[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got into a specific mental state (not saying which one because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

i got into a specific mental state (not saying which one because of that stupid Seth Rogen meme) with my friend and we decided to sit on the couch and watch adult swim

i started noticing in American dad, Cleveland show, and newer episodes of family guy that the animations felt like a smoother version of go animate during dialogue...they just stand completely still with only facial expressions and the occasional head or arm/hand movement....absolutely no attention below the waist

i then saw a commercial for Mike Tyson mysteries (iirc a much lower budget show) and the animation felt far more superior

i then looked up seasons of family guy that were still drawn (seasons 1 and 2 it looks like, correct me if I'm wrong) and there was true expressions through movements throughout the body even in dialogue

am I the only one who notices this sort laziness in more recent Seth McFarlane cartoons?
>>
>>78531949
>am I the only one who notices this sort laziness in more recent Seth McFarlane cartoons?
Yes.
No one has ever noticed this before you.
I've got the president on the phone right now and he wants you to speak at a press conference. Can you be in Washington by Friday?
>>
>>78531949
>Am I the only one
Not by a fucking mile. The lazy canned animation is one of the biggest complaints I see about these shows.
>>
>>78531949
>Am I the only one
Introducing SleepyCast
>>
No. It is universally agreed on /co/ that Family Guy is the worst animation produced
>>
Is this what happens when animation directors don't want to deal with anything going wrong or is it something related to budgeting?
>>
>Seth animation is shit now
>>
DUDE SPECIFIC MENTAL STATE LMAO
>>
>>78532040

Easier to cut corners and have it done on time. Also they probably get a bonus or something if they come in under budget requirements or other incentives.
>>
i bet /co/ could actually make a better show in goanimate
>>
>>78532320
maybe, but this would require the board to find a consensus when making the show, and judging by the kind of retard that loves cartoons around here, i can guarantee you it would be some 2deep4you action comedy about interracial incest with right wing agendas being shoved down the plot
>>
>>78531949
family guy has only looked that way since 1999
>>
>>78532072
I just realized that it was a slowpoke saying breaking news.

That level of the joke never dawned on until just now.
>>
File: not_really_though.jpg (92KB, 637x627px) Image search: [Google]
not_really_though.jpg
92KB, 637x627px
>>78532403
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.