[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So can we take a moment to sit here and realize how fucking awful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: CARTOON_NETWORK_logo.png (31KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
CARTOON_NETWORK_logo.png
31KB, 800x500px
So can we take a moment to sit here and realize how fucking awful cartoon network is?

They had one job on Christmas, air Christmas specials. It's not like they have a shortage of them, they could even go into their vault for fun. But no not a single Christmas special aside from teen titans go will hit the air today.
>>
Well to be fair are Nick and Disney airing any right now?

No?

Didn't fucking think so OP.
>>
>>78424488
I'm watching the spongebob one. So suck it faggot.

Oh and look Disney is airing jessie "Christmas story" and on XD is labrats "Twas the mission before christmas"
Nicktoons is nicky ricky and dawn with "santa's little harpers" and then early in the AM nick JR did some christmas episodes with paw patrol "the pups save christmas"

So fuck yourself, it's only CN.
>>
Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>78424536

Which Christmas SpongeBob are they airing?
>>
>>78424564
Look at this Juden.
>>
>>78424574
Not the one that's memed on /co/.

It's the claymation one, "Spongebobs winter wonderland." The one that /co/ likes is on at like 6:30 EST I think.
>>
>>78424458
Wait, does this mean TTG is getting cancelled?
>>
>>78424536
>jessie "Christmas story"
Ended up seeing that the other day. Goddamn, that show looks awful. I can't believe that kids would actually enjoy watching this.

All the actual Disney specials like Mickey's Christmas Carol get shown on ABC Family for some reason.
>>
>>78424624
No, why would it get canceled, yesterday they had an entire day filled with TTG bumpers. They are treating this like they treated adventure time. They put it in as much as possible wherever possible so no other show gets any air time that isn't TTG.

In short, TTG is never going anywhere even after it gets canceled they will milk it for a while until they find the next hot shit.
>>
>>78424458
They did show Christmas Specials, OP. They shown plenty way early this morning when all the kids were supposedly up opening Christmas presents.
>>
>>78424624
It's a show that takes to no effort to animate or voice act and cashes in on every single trend popular with kids.

It'll be here until Phil Lamar dies.
>>
>>78424654
They are showing that really cool a christmas carol that disney did on XD at least.

>>78424687
You realize that kids don't just magically disappear after the presents are open right? And 90% of family gatherings are spent with putting the kids in front of a TV with their new toys while they watch TV so the adults can do their shit.

I mean nick/disney are showing them ALL day. I was actually excited because normally around this time CN throws in the ed edd and eddy Christmas special, the chowder one, flapjack, and KND at least. They give the dead time where the movie is with nostaliga christmas shit.
>>
>>78424624
Nah, it's literally the next Johnny Test.
I'm talking from an actual business standpoint.
Johnny Test lasted for fucking eons because it was cheap and raked in cash. TTG is exactly the same thing.
Teen Titans Go will be around LONG after Adventure Time, Regular Show, WBB, Steven Universe, etc.
>>
>>78424753
Kids today actually like watching Teen Titans Go and Lego shit. They aren't going to care about Christmas episodes of shows from ten years ago. Sorry.
>>
>>78424793
And I'm sure they like watching the same fucking movie they have seen 5 times before every fucking Saturday night.

At least give them something new and unfamiliar.
>>
>>78424667
>>78424692
>>78424771
The last time they marathoned a show on Christmas, it was to burn off JT.
I guess it was just wishful thinking.
>>
I just saw a squirrel burping his ABCs and thought, "wow, what an original joke! This is absolutely hilarious"
Then I remembered I just had surgery and I'm on drugs.
>>
Nick and Disney refuse to let the laugh track die. They shouldn't let it live longer
>>
>>78424982
Yeah but you will never know what's funny! It's to teach you to laugh at things we deemed funny!!

You should watch sitcoms without the laugh tracks. It just feels like a normal conversation with no jokes.
>>
>>78424667
>In short, TTG is never going anywhere even after it gets canceled they will milk it for a while until they find the next hot shit.

And this is the shitty updated version of TTG. Catering to hipster tumblr dweller. While shit defaced the fans of the old one.
Just die already.
>>
>>78426651
>And this is the shitty updated version of TTG. Catering to hipster tumblr dweller. While shit defaced the fans of the old one.

You means the shitty updated version of the original TT.
>>
>>78426806
Steven universe. Fuck! The hate is getting annoying
>>
Somehow [as] is managed even worse than CN.

6 hours of Seth Macfarlane re-runs every night except saturday. They're sitting on tons of original programming that gets shelved in favor of re-runs of The Cleveland Show and American Dad which they've played through its entirety at least 20 times.

They insist on more live action because it's cheap to produce and somehow always fail to give any of their shows a proper ending. Metalocalypse spent like 6 years building up a plot and it's not even going to have a series finale.
>>
Fuck off I don't want to see Grandma Got Run Over By A Raindeer ever again
>>
File: margeinchains8_thumb[1].png (198KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
margeinchains8_thumb[1].png
198KB, 512x384px
>>78424458
Indians don't celebrate Christmas, anon.
Thank you, go to hell.
>>
>>78425828
This. Watch something actually funny like Always Sunny and it doesn't need a laugh track.
>>
>>78427659
Parks and Rec is good.
Also Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
I fucking love these shows.
>>
>>78427337
GRANDMA'S GONNA SUE THE PANTS OFF OF SANTA
>>
>>78424458
Maybe CN just decided to not try and force their shows to make christmas episodes to compete with other channels this year.
I mean, I imagine they get practically no ratings around christmas while shit like Grinch and Charlie Brown are on on the other channels.
>>
I watched Christmas episodes yesterday, but Christmas specials?
>>
>>78427027
The sad thing is that the SethToons get some of the highest ratings on the block, sometimes by miles, which is why there's so much of it.,

I have no idea why they keep pushing live action, though. I assume because it's cheaper. If the live action was good, then it wouldn't be so bad, but most of it is almost completely awful.
>>
>>78432353
They push the live action because AS doesn't give a fuck about anything and will do whatever they want even if they lose money. They try new things and see what works. Most of their live action is actually okay or pretty good. It's their original cartoons that are wildly hit or miss.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.