[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Neil Gaiman was a woman, would you waifu him more or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: NEIL-GAIMAN_510x380.jpg (90KB, 510x380px) Image search: [Google]
NEIL-GAIMAN_510x380.jpg
90KB, 510x380px
If Neil Gaiman was a woman, would you waifu him more or less than you do now?
>>
Neil would be one fucking uglyass woman, so probably not.
>>
/co/ would probably hate the shit out of her. Pretentious, a hack, a preachy political bitch who's constantly pandering in lieu of real storytelling.
>>
>>78584769
I'm not interested in having a slut as my waifu.
>>
>>78584769
probably just as much, which is a lot
>>
Anyone recommend me some Neil novels?
>>
File: 1451364108027.jpg (128KB, 413x477px) Image search: [Google]
1451364108027.jpg
128KB, 413x477px
High impact sexual violence in all holes I would give up all of my life for the opportunity to have my way with her.
I do not care the cost I do not care the danger I would find her and have my way with her and kidnap her for 6 months.
When I'm done with her she will be a broken shell and she will have surrendered one eye to me. Within her broken and withered state where she can never return she will make one last work a true work of art.
Then she will die from the trauma I have inflicted as it is gestated 6 months already
>>
File: moore.jpg (67KB, 584x633px) Image search: [Google]
moore.jpg
67KB, 584x633px
There's a comic where Alan Moore and Neil Gaiman are schoolgirls.
>>
>>78588249
Everything he wrote pre-Anansi Boys is good. American Gods is the best of all that stuff. Anansi Boys itself is completely forgettable. I haven't read anything he wrote after that.
>>
>>78588249
Good Omens, if that even counts.
>>
>>78590563
Post it
>>
>>78590793
I can't.
I couldn't find copies of it, but I know the artist: http://ryusukehamamoto.deviantart.com/
>>
>>78590563
>make generic anime girls
>say it's r63
>>
>>78590668
the ocean at the end of the lane could be considered a spiritual succesor of coraline, i agree with the notion that anansi was not all that but this book i really liked
the kindly ones are characters in the story
>>
>>78592289
That's literally all r63 though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.