[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any comics that are like SCP and or surround the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: lolspongebyboy.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lolspongebyboy.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
are there any comics that are like SCP and or surround the same kinda theme?
>>
File: 1421926316379.gif (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1421926316379.gif
2MB, 384x288px
no Hellboy pls
>>
>>78406279
Why would you ask that here?

You know damn well you aren't allowed to like the SCP Foundation on 4chan. Just leave before this turns into a total shitstorm that the mods are going to refuse to do anything about.
>>
>>78406308
i just want some comics of the same caliber old friend :)
>>
>>78406323
Fuck off. Rec-fags like you are cancerous piece of rat shit anyways.
>>
>>78406357
i thought this was /co/ not /a/ :(
>>
>>78406308
>>78406323
>>78406357
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS
>>
>>78406373
>MUH BOARD CULTURE
Kiss my ass and leave. If you really want something to read, go look it up yourself.

>>78406378
Christmas is for chumps. Go to hell.
>>
>>78406425
Fucking kill yourself, autismo.
>>
File: 1438483755386.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1438483755386.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>78406425
>>
the 4 chans
>>
>>78406439
>>78406442
>still using 'autism' as a generic insult
It's nice to see your opponents resorting to such blatant desperation.

In any case, recs do nothing but breed ignorance and shitposting. It's you "people" who are making the board worse by the day. Fuck off and maybe this place has a slim chance to recover.
>>
>>78406521
Not them but if you helped OP out don't you think this thread could have gone off better

you talk like /a/, who are triggered by the though of helping niggas out

peace and love nigga
>>
>>78406549
>Not them but if you helped OP out don't you think this thread could have gone off better
Why would I want this thread to go well? It shouldn't exist in the first place.

Giving out recs is pointless, and in fact damaging because through those recs you are influencing their thoughts and preventing them from forming their own opinions.

>peace and love nigga
Get out. Seriously, you're making me sick. Just leave.
>>
>>78406593
>and in fact damaging because through those recs you are influencing their thoughts and preventing them from forming their own opinions.
How the fuck does that even begin to make any sense? So just because it's something recommended to them, they're somehow suddenly unable to judge it on their own?

I'm pretty sure you actually are autistic.
>>
i just wanted some comics yo
>>
>>78406634
>So just because it's something recommended to them, they're somehow suddenly unable to judge it on their own?
Yes. Basically "Well, someone was nice enough to recommend this, so it must be good.".

Happens constantly, and it's why you need to fuck off with the rec shit. Otherwise the hivemind attitude will only grow stronger, and we'll just end up with more shitposting because legit discussions can't happen when everyone pretends to agree with each other.
>>
>>78406693
Perhapanauts

but its not very good
>>
>>78406693
Then Google some comics, dumbass.

Besides, why the hell did you come to 4chan for information? It's your own fault, really.
>>
>>78406357
>Rec-fags like you are cancerous piece of rat shit anyways
go back to /a/
>>
>>78406701
>>78406752

not who you're talking to but >>>/a/ is more your speed if the thought of recs really trigger you this badly.
>>
File: 1405466915686.gif (998KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1405466915686.gif
998KB, 250x167px
>>78406752
because I've and many others have successfully had good rec threads in order to find good comics that we want to read

you're autistic, i get it m8 so i wont hold it against you :)
>>
>>78406701
>Yes. Basically "Well, someone was nice enough to recommend this, so it must be good.".
I'm pretty sure people aren't afraid of telling somebody that they didn't enjoy their recommendation, you're just throwing a tantrum for no real reason.
>>
>>>/r/
>>>/wsr/
and away we go
>>
>>78406808
What is with this meme that anyone who disagrees with anyone must be from some other board? Are you that much in denial? Pathetic.

>>78406811
The only thing those threads were successful in was bringing in shitposters who bitch and moan about Tumblr and SJWs all day. By letting those idiots think /co/ is some kind of safe space, you welcome that kind of ceaseless garbage.

>autistic
And you're desperate, but I will absolutely hold it against you. Moron.
>>
>>78406701
But why discuss if it'll just taint your pure opinions?
>>
>>78406891
>And you're desperate, but I will absolutely hold it against you. Moron.
lmao
>>
>>78406897
Discussion itself has no sway over one's opinions. The issue here is people having a taboo for speaking out against perceived acts of charity.

>>78406907
>smug reaction image
>lmao
Yeah, you can go home now.
>>
>>78406891
/a/ is infamous for not being a fan of people asking for recommendations on anime, because asking for some good anime and comics is so bad and somehow gives the impression that /co/ is safe place which is just you being super dilusional and btw following board culture
>>
File: skirt dance.gif (809KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
skirt dance.gif
809KB, 1000x666px
>>78406951
nah senpai i'll stay here, but you can leave idk why you're still here

i just want some god damn recommendations nigga, dun wana help you can skiddale that qt butt outta here
>>
>>78406964
>/a/ is infamous for not being a fan of people asking for recommendations on anime
And they have the right idea. They also tend to demand that anyone wishing to join discussions have pertinent knowledge of the subject. Meanwhile, we at /co/ somehow see no problem with inviting ignorant posters with open arms. It'd be nice to have a conversation or two with people who actually know a damn thing about comics and cartoons. But no we can't have that because you're all intent on making this place a hugbux, while at the same time being blind to the fact that all this does is invite floods of shitposters.

>>78406993
>i just want some god damn recommendations nigga
Then go find recommendations elsewhere. Nobody here is obligated to help you find material. So please, just fuck off.
>>
>>78407117
Jesus christ

Whatever man, anyone else here wana ACTUALLY give me some recs here its much appreciated
>>
>>78407140
I'd definitely recommend Planetary. It's about an organization very similar to SCP in that they investigate all kinds of weirdness
>>
>>78407534
Congratulations, you just ensured that the newfag will automatically accept that Planetary is good, but only because you told them so.

You're a terrible fan, you know. If you like something, you should encourage people to decide on their own if they like it, so you can have a real discussion on it that doesn't consist of the other person nodding and smiling in fake agreement.
>>
File: 7c8.jpg (24KB, 200x483px) Image search: [Google]
7c8.jpg
24KB, 200x483px
>>
File: 1436739406183.jpg (42KB, 640x547px) Image search: [Google]
1436739406183.jpg
42KB, 640x547px
>>
>>78407534
Thanks ill check it out
>>
>>78407605
No he recommened me a story he likes, so now i can go and read it and infer myself if its good or nor
>>
>someone asks for rec on a type of comic
>"oh nice, maybe i can find something new to to read"
>ugh how dare you ask for us to find a comic for you, dont you know that hell somehow automatically think its good thus destroying discussion, you are the reason /co/ is worse then hitler ans stalin fused in 1
Lol fuck that im outta here
>>
>>78406886
> >>>/wsr/
Color me surprised, another new board. Is there anything else I've missed since /trash/ was made?
>>
>>78407534
Yo you got a torrent link or something?
>>
It's always those who " fight" the downfall of a board that make it fall all the faster
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.