[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were there any times in the show where they were being assholes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: phineas-and-ferb-01.jpg (18KB, 330x316px) Image search: [Google]
phineas-and-ferb-01.jpg
18KB, 330x316px
Were there any times in the show where they were being assholes to each other?
>>
>>78529202
I think there was one where they built seperate inventions and they ended it by combining them, but no. They didn't argue much.
>>
Which ep?
>>
>>78529202

The only time I ever remember them going against each other was the Trojan War episode and that was because Buford pointed out how unfair it would be for Phineas and Ferb to be on the same side.
>>
>>78529202
I think in the Star Wars episode Ferb got turned into a Sith and attempted to murder Phineas but that's about it
>>
>>78530736

that episode was great.

>let's go make Sith happen.
>Sith Roast
>that genuinely emotional lightsaber duel
>Isabella's grudge against Han
>All of Buford's lines
>lightsaber mods
>Candace the stormtrooper

man, now I have to go back and re-watch it.
>>
File: It's work related.png (1MB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
It's work related.png
1MB, 1279x720px
>>78530794

They obviously had a lot of fun writing that one.
>>
>>78530794
>Isabella griping about Han
>Vanessa is singing "So Low" over and over
>Isabella shoots her
>Camera shifts, shot her mic

How did this episode turn out so good? By all means, it should have sucked.
>>
>>78529202
I challenge you to find anyone who watches this show for them and not fapping to his sister.
>>
I have two questions about this show:

1# Was there any emotional moments regarding the brothers? (excluding the crossovers)

2# Did Ferb ever get his own episode?
>>
>>78531186
1. Really only one, in the Night of the Living Pharmacists special, when Ferb sacrifices himself and turns into a Doof zombie so Phineas and Isabella can make it to the top, Phineas falters and almost refuses to go on without him, saying he can't just leave him.

2. There was the one where he left Phineas at the mall to go help Vanessa get what she needed, even though she was trying to prove to Doof that she could do things on her own.
>>
>>78530858
/thread
>>
>>78530794
The whole stormtrooper subplot made me cringe, especially when baljeet says "socks" to the imperial march
>>
>>78530858
I like Gretchen more.
>>
>>78530858

Why not both?
>>
>>78530858
Do I count if I dislike Candace as a character?
>>
>>78529202
I remember in some earlier episodes, Phineas would accidentally cause their invention to hurt Ferb in a slapstick fashion, but never intentionally.

Shit was hilarious, I have no idea why they stopped doing that.
>>
>>78535346
I always loved the bird getting injured.
>>
>>78535346

S&P probably got pissy. Things like that probably counted as imitatible acts.
>>
>>78530858
Sure nobody watch the show for them.
>>
File: Baljeet_rides_Buford.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Baljeet_rides_Buford.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>78530858
Well, not for the sister....
>>
Obligatory : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edzsMQXRbaM
>>
File: Fireside_pit_crew.png (2MB, 1896x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Fireside_pit_crew.png
2MB, 1896x1068px
>>78530858
Sister?
Fireside Girls!
>>
File: Ginger.png (200KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ginger.png
200KB, 500x800px
>>
>>78541547
That bulge below those draw-stings is awfully suspicious looking.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.