[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that The Clone Wars was cancelled to make way for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

Reminder that The Clone Wars was cancelled to make way for this piece of shit.
>>
And Clone Wars was retconned for The Clone Wars.
Get used to it.
>>
>>78212763
The Clone Wars was cancelled because the rights went to Disney.
>>
>>78212763
>Has a better start than the Clone Wars so far
>Takes place in a more interesting era

Good
>>
How much dumb Clone Wars shit do you need?
>>
>>78212763
>Ahsoka Tano is going to have an encounter with Vader before the season is over.

Make peace with her, /co/.
>>
>>78213321
oh my fucking god

time to start watching
>>
when was the last time a disney show had a character death
>>
>>78213618
Not counting this? Fully confirmed?
Pickle and Peanut, followed by Gravity Falls.
>>
>>78213265
>more interesting era
Polite disagreement.
>>
Reminder that while TCW may have been a better show as a whole, Rebels had a better first season overall

>>78213618
We're excluding this one right
>>
>>78213654
wait, who died in Gravity Falls?
>>
>>78213700
Big Henry.

A major character is confirmed for not surviving the finale, but that's still unknown.
>>
>>78213700
The Mayor, duh.
>>
>>78212763
I just hope this piece of shit eventually gets enough dosh to be able to afford more wardrobes for the characters. They seriously sleep in those clothes.
>>
>>78213618
Minister Maketh Tua died out of sight, but the explosion that killed her was plainly shown and her death was acknowledged.

Poor Kath Soucie-voiced Tua... gone too soon.
>>
>>78213668
>Rebels had a good first season
>Rebels had a good
>Rebels
>Good
>>
>>78214261
This was a problem in TCW too. Count Dooku was the only person with jammies.
>>
>>78213655
Agreed. While the prequels may not have been perfect I've always felt like the era they're set in was way more interesting for expanded universe stuff.
>>
>>78212763
I tried watching it, the first couple of episodes felt promising enough, but then i got to the one were Ezra and the grumpy alien become BFF and it was cringey enough to make me drop it (at that point the twi'lek felt like the only character i could give half a crap about)

On the other hand, Rebels reminded me i never properly saw TCW, so i'm fixing that and having a great time. Man, the budget shows with the animation
>>
>>78214325
It was a lot more concise and consistent than TCW's that's for sure
>>
>>78214660
>but then i got to the one were Ezra and the grumpy alien become BFF and it was cringey enough to make me drop it

To be fair, that's the lowest point in Rebels.
>>
>>78212763
>>78214660

Glad I'm not the only one. I've been regularly downloading Rebels episodes, but I've been watching less and less. I think I slept before Episode 8 finished, in fact.

I don't think it's Rebel's fault per se. The time between Episode 3 and 4 is a bit dull, and it's accentuated further by following the disneyified rebel B-team squad (to Luke's A-team).
>>
>>78214298
Tua is alive, I just saw her on last episode Ezra was that wolfcat, they just darken her skin kek.
>>
>>78212763
Clone wars is ugly and boring
>>
>>78214392
Yes, that's partially because the clones are the best thing about the star wars universe as a whole though
>>
>>78213618
Avengers EMH had them
>>
>>78216155
old and busted too
>>
>>78212763
You had 6 damn seasons. What else do you want?

Linger on for 14 more years while plot lines range to how Wolf Met Rex in the 90's and formed a grunge band, trendy hipsters move next to Obiwan's house and they hate each other, Ahsoka's teacher marries her super religious neighbor, Plo Kloon sobers up but is then seen as a drunk all over again 4 seasons later...
>>
>>78213265
How the fuck?

>Boring nothing characters
>Nothing happens every episode
>They lost every fight and run away every episode
>they learn Disney "family values" in each plot
>Show baits being watchable by adding in Clone Wars characters

No anon, this show is a shit tier knockoff meant to sell toys to kids that do not know any better.
>>
>>78216570
I want season long plots that involve a new PC Chancellor replacing Palpatine
and the republic is made into a commercial knightmare in the ghetto of Coruscant,
then holograms of dead jedi are used to help Grievous take over the Republic with the help of Pewdiepie,
then Anakin becomes a cynical asshole that thinks everything is shit after his parents become divorced.
>>
>>78213618
Just this last episode I think.
>>
>>78213655
yeah srsly. the clone wars, jedi council, yoda, anakin and obi-wan, palpatine, darth maul. what's not to like? seeing the republic turn into the empire is way more interesting than watching a few rebels take down the empire during its decline.
>>
The only real good thing I've seen from Rebels so far is Vader, Ahsoka, and the retired clones.

The Ghost Crew isn't really interesting, imo. It's starting to be a bit better with Ezra being in more fights and using the force more. They do a good job showing his latent power in the force. But that's all the show's got going for it. The rest of the characters are bland, and as someone already mentioned, standard Disney characters.
>>
>>78217109
/This

Additionally their struggles seem so pointless when we know the real shit is going down somewhere else
>>
>>78212821
Yeah, but Clone Wars was shit.
>>
>>78213618
I love how nobody cares about all the blue collared guys dying every episode.

The Imperial troops are regular dudes now, so you don't have the whole "clones aren't people" shield.

Poor storm trooper is just trying to get out of the hood of a bad crime infested outer rim world and is looking foward to the collage money or even if a guy from the core worlds, he's legitimately thinking that he's helping the galaxy by establishing peace and order.

Then you have terrorists running around tagging and blowing up shit.
>>
File: 1365996512042.gif (2MB, 250x125px) Image search: [Google]
1365996512042.gif
2MB, 250x125px
>>78218885

>There will never be an episode that addresses this without painting all the storm troopers as either puppy eating evil/making them rebel sympathizers.
>>
>>78218784
Retard
>>
you could say Rebels is A GLIB FASCIMILE
>>
>>78213321
Hope she kills Vader
>>
>>78219204
You make it sound like the Empire has ever been portrayed as anything but that.

Unlike Clones
>>
>>78216570
>You had 6 damn seasons. What else do you want?

Just to have the unfinished plot threads tied up in the show rather than dumped into other media, really. The other half of season six and maybe a season 7 would have wrapped things up neatly.

>>78220496

97% approval, 8.4/10 rating and 4chan makes a meme out of one of literally three bad reviews. Release your aggressive feelings, boy! Let the hate flow through you!
>>
>>78221670
Looking at the /tv/ threads it seems many are mocking the choice of words more than anything, like the reviewer could've just said "bland rehash" but that didn't sound pretentious enough for his taste
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.