[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's late, but let's post our thoughts on some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Cartoon Network pilots.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon Network pilots.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
I know it's late, but let's post our thoughts on some of the pilots put out by Cartoon Network.

>Riding With Burgress.
It doesn't look too bad. Animation's actually fluid and I dig some of the designs. I'm not really a fan of the characters, though. Hopefully, if it gets greenlit, there will be better writing.
>Jammers.
It just looks like a pilot for a bad web cartoon. It's not godawful, but I just can't see this doing well on Cartoon Network. The creator seems cool, though.
>Twelve Forever.
If this came out before Star vs. the Forces of Evil, it would've been a lot more impressive. Still, it's a good show on its own and I'd love to see it be greenlit, even if it just becomes a miniseries. Also, Matt Berry is untouchable.
>Back to Backspace.
I really hope this gets greenlit. It has good animation as well as a somewhat unique setting. We need more cartoons based in the web.
>>
>>78161306
huh, i havent seen these other ones.. or heard of them.. or have any interest in them. but hey, twelve forever will be great!
I also like Magic Children Doing Magic Things. i wish that became a thing on /co/
>>
>>78161306
Back to Backspace can use a little polishing, but yeah I hope it gets a greenlit. Plus I hate when loose ends are never tied.
>>
>>78161306
Twelve Forever was and always will be rubbish and you just get off to the Buttwitch.
>>
File: 1401304301181.jpg (37KB, 471x350px) Image search: [Google]
1401304301181.jpg
37KB, 471x350px
>not pictured
>preston blair and solid drawing principles
>>
>>78161306
I've only seen Twelve Forever, forgive me. The animation was fluid and I absolutely loved the camera work, but I didn't really like the bland dynamic between Reggie and her friend. It also kind of irks me that the Butt Witch is considered the only saving grace because "muh r34 waifu" and not because she's a pretty interesting character (but that's /co/ for you). Also it kind of sucks the villain is the only interesting character. It's a 6/10 or 7/10 from me.
>>
This was the worst fucking batch of pilots i have ever seen
>>
None of them look good, but I know one of them is going to get made and /co/ is going to have yet another terrible show with a General up every day.
>>
>>78161306
>burgress
this is a real thing?looks like a regular show joke show
>jammers
cool creator and animation but awful visuals
>12 4ever
what is it with cartoons wanting to emulate magic girls?what about the sentai?might be good
>Backspace
rebecca sugar being rebecca sugar,the human part was funny the rest was yet another AT rip-off
>>
Backspace was ok
>>
I really, REALLY fucking hope that Twelve Forever gets greenlit. I love it.
>>
>>78162976
Back space wasn't made by Rebecca sugar.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.