[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNP zQl2WOq8 >Felicity i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNPzQl2WOq8

>Felicity is out of surgery. They didn't say what's wrong.

So Felicity confirmed alive and probably paralyzed Oracle.
>>
So now Oliver is Nightwing?
>>
You're several days late on this.

And yeah it sucks.
>>
>>78485664
What's with the shitty zip-up hoodie again?
>>
>>78485664

>She's not dead.

DAMIAN DARK YOU HAVE FAILED THIS BOARD.
>>
>>78485664
>Felicity's probably Oracle
I fucking despise the idea of this.
She's worse than Smallville Lana.
>>
>yfw when theres no one in the grave because they buried Felicity's mobility
>>
>>78485664
If this happens I'm done with Arrow, If i wanted to watch shitty Batman characters I'd watch Gotham
>>
>>78488386
If they actually put that on the headstone, I will have to congratulate them for a rock solid troll.
>>
>>78488534
Ollie is mad because her vagina doesn't work anymore.
>>
The grave is for Oliver Queen. Ollie fakes his own death to get Dahrk to stop attacking the people he cares about, and only tells Barry he's still alive. When Felicity finds out, she throws a big dramatic fit and calls off the engagement.
>>
>>78485664
>They didn't say what's wrong
Maybe she is a vegetable and they will have to pull the plug and we can see Felicity die a third time. Or am I being way to hopeful?
>>
Huh...all those times Felicity asks Oliver about her codename this season...god damn poetry.
>>
What can Felicity do that Gideon can't?
>>
>>78485664
baka desu senpaitachi
>>
>>78488568
>When Felicity finds out, she throws a big dramatic fit and calls off the engagement.
I needed this laugh
>>
>>78489493
But it's very likely to happen. How's that funny?
>>
Well we should all drop it. It's over. Killing her was their chance to redeem the show, now instead we get a based cast member that is gonna die. Probably Diggle.
>>
>>78485664
The person in the grave is almost certainly Thea.
Malcom going all out on Oliver about what he would do if he ever got Thea killed made me certain of it.

Thea will die and Merlyn will become the villain again.
>>
File: 1437189141102.png (109KB, 360x340px) Image search: [Google]
1437189141102.png
109KB, 360x340px
>felicity's not ded
>She's possibly becoming even more important
>>
>Felicity is wheel chair bound
>She becomes the foreseer
fucking really?
>>
>>78491833
>Dig
>based
MUH ANDY

>>78491899
It's Lance.
>>
>>78492810
>Dig not being based

Are you gay or have a vagina? He's the broest of the bros faggot.
>>
>>78492810
This. I can't even stand Dig's character anymore. All he does is whine about his brother onscreen 24/7 now. He hasn't been good since season 1. Arrow has way to many characters and shit ones.
>>
>>78492952
Pretty sure he spent last season and first half of this one hating oliver over one thing.
>>
this is bad.
>>
>>78497035
It's also something we called the moment it happened.
>>78492810
It's definitely lance.
>>
i don't mind her becoming oracle, she already was this universe's go to computer character, she might as well be given a title to emphasize her important role in the cast.

What will be stupid though is this killing her and Oliver's relationship. It'll make oliver seem like a shit if they break up over this, especially with her still around. They needed to kill her.
>>
>>78497635
Breaking up with your gf of one year cause she got crippled is totally valid and no sane person would blame Zillow at all.
>>
>>78497635
She is the ultimate cancer of the show.
>>
>>78497691
Blame Ollie*. Who the fuck is Zillow?
>>
>>78497691
because honestly oliver could probably restore her legs somehow, either through technology or magic.
>>
>>78497791
Why the fuck would he bother to do that? What a lot of NEET virgins don't realize is Felicity is not a normal stable girl.

In fact Felicity is the type of girl that you fuck and then stay far far away from cause she's a clingy insecure psycho. That's why she's Ollie's rebound chick off Sara and Laurel will be his true love.
>>
>>78497721
It's a website used to find houses and apartments for sale or rent.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.