[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Quicksilver dead >Janet Pym dead But the Infinity Gauntlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

>Quicksilver dead
>Janet Pym dead
But the Infinity Gauntlet has the power to bring back people to life. How likely are we going to see these characters that have already died?
>>
Janet is not dead.
>>
>>78445420
Praying for Quicksilver because he's my favorite but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>78445420
Janet's not dead, she's just trapped in sub atomic space.
>>
>>78445420
>Janet Pym dead
Ant-Man and the Wasp is most likely going to be about them going back to the Quantum Realm to find her.
>>
>>78445420
>tfw Vision will eventually be dead so Thanos can get his Infinity Stone
meh, he has it coming
>>
Quicksilver was killed because he was way too OP to work in the MCU. I mean, how many problems could be fixed if he just dashed around and screwed up villain plans before they even knew what happened?
>>
>>78445420
How much you wanna bet Quicksilver gets revived in the Inhumans movie?
>>
>>78445484
Quicksilver is fast in 616 and isn't completely broken. MCU pietro was as fast. They could have made it work.
>>
>>78445488
He's not an inhuman, f a m. Stop this maymay
>>
>>78445484
No thats Foxes QS
MCU QS was fine
>>
>>78445525
What? No, it's not that; remember how Quicksilver had connections to the Inhumans in the comics? Maybe that will be worked in somehow.
>>
>>78445508
That's because movies can never get to DBZ power levels. Comics can draw the absurd, but movies can't capture it.

You can have someone punch Pietro on the page and see it, but in movie form at his speed, it wouldn't work.
>>
>>78445525
He is by marriage.
>>
>>78445587
Idk man he wasn't as OP as DOFP quicksilver and they're bringing that one back in Apocalypse. He's not as broken as you're saying.
>>
>>78445634
But from the look of those effects they broke Quicksilver in Apocalypse or he at least wound up on the bottom of the production budget.
>>
>>78445696
You've seen a 2 second clip of him and already know exactly how he will be in the movie
>>
>>78445475
So the Gauntlet will probably bring Vision back, at least.
>>
More likely that Janet will come back in the Dr. Strange movie, if ever.
>>
Wait, how can Janet come back?

I mean, even if her body was stable in the smallest microverse wouldn't she just starve to death?
>>
>>78446283
Time loses meaning down there
>>
>>78445420
They might show some Quicksilver somehow.

Janet, no, not unless she shows up in Ant-Man & Wasp first.
>>
>>78445420
Neither one of them are dead. Rescuing Janet is clearly a plot for the next Ant-Man and Aaron Taylor-Johnson signed a multi-film contract; they'll probably reveal he survived through some HYDRA nonsense.
>>
>>78446167
.... Or the Ant-Man and Wasp movie.
>>
I'm hoping that we get a ton of villains brought back like Iron Monger, Yellow Jacket, and Red Skull with the infinity stones
>>
>>78446336
>>78446283
Isn't Michael Douglas pushing for his wife to get the role of Janet?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-05-01-12-51-44.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-01-12-51-44.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>78445438
Praying that we get this scene only with QS replacing SS, running along the Bifrost. Shit would be so cash
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.