[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So his plan was really to get rich by selling fear toxin as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

So his plan was really to get rich by selling fear toxin as a recreational drug? As we clearly see before Batman busts in that wasn't going to work out well as soon as anybody realized what it actually does...
>>
C'mon, live a little.
>>
>>78204845
People know what shit like crocodil does to the human body, but those junkies still shoot it up because it's cheap and gets them high.
>>
File: 1361256727494.png (124KB, 932x774px) Image search: [Google]
1361256727494.png
124KB, 932x774px
BREAKING NEWS:
PEOPLE DO STUPID SHIT!

MORE AT 11!
>>
>>78205766
I don't think that is quite super villain tier

>>78205807
Except clearly the effects are purely bad and undesired and Scarecrow lied/didn't say that, hence the confrontation
>>
As was also pointed out in that scene, the mob didn't have many other suppliers who were still willing to set foot in Gotham after Batman started his war. So presumably, Dr. Jackstraw just saw an opening and took it, the mob (at least the Russians) were too preoccupied and too desperate to reinstate their cash flow to bother caring about what it was. Also, for all we know Crane was experimenting with the fear gas to figure out a way to make it a more recreational hallucinogen, but it's also pretty likely that he wasn't seriously looking to become Gotham's new drug kingpin, just to raise enough money to finance whatever his next scheme was (probably some variant on "gas the city again").
>>
>>78205975
>Scarecrow lied/didn't say that
"'Buyer beware'! I told you my product would take you places. I didn't say they'd be places you'd like."
>>
>>78204845
>why do people like horror films?
>>
>>78206122
Come on that's a really stupid point. If it was that harmless Scarecrow wouldn't be much of a villain at all...in fact he'd just be an entertainer
>>
>>78206309
Obviously it's not harmless because if you overdose or take a bad batch it drives you insane.
>>
>>78204845
Who says his goal is to make money? The mob wants to make money. Crane didn't work for the League to make a profit, nor did he be the judge in TDRK for the money. He's just having a good time being a nutjob.

Plus, considering he has a monopoly on a major city's entire drug supply, I bet he made a reasonable amount of money even without repeat customers.
>>
>>78204845

Holy christ talk about a confirmation that /co/ doesn't read comics

Since when does Scarecrow do anything for money?
>>
>>78204845
>Why people would do krokodil
>>
>>78205766
first of all its krokodil not crocodil dumbass also all of the shit that the media was saying about it being a flesh eating drug is bullshit sure its an extremely addictive opiate but its not the worst substance in existance that spawned from hell itself like the media makes it out to be.
>>
>>78205766
>>78206810
Because it's an extremely potent and quick acting form of morphine.

Cranes fear toxin is a hallucinogen which generally aren't habit forming. It also doesn't doesn't seem to have any desirable effects whatsoever. People don't suck dick for salvia.
>>
>>78207083
I'd argue the effects seem more of a deliriant that produces hallucinations than a hallucinogen.
>>
>>78206011
You just need to build up some tolerance to it. It becomes a much more mellow, transcendental experience then.
>>
>>78207083
Even salvia can be considered pleasurable even if chaotic, I'm pretty sure the entire purpose of the fear toxin is to...not induce any pleasure at all
>>
>>78207209
See >>78207180
People will take deliriants to experience unpleasant yet trippy as shit highs.

I say this from experience, and I know there is quite a subculture demand for deliriants..
>>
>>78207209
I've tried salvia, even if it was fucky beyond all else i've experienced, it was not in any way fear inducing, or any other type of uncomfterability
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.