_121_900_web.jpg
521KB, 900x1245px
Looks like Charlie just made enemies of the entire magic kingdom just to shoot Parson

Didn't even kill him
>>
>>78599517

I don't care..
>>
he didn't want to shoot parson, what happened was that Jack put a spell on him to put Stanely's Liverly back on him.

this resulted in the Archon's opening fire because they hadn't yet received the order that Parson had Turned.

basically lack of information fucked Charlie hard, this was huge, one simple spell fucked charlie up.
>>
hey maybe lilith wont die
>>
that should be a few GK grunt troops dead there
>>
>>78599642
if she were to die, she would have died immediately and turned to dust.

turns out Archons CAN go into the magic kingdom and, Charlie knew this himself and was potentially planning on invading with his Guns.
>>
>Charlie now owes GK a buttload of money.
>>
I dropped this when they stopped making it a comic and turned it into a book. Is it worth picking back up?
>>
>>78599596
>basically lack of information fucked Charlie hard, this was huge, one simple spell fucked charlie up.
It's not entirely the spell's fault: it's a pretty colossal mistake to send someone into a trap you've previously set for them, without confirming it's been disarmed first.

The last orders they had from Charlie was to fire on Parson if he came through the portal. Nothing there about what side he appears to be on when he does.
>>
>>78599698
Shmuckers are automagically transferred; it's only when the treasury is empty that it has to be manually paid. Also, Parson can now afford to Turn back to GK if he so chooses, though he might be tempted to get close to Charlie so he can croak him and claim the 'dish.
>>
>>78599698

The free Sean Bean casters are just a bonus.
>>
>>78599716
Every other to every third update is a book page, but they update twice a week like clockwork so I'd say it's probably worth it, plus they have Xin back so the art is on-point.

Personally, I don't mind the book pages at all - I like detailed background info.
>>
>>78599666
>>78599698
2 hit, 1 dusted. Plus Lilith, so 20 million at least? Minus 500k when Parson turns back.
>>
>>78600161
Minus 10 million when he turns back since it'll be back to halving.

Still, 10 million is five times as much as they started with. Plus they got Lilith and the guns.

Which might be enough to placate Stanley for Parson turning. He was already angry enough to try disbanding him.
>>
>>78599940
My understanding is that the gun setup was something the archons came up with on their own down in the portal room

Remember there was a billion traps set up around the portal that presumably would not harm Charlescomm units

Then Lilith blew all that up, along with Charlie's connection to the dish, so the archons down in the portal room had no orders

I think they just decided to set up guns there as an alternate measure, and Charlie wasn't aware of it
>>
File: Erf3_032_900_web.jpg (398KB, 900x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Erf3_032_900_web.jpg
398KB, 900x1156px
>>78600410
The penalty for a breach of truce is 1/2 the treasury with a max of 5 million, and a minimum of 500k

Currently Charlescomm has 150 million in the treasury and another 500 million in gems
>>
>>78600652
>http://archives.erfworld.com/Book+3/115
>don't target Lilith, do shoot Parson if he takes this opportunity to come through
He was aware of the setup down there, and explicitly gave orders to fire on Parson.
>>
>>78600830
well that was lop sided towards Charlescomm
>>
>>78601168
That was the point I'm sure
>>
>>78599716

The text pages were pretty weak early on IIRC but they're mostly readable now.

Early on the comic was written so that you could skip the text pages if you wanted (it was just side/flavor info) but I'm not sure whether that's true anymore. Haven't tried.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.