[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Spoiler] wouldn't Peggy hill feel at least something if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

[Spoiler] wouldn't Peggy hill feel at least something if she got kicked in the crotch? Because I'm sure of that happened to a woman that would still hurt like a bitch, balls or not
>>
>>78455922
Fuck, forgot the /spoiler, but my question still stands
>>
Peggy Hill is a badass and shrugs off pain. She survived falling from a plane, why would a kick to the cunt hurt her?
>>
>>78455922
Yes

I don't think it hurts as bad as a guy getting nailed in the balls but there's still a lot of sensitive stuff down there and getting hit there hurts
>>
her vaginas totally numb from tanking hank's monster horseschlong.
>>
>>78455922
Not as much. There's videos where guys and girls take turns kicking each other in the crotch.

It obviously seems to hurt the guy more and the girls are only slightly fazed.

>>78456103
That was pretty badass. But now I have a fear of skydiving.
>>
File: tumblr_m5kji8tynO1rwtkzko1_500.gif (858KB, 412x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5kji8tynO1rwtkzko1_500.gif
858KB, 412x284px
>>78456258
Yeah, no. Try again.
>>
It hurts, but not anywhere close to the pain being kicked in the balls seems to bring. Not debilitating so much as briefly painful/annoying. Probably depends on how hard you're kicked though.

You can hear Peggy's voice get more breathy right after Bobby kicked her, so it seems she was just ignoring the pain and focusing on kicking his ass. Also Bobby kicked her with his shoe off, which probably made it hurt less.

source: woman, got kicked in the crotch by accident during soccer
>>
>>78456572
You realize it shrink in cold or when you feel fear right?
>>
>>78456852
>feel fear
If anything mine starts to grow when I'm afraid.
>>
>>78456852
Have you never gotten a fearboner? Those are the BEST
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.