[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"If there is too much power, then it is the responsibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Spider-Man_noir.jpg (116KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_noir.jpg
116KB, 500x667px
>"If there is too much power, then it is the responsibility of the people to take it away."

Anyone here like Spider-Man Noir?
>>
File: spider-mannoir#4crop.jpg (74KB, 608x229px) Image search: [Google]
spider-mannoir#4crop.jpg
74KB, 608x229px
>>78307436
Recently read a crossover of this with Korra. Wasn't expecting much, was surprised. He fits the world well, era wise.
>>
>>78307436
>edgelord Spiderman
nope
>>
>>78307542
How is he an edgelord? A little hard-boiled sure, but he becomes quite optimistic and hopeful over time.
>>
>>78307593
Don't respond to buzzword bait
>>
Got me back into comics years ago. Was genuinely depressing seeing that they never made any more, especially since the second run was so damn solid, and the artwork was amazing. Would've loved to just see more classic villains get redesigned for it.
Just felt more down to earth than any cape shit I'd read up to that point, with villains just being actual deformities and criminals rather than men in rape dildo rhino helmets.
>>
>>78307436
One of my favorite alternate Spider-men. I'm enjoying him as the best part of Web Warriors alongside Spider-Britain
>>
File: Blacksuitnotie.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blacksuitnotie.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>>78307681
I particularly enjoyed how he got his powers, and the spider talking to him and shit. The mystic stuff seems to be a better fit on him.

We never did get an explanation why his powers were so gimped compared to the rest of the spiders, though. At first, couldn't spin webs right, wasn't that strong, I don't even think he could crawl on walls. He was more like a tarantula or a trapdoor than your jack of all trades Spider-Man.

Ultimate Spider-Man the cartoon got a good look for him though; that hat. Noir rocks the black look best.
>>
>>78307976
Yeah, definitely. Haven't read any of the others from that line, but I assume that the power level of the universe is much lower overall. Was much more street level than even most vigilante comics, felt more like The Shadow or something akin to that. Honestly hoping with Spiderverse and his appearances in games lately that maybe they'll take another stab at him, but if Miguel can get an ongoing, I really want to believe so can 30s Pete.
>>
>>78307629
Too true.
>>
>>78307513
>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9207516/1/Hands-of-Fate
>Updated: Jul 5
There's hope it won't lend like the Batman Spider-Man crossovers at least. Those were good.

Shit, now I want to see a Spider-Man Noir and Batman crossover...
>>
File: spideys_by_ahrrr-d71z9jr.jpg (114KB, 1024x779px) Image search: [Google]
spideys_by_ahrrr-d71z9jr.jpg
114KB, 1024x779px
>There will never be a team up between Last Stand Spider-Man and Spider-Man Noir.
>>
>>78307436
Saw a book in the library once, think it was about a while bunch of black people disappearing and a Nazi Doc Ock?
Was pretty sweet.
>>
>>78311660
Eyes Without a Face.
Poor Robbie.
>>
>>78308137
They at least gave him a new story in the Edge of the Spiderverse miniseries that introduced Mysterio.

I just wish that it didn't abruptly have the Spiderverse stuff at the very end with the portal opening up. The Spider-Gwen story in that mini had an entire story about her without the Spiderverse stuff actually interrupting it.

It ended on a cliffhanger of sorts with Felicity that I hope gets followed up on at some point, preferably in another Spider-Man Noir book. And preferably without bringing up anything about the Spiderverse stuff. Seeing Spidey Noir teaming up with the other spiders is fun and all, but it takes away from the character when it's positioned as THE one and only Noir version doing that.
>>
File: Spider-man Noir.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-man Noir.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
>>78307436
I like him but he's been pretty under utilized in all of this "spider-men through the universe" stuff with spider-verse and web warriors.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.