[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Missed Opportunities Before Disney acquired Star Wars and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 35

File: kingdom-hearts-3.jpg (29KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-hearts-3.jpg
29KB, 520x293px
>Missed Opportunities

Before Disney acquired Star Wars and Marvel it was desperately looking for a way into the young teen MALE audience.

>why did Disney never make a Kingdom Hearts Cartoon for the Disney channel?

>crossovers like the "once" tv show

>action and comedy appealing to gen X and younger audiences through crossover story lines
>>
File: KH3-Big-Hero-6.jpg (119KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
KH3-Big-Hero-6.jpg
119KB, 900x900px
>>
>Yfw you will never revisit Treasure Planet in a three part season finale to the Kingdom Hearts Cartoon series
>>
>>78316425
>>why did Disney never make a Kingdom Hearts Cartoon for the Disney channel?

Too violent for Disney was the excuse. All in all, good thing they didn't do it. If Disney does KH anything? At least wait til Xehanort's saga ends.
>>
They almost made a cartoon
>>
They also had a pilot toy line Disney Heros do be a male equivalent of princesses but it didn't go too far, looking at history I feel they were trying to undermine it from the start.
>>
>>78317334
What was this toyline like? Any pics or stories? Further details?
>>
>>78316504
Hiro is cute, cute!!
>>
File: 1450110611578.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450110611578.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>78316954
Why wait?
KH I is the perfect way to introduce the series before it became a complete fanfic tier retardation of story
Too violent excuse is bullshit and everyone knows it
Japan did a manga and it worked, why not a cartoon?
>>
>>78318805
>KH I is the perfect way to introduce the series before it became a complete fanfic tier retardation of story
>he didn't play Final Mix
It was Fanfic tier long before the sequels
>>
File: 1448763464871.jpg (79KB, 677x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1448763464871.jpg
79KB, 677x1015px
Bump
>>
They were making a Kingdom Hearts cartoon.

But they realized it would interfere with future game plots too much and scrapped it.
>>
>>78316425
>crossovers like the "once" tv show
This.

A thousand times this. We could have had the Disney villains teaming up, but nope. Let's instead have zipper obsessed emos who rave about DARKNESS 24/7
>>
>>78318643
It all hinged on a toyline. These were the designs for the first wave, which also includeda gsneric Maleficent dragon.
>>
>>78322508
Wrong pic, same line. Robin Hood was supposed to be series 2.
>>
File: review_disneyheroes_3.jpg (26KB, 400x457px) Image search: [Google]
review_disneyheroes_3.jpg
26KB, 400x457px
>>78322525
>>
>>78316425
Disney seems to have barely acknowledged kingdom hearts existence. Nothing about it at the parks, no kingdom hearts merchandise at the Disney stores that I know of. Disney seems to be purposely keeping their distance from kingdom hearts. I think it's because of the kingdom hearts fans. From what I've seen at conventions allot of KH fans seem to be as socially awkward and obnoxious as the Bronies and Furrys. Plus there is all of the fucked up kingdom hearts fanart and fanfiction. I think Disney took one look at the kingdom heart fandom and decided to keep them at arms length.
>>
If you can just have three more new worlds in KH3 what would you choose?

>Black Cauldron
>Wreck-It Randy
>Toy Story
>>
>>78316425
because only teenage girls like kh
>>
>>78322508
>>78322525
pretty cool designs
>>
File: 1430967784446.jpg (29KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1430967784446.jpg
29KB, 720x480px
>>78322647
10/10 fighter. Would add to party
>>
>>78316425
>tfw Zootopia has a KH3 world
>>
>>78324000
>Atlantis
>Darkwing Duck
>Treasure Planet
>>
>>78323845
But isn't Disney pretty much responsible for 99% of Furries anyway?

Seems a little hypocritical that furfags get pandered to but not KH fans.
>>
>>78324318
Disney has created many furries but I wouldn't say that Disney panders to them. No, I don't think zootopia counts. Disney has always kept their distance from the furry fandom, taking the furries money here and there but never blatantly marketing towards them. I think Disney sees the kingdom hearts fans like they see furries. Both fandoms have such a bad reputation that Disney wants to keep them at a safe distance while still taking their money now and then.

>>78324098
This is mostly true

>>78316425
Here's another problem, if Disney made a Kingdom Hearts Cartoon they might have to split the profits with Square Enix, the company that made the games. I don't know who owns what but it's worth mentioning.
>>
>>78324098
Bingo.
>>
>>78316425
>disney acquires star wars to appeal to teen guys
>immediately makes the MC a chick
>>
>>78325607
>Said MC shares her screen time with a dude MC.
>>
>>78325828
he's an important character, but not the main character
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 640x352px
>>78316504

>MFW BH6, Tangled, and Frozen are getting worlds in KH3 before stuff like Robin Hood, The Rescuers movies, and The Emperor's New Groove.
>MFW if we're lucky, stuff like Black Cauldron, Atlantis, and Treasure Planet will be half-assed DLC worlds put in just to shut people up.
>>
>>78322400

Too bad by this point most of the good Disney stuff has been used up so might as well just take the DARKNESS stuff at face-value.

I know I'm never playing another KH game after 3.
>>
>YFW with all these live-action remakes of Disney movies, we could eventually get a Kingdom Hearts Cinematic Universe.
>>
>>78325894
>not the main character
Star Was has always been an ensemble. All the way back to the original casting process.

Rey is ninja
Finn is shooter
Poe is pilot
>>
>>78324000

The Great Mouse Detective.
The Emperor's New Groove.
Phineas and Ferb.

>I don't know, Perry the Platypus. I'm starting to think this whole HeartlessiNator thing was a bad idea.
>>
>>78324000

Emperor's New Groove
Princess and The Frog
Robin Hood
>>
File: 1446489389721.jpg (3MB, 1540x3850px) Image search: [Google]
1446489389721.jpg
3MB, 1540x3850px
Place your bets.
>>
>>78328208
>I know I'm never playing another KH game after 3
>after 3
Have fun still playing on the year 2036
>>
>>78328915
Phineas and Ferb should be the Gummi Ship Engineers.
>>
>>78324000

Seconding this guy >>>78328915
>>
>>78329004
>Dinosaur
>A film Disney doesn't like to talk about
>Chicken Little and Home On the Range
>Two of Disney's biggest failures

Well, I think those three are obvious...
>>
>>78329169

Too bad TV shows are a no-no.
>>
>>78329471
Says who?
>>
>>78329169

Maybe set it up so that your ship crashes in Danville and Phineas and Ferb fix it for you after you complete that world. Then you can go back every so often for upgrades.

Have Agent P as the world specific companion and maybe use 2D Heinz for the villain.
>>
>>78329514

I dunno. It's probably because there's way too much material for them to cover as opposed to yearly self-contained movies.
>>
>>78329004

The last few remaining profilic 2D films and mostly recent stuff. Everything else either non-world bit appearances or possibly DLC worlds.

Good god is KH3 going to be a disoriented mess. The older audience will have to deal with movies and FF characters they don't give a shit about and the younger audience will have to deal with themes and story way too complex for theur tiny minds to handle.
>>
>>78328915
>Yzma: How did we turn back from Heartless Kronk?
>Kronk: I don't know...
>Kronk pulls out a board with images of Heartless and equations
>Kronk: I'm looking at it on all fronts and I got nothing

ENG would be amazing for the possibilities of making fun of KH.
>>
>>78329701

As long as they actually put in effort to properly emulate the movie's trademark humor.
>>
>>78329633
I like the FF characters
>>
>Big Hero Six
>Frozen
>Tangled
>Olympus
>Break-It Bob
>Emperor's New Groove
>Toy Story
>Black Cauldron
>Agrabah but taking place in the King of Thieves timeline
>Jungle Book
>Treasure Planet
>No Gravity Falls or Star Wars worlds but Bill Cipher and Darth Vader appear as out of nowhere bosses in similar vain to Chernabog

Would you be okay with it if this is what KH3 turned out to be?
>>
File: 1448852842466.jpg (1MB, 1825x3292px) Image search: [Google]
1448852842466.jpg
1MB, 1825x3292px
>>78329766

Yeah, but the older audience is going to be asking for stuff from I-X and instead they'll be having Lightning n shit shoved down their throats.

Like I said, it's going to be a bitch for KH3 to find a proper audience.

>Older audience who started playing the series since 1 in 2002.
>What the fuck is this shit? Tangled? Frozen? Big Hero 6? Where the fuck are Atlantis and Treasure Planet? And where's the Final Fantasy stuff I care about and not this Lightning shit?

>Younger audience
>Mommy, I don't understand all this DARKNESS stuff. And this Mr. Xeha-nort is scaring me mommy. I want to see Elsa and Baymax mommy.
>>
>>78329822
I think I'd rather just see a boss with vader inspired armor than the Big V himself
>>
>>78329305
>Disney doesn't like to talk about Dinosaur
Really? There's even a Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom.
>>
>>78329894
Your a real cynical piece of shit aren't you?
>>
>>78329822
>Black Cauldron

Last thing we need is for that shit adaptation to get any recognition.
>>
>>78316425
>kingdom hearts
>young teen male
>>
Kingdom Hearts cartoon was getting made and was really good apparently but they guy who was making it fucked it all up and his vision for the show was too different from the canonical lore so they cancelled the show before it fully got accepted.

TLDR: it was gonna happen but this guy turned it into fanfic BS and now its not.
>>
>>78330611
To point out how good it was, the cartoon would have used legit backdrops from the movies, so Agrabah would have actually used backdrops from Aladdin.

We probably could have also had Ursula fight on top of the Big Ben in the original game Though I'm sure that was just my imagination... not sure
>>
>>78329894
perhaps but you actively want ultimecia and her mortal kombat speech so it's easy to disregard you as a tasteless faggot
>>
>>78316425
There was a Kingdom Hearts cartoon in the work but they were stupid one hand oblivious to the other and told the makers they could do their on take of the game. During the pre-productions they came back and said it wasn't close enough to the video games and cancelled production.
True story.
>>
>>78330611
>they guy who was making it fucked it all up and his vision for the show was too different from the canonical lore
Disney told Seth Kearsley he could take the show to an original approach. Kearsley actually tried to keep the feel more close to the games as the first draft provided by Disney was more of a Disney character story with cameos by Kingdom Hearts originals. Then SquareEnix caught wind and didn't like that it wasn't 1:1 to the games story so it was cancelled. It had nothing to do with fanfiction.
>>
>>78329822
That's a shit ton of worlds, familia
>>
>>78316425
fuck all yall im praying for Marvel and SW worlds just to spite you.
>>
>>78316425
>putting /frz/ shit in KH
>ever
nigga, what
>>
How would they touch a villains defeat if it didn't match with the games lore? Tots new bad guys only spoken of in the show and unlocked as special secret bosses in Kh3 found back on his home world?
>>
File: 1448927999563.gif (2MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448927999563.gif
2MB, 280x200px
>>78331746
>MFW I'll have to waste my time visiting it, most likely twice each time I play through it.
>>
I think a Frozen world for Kingdom Hearts 3 could be really cool.
>>
>>78325308
>I don't know who owns what but it's worth mentioning.

Disney owns everything that isn't explicitly owned by Disney, that includes KH's original characters.

>>78329305

Chicken Little was already in KH2 as summon, you know...

>>78329514

Internal Disney politics that dictate how characters interact with each other. KH's concept of "world order" is a good example of that.

>B-but that was dropped in KH2...

Those same rules are still in place. Notice how you can't take part members like Jack Skellington and Mulan off-world?

>>78329822
>No Gravity Falls or Star Wars worlds but Bill Cipher and Darth Vader appear as out of nowhere bosses in similar vain to Chernabog.

Hoo boy...

>Chernabog
>An "out of nowhere" boss.

Not exactly... While he is that way to an extent (I believe Nomura said in an interview that the amount of darkness in End of the World brought him there), Chernabog was originally going to be the final boss of KH while the game was still in development.

>Bill Cipher
>A TV show character.

Read the thread, it's already been pointed out that TV shows are a no-no.
>>
File: powerline.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
powerline.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
FUCKING WHEN?
>>
File: cecil_dissidia_big.png (334KB, 470x572px) Image search: [Google]
cecil_dissidia_big.png
334KB, 470x572px
>FF4 world
>Sora meets Cecil during his trial to turn from Dark Knight to Paladin, essentially learning the true strength and saves him from becoming a heartless.

This shit writes itself.
>>
because kingdom hearts in its entirity is meant to appeal to that one fat girl with the cat ears you went to school with. the one who drew yaoi in her notebook and would glomp people.

i was that girl.
>>
>>78332486
Hot
>>
>>78324000
>Black Cauldron
>Dark wing Duck
>Treasure Planet

Gargoyles would be based too, I might actually take that over Black Cauldron
>>
File: 8617351.jpg (140KB, 980x1376px) Image search: [Google]
8617351.jpg
140KB, 980x1376px
in ONE post, coherently sum up entire KH plot

think you can do it?
>>
>>78332689
Darkness DARKNESS darknessdarknessdarkness DArkNEss D A R K N E S S (light, memoriez, dreams) DARKNESS? DARKNESS. Darkness. darkness. Darkness TWO POINT EIGHT DARK DARK DARK NESS NESS NESS
>>
>>78332689
Long time ago, Not!Jedi got obsessed over Light and they fought over it. This was a very bad thing and caused a lot of fragmenting of worlds to happen. Pure light is now found within seven princesses.

Some of them aren't even princesses, but fuck it, Tangled and Frozen weren't made at the time.

So some bald dude had this cool idea to make a big ass keysword by manipulating the DARKNESS within some boy and creating his EEEEEEVIL TWIIIIN!

This failed, but hey, he found a new meat puppet to fuck with.

As he fucked around with this meat puppet, he found some guinea pigs to fuck around with as well. This resulted in them losing their hearts and becoming edgelords.

Meanwhile, there was another edgelord that was born from that guy, and he went around blowing shit up. Unfortunately, he got Not!Luke Skywalker mixed up in all this when he destroyed Not!Tatooine.

Fortunately, he found a new meat puppet in the form of Not!Anakin Skywalker and manipulated the fuck out of him. This resulted in a very bad thing happening to him, but that's okay, the power of friendship and love freed him, but he's gonna be feeling that for the next few sequels.

Oh, and Not!Luke committed Seppuku to save his sweet heart. This created a clone of himself who looks oddly like that young boy with the EEEEVIL TWIIIIN! who fucked around with those Edgelords and fell in love with a Mary Sue who, surprise surprise, suffered a tragic downfall.

Long story short, no one gives a shit for this emo edgelord clone so he merged back with Not!Luke after the latter murdered the shit out of the other Edgelords.

After Not!Luke was done, he's called by NotButPossiblyIfYouCountThatOneShow!Merlin to be a Keyblade Master... only to fail because of things beyond his control. So basically like high school.

And now we sit with our thumbs up our butts waiting for III to cause a paradox by having a Not!Jedi fight an actual Jedi. Trust me, it'll happen.
>>
>>78332902
I....I finally understand anon. A-arigato senpai!!!
>>
>>78332902
had a drinking game with my gf a few months back where we took a shot everytime the words "Heart", "Darkness", or "Friend" were said...damn near killed ourselves.
>>
>>78329894
Was Frozen confirmed, or are we just taking it for granted?
>>
File: Super Stop It.jpg (80KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
Super Stop It.jpg
80KB, 456x386px
>>78331707
>All the fucking Loki x Ren fanart and fics
>>
File: 1380458496683.jpg (173KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1380458496683.jpg
173KB, 800x585px
>>78317334
>>78322508
>>78322525
>>78322647
Fuck yeah. I'm not even big on Disney, but I would have bought the hell out of these.
>>
>>78323845
Speaking as a Disney CM, it's almost guaranteed to be a licensing issue. It's the same reason why 90% of the Disney merch/Disney and JP brand collabs you see in Japan is "illegal" to sell in the US and you have to go through shopping services.
>>
>>78316425
Vydia is a very specific medium that requires bland protagonists and very simple good guys/bad guys dynamic.
They aren't fit for adaptation.
>>
>>78337075
It's not illegal it's Japan only merchandise. The illegal line is so people wont sale to filthy baka gaijin.
>>
>>78332921
>Overuse of the word 'edge'
>edgelord
>Not!___
>Misusing 'Mary Sue'
>Emo
>Cursing for no reason other than to sound cool
>EEEEVIL TWIIIIN
>EEEEEEVIL TWIIIIN!

You sound like SUCH a FUCKING FAGGOT.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>78316425
Yo /v/ (yes /co/ is /v/ now) after seeing the new Star Wars anyone else hate Disney for their obvious Feminist Propaganda bullshit? It worries me that Kairi is going to turn into that Rei Sue cunt. Aqua frankly was shit IMO a complete obnoxious Tough Girl Power nonsense character for the waifufags to suck the shit out of.

Kairi however turning out so overpowered is just too much bullshit. Guys and chicks aren't equal because nature didn't intend for that BS.
>>
>>78332388
>KH3
>Goofy suddenly gets melancholic, Sora asks what's wrong
>I gotta go see my son
>You have a son?
>Go to Disney Castle World
>Meet Max, he wants to go see powerline
>Go on an adventure through the wilds of Disney Castle world
>Fight enemies, make friends
>Finally reach powerline's stage.
>Sneak in backstage
>Sheenanigans happen

Scene ends in pic related but with Sora as well.
>>
>>78332921

At least it's fun and doesn't treat the players like fucking idiots.

Like most of the recent Disney films being shoved into 3.

And to think I got pissy when the edgelords were enforced more into KH2's plot over the Disney stuff. Should've kept my fucking mouth shut.
>>
>>78337434
There's nothing wrong with Aqua being a qualified master and the most competent of the three in BbS
>>
>>78337464

Too bad Disney apparently hates Max, due to him never appearing on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and as of Goofy's First Love, probably doesn't exist in the newer shorts continuity.

I mean Disney now wants Goofy has to be pure.
>>
>>78332471
FF fantards would rage at Cecil needing help from Nomura's OC. Hell they also hated Sora surviving a duel with Sephiroth in KH2. This is why I hate the Non-Disney properties it brings out the haters/trolls.
>>
>>78337484
Ah well.
>>
>>78337476

I do fear Kairi becoming an insufferable "gurl powah" mary sue though. I mean everything laid so far is leading up to it (Kairi is both a Princess of Heart, meaning her heart is pure light, and a Guardian of Light and according to Nomura in an interview she's the third strongest on Destiny Island behind Sora and Riku despite not fighting at all in 1.).

Also the factor that KH3's designated female audience might be into Hunger Games n shit.
>>
File: redd-foxx-3.jpg (10KB, 234x236px) Image search: [Google]
redd-foxx-3.jpg
10KB, 234x236px
>>78337515
Oh shut the fuck up

She passed cause she wasn't a fuck up like Ventus and Terra
>>
>>78337434
That's not what propaganda is.
In Rey's case it's more damage control against "galaxy has exactly 1 chick and one black and they are more or less useless" vibe from the OT.
>>
File: tywinsmile.jpg (48KB, 800x507px) Image search: [Google]
tywinsmile.jpg
48KB, 800x507px
>>78337553
>This is exactly why I'm ready to boycott the KH series.

Yes I'm sure the revolution will be glorious comrade.
>>
All I want. Also first panel is the town that Sora and his friends supposedly live and the last is Kingdom Hearts itself.
>>
>>78337541
Ventus was NOT even taking the test. He was jsut a victim of circumstance. Besides if Aqua was a male character there would be zero fanfare and bloated overrated praising for the character. That's how you know you're dealing with pussy beggars.

/v/ last night had a great thread about this talking about Metroid and Smash Bros over Samus Aran being overly celebrated in Smash Bros because of the blatnatly fanservice models. But in the actual Metroid series Samus' body is hidden away in armor right up to the face. So general/casual gamers don't even know she's female.

It's funny how Samus' fanbase strongly concentrates on Smash Bros where her tits and ass are flaunted. If Aqua wore her keyblade Armor eternally and you barely even saw her face or body the character wouldn't be celebrated to overrated extremes. I mean her tits aren't special and yet KH's fanboys pretend they're the greatest thing ever. Bitch have you seen the tits of SF females? Peasant.
>>
>>78337502
all the main characters are ridiculously competent in the franchise so it hardly stands out.
Sora had reached god-like power by the end of II, and was STILL gimping himself due to just making shit up rather than being formally trained. Riku too, who was stronger, faster, and better than Sora every time you fought him in KHI, and required a crazy good defense game to go toe to toe against.

Kairi not being Minnie Mouse tier 'everything asplode' would frankly be a let down.
>>
>>78337553
>This is exactly why I'm ready to boycott the KH series. Aqua started the trend. Kairi will make it worse (Xion was a transsexual), but likely that faggot Nomura is going to introduce more keyblade wielding twats for the sake of "diversity" and the stupid motherfuckers (the wankers) won't mind because they like to pretend that KH females are hot and fappable when they're not. Even Samus Fags at least have a fappable twat, but KH and the fanboys? Ugh damn are those pussy beggars annoying.
>If you told them that Kairi will become real and will give them oral should they castrate themselves, they're stupid enough to do it.

Never underestimate men's desire for pussy. Men are so thirsty they will worship fictional pussy. There's no difference between a real woman or a fictional one, either way the obsession is all the same for men.
>>
>>78337616
Sora and Riku always had the aptitude of being brawlers. They've been fighting since they were 4-5 years old. Kairi does nothing and we're to believe that in her history of doing nothing that she's just automatically just as good as them? You sound like a simp.
>>
>>78337611
>Besides if Aqua was a male character there would be zero fanfare and bloated overrated praising for the character.

Then he'd be a trap, and still wanked over.
>>
File: kingdom-hearts-2-5336413 copy.jpg (216KB, 728x1081px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-hearts-2-5336413 copy.jpg
216KB, 728x1081px
>>78337651

She does fight in the manga, though she's gonna need a drastic makeover for me to make her properly serious.

I just hope she gets to keep her beautiful long hair. I'm personally scared she'll get dyked up too much.
>>
File: tumblr_ne4l29X6TS1qi6ddvo1_1280.jpg (101KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne4l29X6TS1qi6ddvo1_1280.jpg
101KB, 570x456px
>>78337611
>if Aqua was a male character there would be zero fanfare and bloated overrated praising for the character
the one seemingly competent person in a cast full of fuck ups always gets the most praise

>Samus' fanbase strongly concentrates on Smash Bros
what parallel world did you crawl from where the metroid fanbase cares about smash when they could be praising super/fusion/prime and bitching about Other M?
>>
>>78337707

She'll already be losing the skirt due to the factor that you can't have her flashing her panties everywhere in an E+10 game.
>>
>>78337707
Manga is not the original source of the KH franchise. So not canon. You sound like those MLP faggots who say the MLP comics are canon to the show.
>>
>>78337707
I always thought she'd learn the basics of fighting but focus on magic.
>>
>>78328144
you sound like someone who was butthurt about mable getting into disney infinity
>>
>>78337742

Ditto. Though she was the only one to swing her Keyblade around while moving in 2 and in DDD she holds it two-handed.

But yeah, she'll probably be a more inexperienced Aqua.
>>
>>78337731
Aqua isn't praised because she's competent, she's overratedly worshipped because she has a vagina. Lord knows she fucked up colossally in BBS it's just that since she has a pussy all is forgiven in the eyes of waifufaggots who are sub-human trash.
>>
>>78337651
I'm to believe that a princess of heart armed with a keyblade must be able to shoot some damn powerful laser beams. With how much the destiny island trio mirror the BBS trio, I'd wager she fights like Aqua and barely whacks things with her keyblade at all
>>
>>78337599
Nomura said we're finally gonna get all the deets on just what the deal with kingdom hearts is, but who knows how it'll play out
>>
File: 224064_1985528200193_4190222_n.jpg (40KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
224064_1985528200193_4190222_n.jpg
40KB, 479x720px
>>78337772
>FEMAAALLEESSSSS
>>
File: 1398557795998.jpg (69KB, 616x526px) Image search: [Google]
1398557795998.jpg
69KB, 616x526px
>>78337805
>like seven games
>still don't know what the fuck kingdom hearts is
>>
>>78337738
you can just wear shorts under the skirt
>>
>>78337835
Kingdom Hearts is Light.
>>
>>78337748

Darkwing might also make it in too side-by-side with her idiot. Same thing happened with Stitch, the ginger from Brave, and Tinkerbell in 2.0 and Sam, Quorra, and Olaf in 3.0.
>>
>>78337858

Still don't want to piss soccer moms.
>>
File: 1401841533371.jpg (79KB, 421x832px) Image search: [Google]
1401841533371.jpg
79KB, 421x832px
>>78337866
>Kingdom hearts is light

Nigga, you just can't apply an abstract concept like that.

Nomura pls
>>
File: 1380063110484.jpg (263KB, 444x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1380063110484.jpg
263KB, 444x1200px
>>78337772
do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>78337866
I know now, without a doubt.
>>
>>78337945
Probably not, he's just sperging.
>>
>>78337925
light isn't an abstract concept in KH-verse, it's a quantifiable thing

instead of protons, neutrons, and electrons, their universe is made of light, dreams, and darkness
>>
>>78337971
The guy's right actually. Look at Legend of Korra. /co/ bashes the series but masturbates and claims it's tolerable because the vagina character cast. Same to SU where /co/ criticizes it, but spams it daily because they fap to Peridot.

Female characters can do no wrong in the eyes of a wanker.
>>
I REALLY hope Pixar isn't put in yet. Everything so far has been first-party Disney so the saga should finish rounding out what remains, and maybe dust off stuff like the B-List and niche things.
>>
>>78338031
saying 'X is shit, I just enjoy the porn' is far removed from 'the porn makes up for everything wrong with X', which is the stance that guy claims people are taking
>>
File: 1382471515373.png (255KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1382471515373.png
255KB, 354x367px
>>78329004
I JUST WANT ONE FINAL FANTASY WORLD
>>
>>78338455
Wouldn't be worth it. Disney would NEVER permit T rated material to make it onto KH bumping the rating from E10 to T. Plus it would likely be bastardized FF material. Who could enjoy that? Honestly fuck the SE elements of KH, they're sanitized trash.
>>
>>78338455

Nah. FF stuff should continue being bit roles.

Also even if we did it would be a cheap DLC world.
>>
>>78338455

FFIX would probably translate into Kingdom Hearts best but they'd either want to push the current game or pander to the MUH FFVII crowd.
>>
>>78339041

Well there is the FF7 remake, but pretty much most of the cast has already appeared.
>>
If they do do Star Wars it's going to be Force awakens.

Cue Terra and Kylo Ren interactions.

SET IT TO CRINGE AND NOT SUBTLE.
>>
>>78338455
it would be cool if they did the Gold Saucer from FFVII as the arena world. I'm tired of goddamn hercules and hades' stupid one liners
>>
>>78339372
Yeah. Plus anyone else tired of fighting Heartless? I want to fight some FF monsters with Sora's gameplay.
>>
>>78339385
>the one time we get to fight a behemoth

Shit was so cash
>>
>>78339450
Not just Behemoth. What about fighting famous FF monsters like Great Cactus, Malboro, Tonberry, etc. The monotony of Heartless just gets old after a while.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>78329004
>101 Dalmatians in the "not yet featured" list
What's it like being wrong?
>>78329894
Wait, Kefka's not in KH yet?
>>
>>78339538
no , i meant we actually fought a behemoth in KH1. it was pretty sweet. of course i would love to smash up cactuars like they were rare mushrooms or prize machines.
>>
>>78338455
I remember Kingdom Hearts 2 implying Cloud and Sephiroth were from some world other than Hollow Bastion, so maybe we'll see it eventually?
>>
>>78339655
It was a Heartless man. I want the actual Behemoth like the ones from FF. I want to see Omega Weapon as a boss fight in a KH game. I want my Gilgamesh boss fight. I want Final Fantasy substance sidequest boss fights. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>78339575

Really hope Nomura somehow squeezes in a Cruella De Ville boss fight or appearance seeing she's one of the most famouse Disney Villains left to appear.

Maybe taking some influence from stuff like Once Upon A Time and Kingdom Keepers, she's usually controlling a certain Heartless as Maleficent's beast master with in the final encounter with her she's in her car?
>>
>>78339711
thats about as close as it's gonna get lol. i will lose my shit if they put in a chocobo
>>
>>78332689
Cheating with one video in my post.

One 53 minute video. 2 convoluted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY
>>
>>78339805
And Sora knocks her off a cliff to show he means business, right?
>>
>>78316425

Tron: Uprising did that just fine. Then they la-killed it. Thinking about it, Tron itself was underused in KH as well.
>>
Honestly, I think they're embarrassed by it. I don't really blame them.
>>
>>78329004

>The Country of Musketeers
>In the movie, Goofy wields a sword (and presumably a musket)
>Goofy does not do this in the game cause' "muh shield"
>>
>>78338455

It would be a trainwreck, and you know it.
>>
>>78337740
>You sound like those MLP faggots who say the MLP comics are canon to the show.
you sound like a faggot that cares about mlp canon at all
>>
>>78342052

I'm just upset that Donald acts way too reserved in the games when the whole point of his character is his violent temperment.
>>
>>78316954
>To violent.
Grav falls and that lumberjack scene would like to have a word.
Animal heads crying blood and people being turned into wood.
>>
>>78329004

>Jungle Book
>Treasure Planet but not really
>Black Cauldron never ever
>maybe a Little Toaster summon
>Pocahontas
>and for the 3DPD, we'd get Pirates again, but done right this time.
>>
File: boomer.gif (664KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
boomer.gif
664KB, 253x200px
>>78337599
>mfw when playing KH2

I thought they were all just castaway island children (explains their stupid fashion)
>>
File: dense.png (90KB, 482x315px) Image search: [Google]
dense.png
90KB, 482x315px
>>78337611
>>78337611
>So general/casual gamers don't even know she's female
Everyone knows Samus is a woman you fucking dolt
>>
>>78343482

Also Emperor's New Groove and The Princess and The Frog. They're also part of the last few remaining "profilic" Disney films. Maybe Enchanted too since apparently a sequel has been greenlit and maybe even Hocus Pocus as a Halloween Town replacement due to how Disney is apparently pushing for a follow-up.

Everything else is either a maybe, hell no, or cameo or summon.
>>
>>78343705

I think they live in some type of backwater island town. The manga hints that Riku may be rich since he looks out a fancy-looking balcony at one point.
>>
>>78343829

Also Frozen is 99% certain. Break-It Billy is also probably coming too.

Basically KH3's world roster sounds like it's going to be entirely predictable.
>>
File: Kingdom fucking Hearts.png (126KB, 1316x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom fucking Hearts.png
126KB, 1316x1204px
>>78332689
>>78340338
Yeah, I'm gonna cheat as well.
>>78343198
I don't think Disney have portrayed Donald as the avatar of rage we know and love for a while.
>>
>>78332689
That's like asking someone to sum up every storyline of Spider-man without memeing it to something like
>villain
>evil
>responsibility
>>
>>78332471
>the entire ff4 gameis perfect for kh hasn't been in kh once
>>
>>78332689
Everyone is Sora. Everyone else is Xehanort.
>>
>MFW I actually want KH3's plot to become even more convoluted and confusing just so I can laugh at the idiots who only played 1 and 2 and thought everything else is "a useless spin-off game".
>>
File: batlaugh.jpg (27KB, 580x424px) Image search: [Google]
batlaugh.jpg
27KB, 580x424px
>>78348816
>>
>>78322525

That's an awful peter pan, an awful hercules, and a mediocre Tarzan

That hook could work
>>
>>78329004

Chicken Little is a summon in KH2 actually

Fantasia has Chernabog has a KH1 villain

The Dalmatians are collectable easter eggs

Merlin is a character in Hollow Bastion
>>
Is there ever going to be something Dragon Quest related on Kingdom Hearts?
Like, ever?
>>
>>78349178

Maybe a little cameo in the Screw-It Sam world with other characters Squenix owns.
>>
>>78349259

>YFW most of the pre-VII Final Fantasy characters who the older audience wants to appear will just be NPCs in WIR.
>>
Isn't there already a Kingdom Hearts TV show? But it's called Once Upon a Time and doesn't feature giant weaponized keys?
>>
>>78349972
>and doesn't feature giant weaponized keys?
Then what's the point?
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.