[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for black anons, who is the bigger disappointment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: milesmorales.0.jpg (410KB, 1920x1733px) Image search: [Google]
milesmorales.0.jpg
410KB, 1920x1733px
I have a question for black anons, who is the bigger disappointment Miles Morales or Obama?
>>
>>78173987
T'challa. He just kept fucking up until the multiverse died and he probably wont be the reason that it is fixed.
>wakanda fixed in ultimates
I bet it has nothing to do with T'challa's black ass.
>>
Reginald Hudlin.

>He wasn't one of the choices.

Doesn't matter.
>>
Power Girl vut inly because shes stuck on Teen Shitty.
Why the fuck arent they lushing her in the Superman books. They keeo oushing Harper on our asses why not her.
>>
>>78174153
What
>>
>>78174161
God i need a bigger keyboard. My fingers are too big for the buttons.
>>
>>78174161
yeah that was confusing

i like miles and obama is cute.
>>
>>78174161
>Power girl, but only because she's stuck on Teen Shitty.
>Why the fuck aren't they pushing her in the Superman books. They keep using Harper on our asses, why not her?

being unable to decipher simple typos is a sign of damage to the language centers of the brain
>>
File: this is Obama.jpg (1MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
this is Obama.jpg
1MB, 1920x2951px
>>78173987
Obama has taste.
>>
The only thing I don't like about Obama is winning a Nobel Peace Prize because he wasn't Bush. I remember my family trying to convince me that he deserved it, but I didn't agree.

Other than that, he just seems like a run-of-the-mill president to me. Of course, I don't pay that much to politics, so maybe I don't have an idea of what I'm talking about.
>>
Obama likes The Wire and Twin Peaks, he's alright in my book
>>
Obama, I never had any expectations for Miles.
>>
>>78174324

Is Conan's cock a sword?
>>
>>78174324
I don't know what this is, but I feel like Mark Millar wrote it.
>>
>>78176778
PAD, actually.
All New X-Factor's tie-in to Axis.
>>
The only expectation I have for niggers is them going to jail.
>>
Obama, because Miles is a fictional character with the potential to be redefined. He also has no effect on my real life.

I have to go to work everyday and hear rednecks complain about Obama and whisper "nigger" in one another's ear. Miles doesn't have this effect outside of /co/
>>
>>78176817
uppboated family. Good for you.
>>
Miles. He has affirmative action powers of additional camoflage and bio-electric sting, and still does a worse job than Parker. Fucks up relationships, muddied identity of half-black, half-mexican, bisexual and his black dad ran away like a stereotype. There's NOTHING good going on here. What was the appeal supposed to be, other than surface=level pandering?!
>>
Miles.

Reality is a harsh and tenuous mistress, you cant rewrite actions taken or decisions made but overall Obama hasnt been a royal fuck up.

When you have a clean slate for artistic liberties and can change character development at a moments notice only to fuck up entirely by being too safe? Well, you have miles in spades.

Both are fine, I'm not asking for him to be a struggling gangbanger or anything, all I ask for is personality, it has nothing to do with him being black.
>>
>>78176862
>being this white
>>
>>78177618
>being this insecure

You're a bitch.
>>
>>78176729
And now you know the secret of the riddle of steel.
>>
>>78174353
Killed Osama, dropped unemployment, stopped the hemorrhaging/crashing of the global economy done by Bush to the point where it's somewhat stable, universal healthcare, began pulling out of Iraq, improved relations with Cuba, so on and so forth while on a massive budget deficit and with the GOP trying to fuck over everything he attempts incessantly.
Just fixing Bush's crap is enough that he's the best president since Roosevelt from a numbers/statistical standpoint. All the extra crap means he honestly deserves a goddamn monument.
>>
I like both: )
>>
File: 4283191966_44fce14fa3_b.jpg (76KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
4283191966_44fce14fa3_b.jpg
76KB, 640x425px
>>78173987

What the fuck

What did Obama do wrong? I can't think of anything. He's such a nice guy
>>
>>78180192
>Spreading /pol/ bait.
>>
>>78180412
The name Obama (or any other nonwhite person/character) was mentioned. The waters were chummed long ago.
>>
>>78176862
>bisexual
what?
>>
>>78180484
It's part of a rumor from before Miles had his proper debut.
Just take it as a sign that he doesn't actually read comics and instead gets his information on them from shitposts here.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.