[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if /co/ is still tolerating Arrow anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Arrow-TV-Series-007.jpg (531KB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow-TV-Series-007.jpg
531KB, 2880x1620px
I'm not sure if /co/ is still tolerating Arrow anymore if we've just abandoned it entirely in favor of Flash/LoT, but here's the trailer for the next episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNPzQl2WOq8

>Felicity has complications in surgery
>Next shot is of a grave
I'd bet anything it's a red herring. Felicity's gonna be fucking crippled, and someone else is going to bite it. And then Felicity's gonna take the Oracle codename
>>
I'll bump the thread once and then let it die. Has /co/ lost all interest in the show? I mean, I wouldn't exactly be surprised.
>>
>>78412682
I still like the show. Season 4's been great so far. Although I think having Felicity be alive still is a bad move, and I'm not even one of the ones screaming for her death.

And if they call her Oracle I'll just be pissed.
>>
>>78412837
wasn't her name going to originally be Oracle? like, they were going to name a felicity episode "Oracle".
>>
If Felicity becomes Oracle I'd really hope they brought back Huntress and did anot her Birds of Prey episode

Or maybe introduce the Helena from Grayson
>>
>>78413162
I hope not. I felt like this show was starting to move away from not!Batman, but if they do this it'll just be confirming that Arrow is supposed to be a Batman show.
>>
>>78413223
Now I'm imagining an earth where Helena and Damien Wayne both exist.
>>
>>78412386
I had a crazy thought, What if Darhk finds out about Ollies kid and goes after him and baby-momma ends up dead and Ollie ends up with teh kid? Would Ollie be that upset if his kids baby-momma bit it?
>>
>>78413646
Why would Barry give a shit?
>>
>>78413696
Yea why would he care that his friends sons mother died.

For support you fucking retard.
>>
The grave is for Oliver Queen. Ollie fakes his own death to get Dahrk to stop attacking the people close to him, and only tells Barry that he's still alive. When Felicity finds out, she throws a big dramatic fit and breaks up with him.
>>
>>78414610

Well that's definitely in character for both of them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.