[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Off the Air marathon on Adult Swim right now 3am - Newnow 3:15am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Off_the_Air.png (204KB, 576x240px) Image search: [Google]
Off_the_Air.png
204KB, 576x240px
Off the Air marathon on Adult Swim right now
3am - Newnow
3:15am - Liquid
3:30am - Colors
3:45am - Hair
4am - Nature
4:15am - Worship
4:30am - Space
4:45am - Animals
>>
>>78576490
Love Off the Air but I wish there was a way to easily find the sources. They cut some of the clips too early and sometimes right before the best part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYjny4qNy24

I believe they had that video on one episode but cut it right before the funny pig part. Hard to remember but most of the stuff you can find literally on Youtube and enjoy at any moment if you simply know what to look for.
>>
>>78576571
Jesus, that one was creepy.

Been really into Off the Air lately, made a Youtube playlist of all the episodes. Hope they put Newnow up too.
>>
File: 4L_54wNOrn8.png (395KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
4L_54wNOrn8.png
395KB, 630x627px
I rarely stay up long enough and even tonight I'm just in bed not able to sleep. I truly want to enjoy off the air.
>>
>>78576571
Wikipedia's list of episodes has sources for all the clips and music. basically just copying the credits text but sometimes that shit is hard to read (like Death)

also I have a dowloaded collection of all the episodes in the best versions I could find (mostly the YT videos, but DDWIWDD came from Dave's Vimeo), might put that on Mega soon

Liquid has some of the calmest songs, damn
>>
>>78576601
Link?
>>
>>78576676
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQl8zBB7bPvLWfGCVicg_kVmSVTGml2y4
here's adult swim's playlist, newnow included
>>
Off the Air is my shit.
>>
I think i like space best.
>>
Thanks anon.
>>
fuck guys i got sidetracked watching eric andre show

ill go back to /tv/...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.