[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so anyone read Pathfinder? Doesn't quite fill the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

so anyone read Pathfinder?

Doesn't quite fill the whole Fell's Five left in our hearts but it's been a pretty fun read.
>>
>>78505994
storytime it
>>
>>78505994

The whole reason why Fell's Five was fucking amazing was because John Rogers was committing to fleshing out the characters and setting as a consistent, believable world that had things other than dungeons and dragons and murderhobos. If this series can do something similar with having a likeable cast of characters who get into unique situations, then I'll like it too.
>>
The art is dreadful, the comic is generic as fuck. Rat Queens presents a better story.
>>
>>78506260
seconded
>>
>>78506281
So a good D&D comic is rare as a good group to play with.
>>
File: batmansad1.jpg (50KB, 350x473px) Image search: [Google]
batmansad1.jpg
50KB, 350x473px
>>78505994
>Doesn't quite fill the whole Fell's Five left in our hearts
It still hurts so much
>>
>>78506395

Pretty much!
>>
File: image.png (73KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73KB, 278x200px
>>78506415
>get the hardcover collection
>little brother borrows it over Christmas break
>comes back to me when he's done
>"Hey that was really fun, do you have the second volume so I can keep reading?"
>>
>>78506260
>>78506365

I would but all I have is the trades. sorry.

>>78506304
>Rat Queens

piss off
>>
>>78506304
>The art is dreadful
well, if anything at at least it is consistent with the books art
>>
>>78505994

Is it at least better than Rat Queens?
>>
>>78507948

Do you like Jim Zub?
>>
>>78506494
It does. I would rather read Rat Queens than this shit, and I really dislike Rat Queens.
>>
>>78507948
Anything is better than Rat Queens. The fact there's people on /co/ that earnestly think Rat Queens is a better comic than Fell's Five is a testament to their shit taste.
>>
>>78505994
It has more lesbians than Fell's Five so I like it more.
>>
>>78509865
I believe he means the current pathfinder comic is worse than Rat Queens; not that the Fell's Five comic is.
>>
>>78505994
Fell's five was one of the few good things out of 4e
fuck, man, why did it have to get cancelled
>>
File: guns in a fantasy setting.jpg (107KB, 566x960px) Image search: [Google]
guns in a fantasy setting.jpg
107KB, 566x960px
>>78510923
Is it better than Skull Kickers though?
>>
>>78511493
This seems interesting
is it good
>>
>>78511493
To be fair, they are following proper protocol for dealing with magical items. Examine it with a buddy, don't touch it with bare skin, etc. etc.

Too bad that doesn't do much for firearms.
>>
>>78512258
The page before that, the first soldier got killed by grabbing it by the barrel and slamming the handle on a table. Gun went off, shot him through his heart.
>>
>>78511094
4e a best, 5e is dogshit sprayed with the fragrance of nostalgia
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.