[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was born in 1997, what is this? Is it a good show? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1444697417391.jpg (426KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1444697417391.jpg
426KB, 1024x768px
I was born in 1997, what is this? Is it a good show?

I'm more familiar with great shows like Out of Jimmy's Head, Squirrel Boy, and Total Drama Island that I watched in middle school. I don't remember shit from ages 3-6 other than drinking from a sippy cup, so don't tell me "Your childhood was in the early 2000s, not the late 2000s."
>>
>'m more familiar with great shows like Out of Jimmy's Head, Squirrel Boy, and Total Drama Island that I watched in middle school.

I was going to tell you what little I know about this show, but I guess I shouldn't
>>
>>78289311
When will this meme die?
>>
File: 1442783223963.jpg (96KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442783223963.jpg
96KB, 800x800px
I was actually born in 1997, OP, and this show was my fucking shit as a kid. Was a one in a million show.
At the most you should be thinking shit like "Wow, these kids aren't actually in Highschool? They seemed so much older to me," or some stupid shit like that.
The stupid shit you're talking about is just stupid shit, and you need to stop posting it because it's some pretty stupid shit.
Sage for sheer stupidity.
>>
>>78289344
1/1,000,000

Kek
>>
she's like one in a mill-ION

I could never get that out of my head as a kid.
>>
>>78289311
>Out of Jimmy's Head
Why would you familiarize yourself with that?
>>
>>78289311
this show is better than recess and KND.
>>
>>78289311
do you think teenage pepper ann could take daria in a fight? neither of them have any weapons and both of them are in a normal emotional state
>>
>>78289833
I give it to Pepper; she's probably more athletic than Daria. That is to say the average teenage girl is probably more athletic than Daria who just stands in place and lazily moves her hand when playing volleyball.
>>
>>78289833
Daria would probably just lay down and await death
>>
>>78289833

Pepper Ann was always on edge anyway so she'd probably snap if she got mad enough to be in a fight so she'd probably do well against most normal teenage girls. Daria is pretty passive anyway.

Candace, though, Candace would kick Pepper Ann's ass.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.