[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>78143905 Why is it that the mayor hasn't reported

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 539
Thread images: 138

File: 1252095634523228739.jpg (110KB, 759x481px) Image search: [Google]
1252095634523228739.jpg
110KB, 759x481px
>>78143905
Why is it that the mayor hasn't reported anything to the government about them?
Why aren't they treated as outcast like mutants?
And why is it that everyone on this show is soo nice that its fake?
(Huge fan of the show BTW)
>>
>>78151700
Because the mayor wants to pork Pearl.
>>
>>78151700
Because you FUCKED UP and made a new thread instead of responding to the existing one
>>
>>78151700
tourism money
women
>>
>>78151733
No I actually wanted to make a new one
>>
>>78151700
The gems were there long before the humans. Everyone's parents knows the gems exist. Everyone's grandparents knows the gems exist.
The gems have been their reclusive guardians since the humans arrived here and live in a giant woman shaped temple on the east side of Beach City.
>>
>>78151700
Alternate history. Gems have been around since before the nation was founded. They wouldn't be treated as unnatural.
>>
There's little to no proof that the beach and surrounding areas that humans inhabit (what few there are) isn't all that's left. It could even be Rose's doing, with her room able to make a town very similar.

The few times they do leave the city they never meet anyone new.
>>
>>78151700
1-2. Mass "hypnosis". Every human in town is in alterted, suggestible state of mind (drugs in the water supply or sound/emp mind altering produced by an ancient alien military machine).
3. Gems are genderless cyborgs, people are on drugs.
>>
>>78152546
>1-2. Mass "hypnosis". Every human in town is in alterted, suggestible state of mind (drugs in the water supply or sound/emp mind altering produced by an ancient alien military machine).
This is my theory as well. Either some sort of hypnosis field from the temple or mass-genetic engineering of early earth organisms.
>>
>>78151700
i have the theory that both the goverment and the mayor know about the gems and are triying to cover up their nature to stop people from panicking
>>
>>78151700

The gems have been there longer than humans have. It's not like the lesbian alien space rocks beamed down one day, it's that there's no point in history where they WEREN'T there. People are used to them.
>>
>>78153777
I thought everyone in beach city tries to keep this secret from the world but to think they would since before
>>
File: One_Dollar_Bill.png (489KB, 5400x2264px) Image search: [Google]
One_Dollar_Bill.png
489KB, 5400x2264px
>>78153309
Government is literally run by the great diamond authority. Also sneeple.
>>
>>78154323
Dont forget that Pearl is on the quarter!
>>
>>78152412
This would be a stunning twist that would make my balls drop and my eyes bulge right out of their sockets.

Wait, what about the Keystone Motel?
>>
>>78152412
Greg met an internet man, there was also the waitress.
>>
>>78154413
Not to mention Empire City and Ocean Town

Don't forget On the Run, where Amethyst and Steven took a train to the Kindergarten
There wouldn't be trains if there weren't multiple cities to run between.

Plus Connie is definitely from out of town (so is Greg). Her dad works at multiple beaches and their home is far away enough that Greg and Steven nearly died driving her there in a snowstorm.

Plus the fact that there's a television industry, movie industry, book industry, game industry, and a headquarters for the Big Donut implies that there's more society out there.
>>
File: steven universe.jpg (66KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
steven universe.jpg
66KB, 380x380px
>>78152412
>Keystone Motel
>>
the government was destroyed long ago. it's all selfsufficient communities that don't want to think too much about the war
>>
>>78151700
>the government
What government?

You're assuming that the US of the Universe is identical to ours. But a lot of things aren't like our world, starting with the continents.

From the show, we can also tell that humanity is far less widespread than in our world. Which makes sense, since there are so many gem remnants in the world that have proven to be hazardous to humans. So humanity sticks with small, scattered settlements which are locally governed. Because of its low decentralized population, it never faced the problems in industrialization, and the urbanization that came with it, which means that it never faced anything like the Great Depression, which led to the New Deal that gave rise to the federal government as we know it today. And it's that modern federal government that our US knows today that has the economies of scale that allows it to have the big federal agencies like the FBI or the CIA to which the mayor would have to report them. Since they do not exist, there's nobody to report to. Even at state-level, because there is such a small human population, there's not enough GNP to fund a proper state goverment bureacracy. Which means that Mayor Dewey s the highest govermental authority.

TL;DR: Because of all the gem dangers, humanity only has a small presence, with no government to speak of, leaving Dewey in charge.
>>
>>78154594
And Rose has that big penny that reads "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" on it.
>>
File: ALIUMMENACE.png (53KB, 850x597px) Image search: [Google]
ALIUMMENACE.png
53KB, 850x597px
>>78151700
>Why aren't they treated as outcast like mutants?

seriously, how do people not notice the uncanny valley looking witches that live in the cliff side?
>>
>>78154687
Alternate earth, gen stuff is just part of daily life to them so they don't see it as weird.

Ronaldo kind of touched on this in Rising Tides Crashing Skies, the townspeople seem to think the good they do outweighs the bad
>>
>>78154357
she is?
>>
>>78154657

And, I guess more pertinently, their current money does too: >>78154323
>>
>>78154640
But what about ronaldos blog surely that has got peoples attention
>>
>>78155991
Ronaldo's video documentary only got a single view (Steven and the gems) after which it was deleted for "copyright infringement". It's obvious the man is burying his findings.
>>
>>78155991
Like all the crackpot conspiracy blogs get attention irl? Ronaldo's just dismissed as a loon
>>
>>78151700
Remember how Mayor Dewey reacted when Ronaldo asked him about the crystal gems?
There probably is some kind of conspiracy about keeping people from talking about them if only because if the population of beach city thought about them regularly they would move someplace else.
>>
>>78151700
Gems and the existence of magic in the world is just a fact of life for them. It's like pokemon The Sun rises, grass is green and three god beast control our weather. Big whoop
>>
File: tumblr_lhkjzy7or31qdjoqfo1_500.jpg (32KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhkjzy7or31qdjoqfo1_500.jpg
32KB, 500x369px
>>78156762
>steven universe
>its like pokemon
No
>>
>>78151700
Gem have been there since the dawn of humanity.

them and the monsters they fight are considered as normal things of reality.
>>
>>78154357
Source?
>>
>>78151700
>Why is it that the mayor hasn't reported anything to the government about them?

This isn't normal Earth in our timeline. In many scenes, we've seen that the planet is different. America lacks a Florida. Several states don't exist or have different names and some are entirely new.

There's also a different history, with the humans being well aware that Gems were present when their city was founded- which appears to have happened a century or two after actual English colonization of the east coast.

People are just used to them by now.
>>
File: haruhi sad.png (189KB, 482x441px) Image search: [Google]
haruhi sad.png
189KB, 482x441px
>>78155991
>>78156338
>>78156374

>tfw you actually like Ronaldo as a character.
>>
File: 0.jpg (62KB, 599x577px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
62KB, 599x577px
Haven't the writers confirmed that WW I didn't happens.

Yet Japan still ended up producing videogames console. I am not sure I can reconcile the two notions.
>>
>>78157245
japan never probably got to be an isolated island state because of gem shittery so they got hit by the globalization?
>>
Because it's a cartoon. I know, it's a lame answer.

But even if the inhabitants of Beach City are used to seeing gems they'd still notice that there are no gems anywhere else. Also why aren't scientists from all over the world trying to figure out how this "magic" of theirs works?
>>
>>78157371
>Also why aren't scientists from all over the world trying to figure out how this "magic" of theirs works?

Because a long time ago, they tried doing that, and the Garnet were all like. "No. Stop it."

And they stopped.
>>
>>78157371
>future episode where the crystal gems locate a gem in some remote abandoned government facility
>turns out the gem was a test subject in some really ethically questionable stuff and as a result has become an abomination
>gems have to fight off some area 51 cronenberg gem thing
>>
>>78157371
The thing you have to accept that it's a cartoon is that even if it(s considered a normal thing, it would still be the center of attraction of the world:

Pyramid and old ruin and any landmark of our history have always attracted tons of tourists, historians and scientists. because men have always craved for trace of their past.

So, living sentient beings, that have marked our 6000 thousands years of history. there would constantly be archaeologists trying to get a word out of the gems and all the tourists coming to take pictures of the 6000 years old temple like they would for the Great China Wall. Garnet would be on constant duties to keep them away.

It's just a cartoon is the explanation we have to accept for this not happening.
>>
>>78157481

...That was an actual episode.
>>
>>78157553
The experiment was made by Gem word, though, not by humans.
>>
>>78157521
>Pyramid and old ruin and any landmark of our history have always attracted tons of tourists, historians and scientists. because men have always craved for trace of their past.

A large part of that is because people PROMOTE tourism.

Before the Egyptian craze of the 1800's, the Pyrmaids were not a big tourist spot. They didn't attract a ton of historians and scientists.

People were interested in the Egyptian region, but for different reasons.
>>
>>78157481
>already done
>not wanting the government to have a successful synthetic half-gem(s)
>new recurring antagonist(s)
>Trans-gems are the bad guys
>>
>>78157410
Just like how A. Nobel stopped trying when his brother and five other guys died while making explosives, right?

People are more persistent than you might think.
>>
>>78157648
>Before the Egyptian craze of the 1800's, the Pyrmaids were not a big tourist spot
Because most couldn't afford the trip. yet book with illustrations of pyramid and egyptians mysteries were always a good read.

Tourism bloomed becuase people could finally afford to travel in different country.

People naturally crave for learning about former or different culture. Tourism don't need to be promoted, it's an immediate consequence of people getting the ability to travel for cheap.

Promotion exist because Travel agency fight for each other to convince people what is the best place to visit. The world is vast and there is tons of stuff to see.
>>
>>78157180
Ronaldo fans represent
>>
>>78157521
My theory is that Gem tech radiates some sort of idiot waves to just make humans oblivious about them and go away.
I mean i colonize a planet but don't want to be bothered constantly killing natives which comming to close i just but up an (in this case mental) barrier.
That might even explain why Connies mom thought that abomination was just a patient.
>>
>>78157648
Well, people couldn't really travel all that much simply for pleasure before the 1800's.
>>
>>78157730
>Just like how A. Nobel stopped trying when his brother and five other guys died while making explosives, right?

Nobody told him to stop it. And the Gems have been around longer than humanity. This agreement isn't some new thing. It's existed since at least as long as the colony was founded.

They just don't bother showing the couple hundred years of issues the Gems had telling people to go away until people finally stopped for the most part and no serious incident have happened in the year or two we've seen in the show.
>>
>>78157797
This is now my head-canon.
>>
>>78157717
>Trans gems are ex-crystal gems
>Hate humans for using them as guinea pigs and turning them into abominations
>Hate homeworld for obvious reasons
>A rogue group mainly focused on exterminating humanity but preserving all other life on earth
>>
>>78157797
Another reason might just be that real life pyramids dont have actual functional deathtraps.
Maybe at some point in time some tomb raiders tried to loot the ancient gem structures but died/got mauled in the process and now nobody wants to go even near them.
Because of similiar reasons people might have learned not to fuck with gem relics as they are prone to fuck up anyone not used to handling them and also maybe because there still exists a gem rebel cell on earth that will come and fuck your shit up tenfold if you mess with gem stuff. The crystal gems when Rose was still around could've easily taken an army on with Roses shield just tanking all the damage, Amys whip and Pearls sword seemingly being able to cut through anything and Garnet just generally smashing shit. Not to even mention the inhuman strength and damage resistance gems seem to have, Rolando about broke his arm when he hit pearl in the palm of her hand.
>>
File: 0.jpg (249KB, 1280x862px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
249KB, 1280x862px
>>78158056
Fun thing about the show, when I started watching it, I thought each pad lead to a different planet.

It was weird to realize that zll those weird place actually were located on earth.
>>
>>78158056
you are completely ignoring how humans are oblivious to the gems, the gem mutants, and literal monster debris all over their towns

The fucking Pizzas didn't know who the Gems where, and then helped fight a giant blow-fish monster, and then didn't even react to it

"Keep beach city weird" guy is the only one who even reacts and that's only because hes a conspiracy nut

Humans can't avoid these because these come to them, and not the other way around
>>
Has Go eat a towel met some RL problems, he hasn't even finished compiling the already existing live reaction to all the aired episodes, yet he seems just as in hiatus as the show, with only the preview of V0.6 part 2 of the /sug/ similator up.
>>
>>78157648
Most common people traveled before +- 1920 not much more in their life than a couple of villages from their own village away.
Even in cities people barely left their own neighbourhood.
>>
>>78151700
Why is it that the mayor hasn't reported anything to the government about them?

Ofcourse the government knows about them
That's why Dewey is still mayor (and nobody competes against him).
He's so incompetent that if something bad happens to him, he can be missed.

Maybe there's some James Bond in the city where Connie lives, who keeps an eye out.
>>
>>78151718
/thread
>>
>>78151700
Why does everybody forget about these guys? And this moment:

>Ronaldo: Mayor Dewey, who do you think saved Beach City from the handcraft?
>Mayor Dewey: Why, young man, I credit the voters with saving Beach City! My constituents know they've elected a mayor they can trust to—
>Ronaldo: Huh? No, I'm talking about the Crystal Gems.
>Mayor Dewey: Heh, w-why?
>Ronaldo: Well I'm covering the story—
>Mayor Dewey: Cover-up? WHAT COVER UP?!
>Ronaldo: But—
>Mayor Dewey: SECURITY!

Seems pretty obvious that there is some kind of government cover up.
>>
File: Mayor dewey's bodyguards.png (54KB, 256x282px) Image search: [Google]
Mayor dewey's bodyguards.png
54KB, 256x282px
>>78161181
Forgot my image.
>>
>>78154640
There's printed currency and the arcade machines in the episode where Garnet's third eye is revealed have one of those goofy "winners don't do drugs" that shows the seal of a "Depart of Justice Federal Bureau"

Nigga what kind of shit are you even saying. Some state names seem to be different and history is clearly altered, but you're reaching so goddamn hard.

There's HUGE amounts of uninhabited, isolated land in our today's world. Unless you can cough up genuine evidence that there's only a very small number of people on Earth, get out of here.
>>
>>78161598
>>78161598
And what's more, innovations like the internet were created as the result of huge government projects, not the shit tiny hamlets in the middle of a gem-created deathzone would accomplish.

Doesn't seem like the setting in which touring rockstar types could even begin to thrive either.
>>
>>78151700

Because Sugar wanted to focus on something else than social acceptance, like magical girl shows do all the time.

Look at Star vs. The forces of evil : the creator wanted a show where the princess wouldn't have to hide her magic because that theme is old and dead.

The result is a lighthearted show, set in a comical town where nobody cares aka the USA.
>>
>>78151700
Hey lorefag, you realize that the creators made a character based on you and he's a fat fedora autist
>>
>>78162315
This desu baka senpai. Cartoon creators nowadays are tired of continually trumping the suspension of disbelief card. They want their created worlds to be self-sustained, rather than take from ours.
>>
File: ronaldo can't get a date.png (115KB, 304x384px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo can't get a date.png
115KB, 304x384px
>>78151700
Because they literally helped make the government.

The Gems have been there LONG before humans were, and unlike the native americans, they weren't going to be fucked over by the people coming to their land.

The fact is, they warned them when they showed up (the play about William Dewey) and since then they've just kept monsters off the humans' asses so they could continue to live peacefully.

It's so engrained that it's just a part of growing up. You just come to accept the magical god creatures down the way that deal with magic shit WAY out of your league of understanding. They're like forces of nature.

Ronaldo's just a giant manchild that never grew up and got over the fascination with these beings.
>>
File: 1434372565703.png (476KB, 861x728px) Image search: [Google]
1434372565703.png
476KB, 861x728px
>>78157180
My nigga
Ronaldo is that type of character whos so obnoxious its funny, people take him waaaay too seriously
>>
>>78162939
How regularly does he post on /r9k/?
>>
>>78154687
What part of "Never not been here" do you not get?
>>
>>78165574
i think what makes ronaldo so funny, at least to me personally, is that i "get" the joke
he is clearly a parody of the typical 4chan poster, or at least the conspiratorial aspect of a 4chan poster, how here everything is the blame of the jews/reddit/tumblr/sjw/etc. wether its intentional or not i dont know, but the point is that i am personally used to dealing with people like him online on a daily basis so i can stomach his idiosyncracies and apreciate his humor.

i doubt i could stand ronaldo if i wasnt used to be with people like him here
>>
>>78152412
Maybe if there was even a single farm I could believe that.
>>
>>78162939
Honestly I don't think Ronaldo knew that they were aliens until the documentary where he learned the hand ship was meant for them. In keep each city weird Ronaldo became depressed because he realized that Steven and the gems were the cause for all the weird stuff in town who were still considered magic beings at that point.
>>
I got the impression that everyone DID know about the Crystal Gems but doesn't give much of a shit (except Ronaldo) or think much about it because it's a cartoon.

They're not a secret.
>>
>>78166607
Do YOU need to live right next to a farm in order to get the food that's harvested? We have this thing called 'logistics' and 'transportation' you may not have heard of it Peridot but there really are over 7 billion Human beings living on this planet.

It is my own personal head-cannon that during the gem wars Rose helped lead Human armies to use them as cannon fodder against her foes. But to keep the humans in check she gave over Gem POW's to the human soldiers.The POW's were then used for pleasure by the soldiers and the constant agony of it caused them to be corrupted. Which was then used by Rose as a fear tactic against homeworld by releasing the corrupted gem monsters against the homeworld armies to aid in destroying them.
>>
>>78167576
I would like it if every person that made a headcanon as stupid as that one would just keep it in their head and never write it down.
>>
File: 1398693321247.png (168KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1398693321247.png
168KB, 500x406px
I miss Steven Universe, it was a nice show. Why did it have to die?
>>
STREET SHITTING SLASHER
>>
>>78167576
I was responding to a post that implied they were of the few humans around. If that were the case they would need to be mostly if not completely self sufficient.

It's like you didn't even read what I was replying to because you just wanted to get mad.
>>
>>78151700
that's not necesary true, we only see the steven's point of view. This world can be the most darness and painfull word like westeros, but steven only see the happy stuff
>>
>>78161181
Hard for it to be a cover up when there's gem shit everywhere
I guess people don't pay attention to gem stuff because it's been there so long nobody considers gem things weird. And the gems themselves have only three of their number left.
>>
>>78171234
The government is working pretty well and there's enough infrastructure for highways, trains, ships, etc. Plus Florida is gone.

On the other hand, apparently someone being made out of hands is considered normal enough for nobody to freak out.
>>
>>78171426
I wonder if there are gem-based diseases out there, like bioweapons they developed against the humans that make them grow crystals out of their eyeballs and it's been around for so long no doctor really is freaked out by it.
>>
>>78162132

Because troubadours never existed?
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
daily reminder that dewy is a cia agent
>>
File: of course its bowtie panties.jpg (187KB, 1363x1358px) Image search: [Google]
of course its bowtie panties.jpg
187KB, 1363x1358px
>>78171537
He's already a government official, why would he report to the CIA
>>
>>78171550

>alien ruins everywhere
>alien creatures running around fucking shit up in the local town

yeah that totally won't catch the attention of KGB, CIA or MI6
>>
>>78171584
It wouldn't because that's how it's been since the dawn of civillization. You don't call the CIA when there's a mountain lion running around.
>>
>>78171601
>implying that weird alien stuff happens in other places aside beach city

also the gems seemed really reclusive before murdercock showed up
>>
>>78171537

>dewy meets up with garnet
"if you unfuse will you die ?"
>>
File: 1436904038478.png (1MB, 1280x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1436904038478.png
1MB, 1280x1459px
>>78151700
>Why is it that the mayor hasn't reported anything to the government about them?
The government already knows and has always known. The Gems aren't a secret.

They saved the world a couple of times. And they're watched quietly by the government, who know fucking with the Gems will ruin their shit in a hurry so they leave them be.

>And why is it that everyone on this show is soo nice that its fake?
Because you come from a broken home and thus have little to no human empathy and therefore cannot understand us non-skinwalkers.

>(Huge fan of the show BTW)
As am I, friend.
>>
>>78171634
>implying that weird alien stuff happens in other places aside beach city

Yes actually. We see gem stuff all over the world
>>
>>78171550
I don't get it, where's steven's underwear
>>
Look at the silly shit I can draw.
>>
>>78151700
Isn't there already an SU thread going on right now?
>>
>>78171681
It would be extremely painful...
...Emotionally.
>>
I want to get Ronaldo drunk and grope him!!
>>
File: 1443469424869.jpg (140KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443469424869.jpg
140KB, 800x600px
>>78171861
God, /co/ is going to blow the fuck up when the hiatus is over.
>>
>>78172618
I really don't think he swings that w-
Oh wait.
Rebecca Sugar.
Nevermind.
>>
>>78161598
I guess some people convienently forgot that Beach City's state name is Delmarva, or that Greg explicitly stated they were headed to Empire City next, which is obviously New York.
>>
>>78172659
>Beach City's state name is Delmarva
???
>>
Does anyone else think my headcanon of Opal being a Rush fan is weird? I heard Time Stand Still, and now I keep imagining Opal singing with Geddy Lee.
>>
>>78167524

Considering that 99% of Gems have been gone for hundreds of years, the current general populace has most likely never seen a live Gem. A giant hand in the sky should have got the world worrying.
>>
>>78172484
That's pretty damn good.
>>
>>78162790
but that doesn't follow, when the entire town, and all human tech IS just taken from ours
>>
>>78172633
>aren't you a boy?
>No, I'm an alien, this is an alien vagina. It goes in your ass.
>contact!
>>
>>78151700
The CG probably helped win the American Revolution, so it is in the Constitution that nobody can fuck with them.
>>
>>78173293
No I'm saying you're a guy who wants to grope a small boy and I don't think Ronaldo is gay, but, since this is Sugar we're talking that he probably is.
>>
>>78173332
I...what?

I was just making a greentext for someone fucking him despite him not thinking he's gay. How you end up being the confusing one here is beyond me.
>>
>>78173330
Rose looks really fucking weird
And its not just her hair obscuring part of her body, its that her neck is that close to her really short arm
>>
>>78173330
>Crystal Gems participating In human wars
>>
>>78173386

Didn't humans fight in the Gem's war as well?
>>
File: Welcome to the New World.jpg (535KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to the New World.jpg
535KB, 1280x960px
>>78173386
It was a one-time thing to get eternal concessions from the newly freed colonies.

Also, Beach City was founded after the Revolutionary War is supposed to have happened, so SU's timeline is fucked.
>>
>>78171861
On the floor, you can see it.
>>
>>78172924
Greg probably loves Rush if anyone in the cast does.
>>
File: Watsonandtheshark-original.jpg (78KB, 756x599px) Image search: [Google]
Watsonandtheshark-original.jpg
78KB, 756x599px
>>78173330
>>78173425

That picture has nothing to do with the Revolutionary War. It's a reference to this painting.
>>
>>78173447
Greg is one of the main reasons I think classic rock people should be on the show once in awhile. Brian May from Queen is such a goddamn perfect fit (doctorate in astrophysics, is quite literally a wizard with his guitar, and put the words "Fat-Bottomed Girls" in Freddie's mouth) that I'm really sad that they haven't done an episode with him, something like inviting Pearl to do a lecture about SPAAACE at the Imperial College in London, or even just teaching Steven about it, all while Greg is fangirling in the background.
>>
>>78173487
That painting was done in 1778, which establishes that the CG were active among humans during the Revolutionary War, unless SU's timeline put the painting or war at different times.
>>
>>
This isn't society as you know it. Gems and magic are a commonly accepted thing. Ronaldo kinda makes a point of that, he is hunting the paranormal but doesn't really care about the gems because they're normal to him. There is no "headcanon" to it, this just isn't the america you know. They have different states and cities, different shaped landmass, they have gem ruins all over the place, magical disasters, a history that involves an alien war.
>>
>>78173693
Oh. That is sad.
>>
>>78151718
I'd pork her aswell:^)
>>
>>78173693
>>78173731
Extrapolate for my emotionally stunted ass.
>>
File: weeaboo shit.png (924KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weeaboo shit.png
924KB, 1920x1080px
>>78156983
>>
>>78173882
SU is shit, that is sad and makes everyone cry.
>>
>>78173926
it all makes sense now.
>>
File: amedot.jpg (95KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
amedot.jpg
95KB, 720x720px
Who gives a shit. Amedot is hot. Jeeez /co/.
>>
>>78174002
Purple and green almost-midget love? I can dig it.
>>
>>78173614
>That painting was done in 1778
By a loyalist.
>>
File: nerdz.png (329KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
nerdz.png
329KB, 1000x742px
>>78174025

Yup.
>>
File: 1443153229842.jpg (220KB, 1280x1474px) Image search: [Google]
1443153229842.jpg
220KB, 1280x1474px
Best girl
>>
>>78173882
Steven's using his room to see Connie, post Connie dying
>>
>>78174059
so what's the deal with her hair, i still don't get it
>>
When is the next episode?
>>
File: CVzNY2r.png (319KB, 1000x1063px) Image search: [Google]
CVzNY2r.png
319KB, 1000x1063px
>>78174059
Best ship.
>>
File: are they doing it RIGHT NOW.gif (107KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
are they doing it RIGHT NOW.gif
107KB, 540x304px
>>78174002
>>78174050

Thanks, doc.
>>
File: 6f70Tfo.png (279KB, 1280x797px) Image search: [Google]
6f70Tfo.png
279KB, 1280x797px
>>78174137
To cement this idea.
>>
>>78174059
>>78174137
Indeed!
>>
>>78174116
She's graying in front.

>>78174137
Hideous drawing of Dr. Maheswaran aside, you're good people.
>>
>>78174117
Hopefully never.
>>
>>78174197
Yeah, I can't seem to find too much of these two with the both of them drawn well.
>>
>>78174247
Shame really. I guess it's because they don't have much interaction. Mom/mom is top-tier shit.
>>
File: Pearl45.png (621KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl45.png
621KB, 1364x768px
>>78174117
>>
File: uh_oh.gif (918KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
uh_oh.gif
918KB, 320x180px
>>78154323
>Diamond is obvious, Diamond Authority
>Might be upside-down because it relates to the bottom diamond of the 4, Pink Diamond? That's a stretch

>Also pictured is a fragmented snake
>Multiple related parts making one entity
>Like the Cluster
>Related to Diamond Authority
>Steven's homemade Cluster was a snake puppet
>Before becoming aware of rock people, Ronaldo theorized about snake people
>yfw the Cluster was sneeple the whole time
>>
File: tumblr_nuhw0kWdZ61r19svmo1_1280.png (308KB, 903x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuhw0kWdZ61r19svmo1_1280.png
308KB, 903x1000px
>>78174266
Mhmm. It's one reason why I ship Ivy x Sophitia from Soul Calibur so much (Ivy was actually supposed to be something of an alternate matron for Patroklos and Pyrrha in V, as well as some of the other younger characters).

I like to imagine Priyanka being okay with Pearl teaching Connie how to fight only as long as Priyanka gets to teach Pearl about medicine and human biology. They're organic beings, they don't respawn like video game characters, fer Chrissake.
>>
>>78152412
Connie and her family doesn't live in beach city. They seem to live in a rather thriving town, and Connie's mom works a supposedly busy hospital. Plus, cell phones work, and let's not forget keystone hotel.
>>
File: tumblr_nyn9my4fU01teyz8oo1_1280.png (471KB, 845x766px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyn9my4fU01teyz8oo1_1280.png
471KB, 845x766px
Jaspermom is bestmom
>>
>>78174358
The rattlesnake is an old-school American symbol. In particular it's a reference to the famous Ben Franklin political cartoon Join, or Die.
>>
File: stevieodt.png (146KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
stevieodt.png
146KB, 500x493px
>>78174143
>>78174050
>>78174025
>Posting more Rock lesbians

I hope you all burn in the eternal flames of heck
>>
>>78174375
I imagine Priyanka and Pearl being those moms who constantly try to one up each other in their child's accomplishments.
>>
>>78174450
Kinda hard to one-up Steven being a hybrid space prince who routinely saves the world and is probably going to unite two races.
>>
>>78171634
Isn't that literally the point of the warp stones? That they do happen in other places?
>>
>>78174505
But can he play tennis?
>>
>>78174527
He's probably too strong for tennis
>>
>>78174505
>probably going to unite two races.
That seems a bit much considering that Gems have to "die" for crossbreeding.
>>
File: 1445015874719.jpg (58KB, 540x658px) Image search: [Google]
1445015874719.jpg
58KB, 540x658px
>>78174407
Shit taste aside, good pic.
>>
>>78174425
Are we sure it's a rattlesnake though? Just looks like a generic snake to me
>>
>>78174407
>>
File: a20151215.jpg (150KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a20151215.jpg
150KB, 671x1000px
>>78151700
But the Gems look like normal people...
>>
>>78174551
>>
File: tumblr_nyxww9cTkR1teyz8oo1_1280.png (344KB, 854x1060px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyxww9cTkR1teyz8oo1_1280.png
344KB, 854x1060px
>>78174542
the only shit taste here is you eating my ass
>>
>>78174550
I'm not saying that it is a rattlesnake, just that snakes are an old symbol of America. The political cartoon it's referencing isn't a rattlesnake either.

>>78174531
That's just a polite way to say loser.
>>
File: nudge nudge.gif (39KB, 639x483px) Image search: [Google]
nudge nudge.gif
39KB, 639x483px
>>78174536
who said anything about steven crossbreeding with a gem?
>>
>>78174432
You're gonna have to get over there not being any straight Gems like the rest of the world has to get over Pluto being labeled as a dwarf planet.
>>
File: Pearl10.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl10.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>78174571
No one. You talked about united two races, which I assumed to be humans and gems, which would be perilous for the gems.
>>
File: tumblr_nz6mw7h9su1s5xdg6o4_400.jpg (32KB, 356x422px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6mw7h9su1s5xdg6o4_400.jpg
32KB, 356x422px
Anybody think Gara was serious about that SU comic?
>>
File: 1443718129731.png (309KB, 1035x888px) Image search: [Google]
1443718129731.png
309KB, 1035x888px
>>78174562
Oh be quiet, Peanut.
You're just a little mad that the Vegeta of the show hasn't stuck around yet.
>>
>>78174617
>Jasper
>Vegeta of the show
I'd gotten the feeling that Jasper's something of a blend between Raditz and Nappa, actually. Lapis is almost definitely Raditz, though.
>>
File: 1445197067608.jpg (260KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
1445197067608.jpg
260KB, 600x717px
>>78174617
no no no no no.
You see, you're at a misunderstanding
There's plenty of room for both of us here
There's just no need to be jerks
>>
I need art of Sardonyx. I'm in love.
>>
File: 1445548118139.jpg (99KB, 750x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1445548118139.jpg
99KB, 750x1065px
>>78174664
i have jasper.

She's large like sardonyx!
>>
>>78174671
But Jasper isn't Sardonyx. But Jasper is cool too.
>>
I recently caught up with this show and holy shit it's been on hiatus for over two months? This is shit, I want more.
>>
>>78174664
Sardopal is best fusion ship.
>>
>>78174664
Other Sardonyx stuff. Yes, I draw it all myself.
>>
>>78171770
>Because you come from a broken home and thus have little to no human empathy and therefore cannot understand us non-skinwalkers

No but isn't it strange like during one of the episodes where Steven hangs with the cool kids and in the end they weren't jerks and sided with steven , or the episode where they try to create another ending and also at the end that evil Connie was trying to help steven.
Like everyone in this show and eventually all the homework gems will good
>>
>>78151700
Because that idea has been done to fucking death in media. It's nice to see magic shit that isn't treated as grimdurr.
Besides, the history friction episode showed that they were their for a long fucking time anon, long before mayor was even born.
>>
>>78174033
When somebody saves you from a shark, you insist that they be in the painting of the event.
>>
File: BEST MOM.png (154KB, 950x560px) Image search: [Google]
BEST MOM.png
154KB, 950x560px
>>78174407
>>
>>78174886
Why would the cool kids be jerks, except for that episode with the Tshirt with Steven's drawing on it? They were just intimidating to Lars.
>>
>>78174886
>No but isn't it strange like during one of the episodes where Steven hangs with the cool kids and in the end they weren't jerks and sided with steven
It wasn't strange at all.

>or the episode where they try to create another ending and also at the end that evil Connie was trying to help steven.
She wasn't evil in the first place?
>>
>>78158259
The Pizzas only very recently moved into town though.
IIRC it was stated that the Taco place used to be where the Pizzas have their shop now.
>>
File: slayer.png (48KB, 390x480px) Image search: [Google]
slayer.png
48KB, 390x480px
A-are we back?
>>
>>78173838
>Nose
>Egg-shaped head
>Skinny
>Flat
Perfect cosplay.
>>
>>78151700
And how is it that these selfish, callous fuckheads have lived on this planet for over thousands of years and yet never developed any sense of civic responsibility (or even just plain basic liability)?

>Hey, while you guys were out fighting those monsters, you accidentally wrecked some of our local businesses/killed the power grid. Could you maybe spare a few minutes and use your near god-like powers and immense intellect/technical expertise and help us out with the repairs?

DUUUH NOPE SILLY HOOMANS YUR ON YUR OWN
>>
>>78175563
No.

>>78175704
Remember how Pearl talked about hunting and gathering? Yeah.
>>
File: 1444491335080.png (665KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
1444491335080.png
665KB, 1280x716px
>>78174617
The only thing wrong with this pic is that tjier still fully clothed.
>>
>>78175725
>Tee-hee! Our gross irresponsibility almost caused a city-wide riot! Those silly humans could have seriously hurt themselves if it weren't for Steven and his uncanny ability to sympathize and interact with these primitive brutes!
>>
>>78175704
To be honest, they had more important matters to attend to at the time, like preparing for the impending Homeworld invasion.
>>
File: 1448406423669.gif (901KB, 436x284px) Image search: [Google]
1448406423669.gif
901KB, 436x284px
So gems aren't "magic" right?
Steven always says it's magic but that's because he's too young too know about gems and gem tech right?
>>
File: Garnet.jpg (226KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Garnet.jpg
226KB, 1600x800px
>>78175869
Pearl was going to fix the blackout, but Garnet overruled her.
>>
>>78175933
You're honestly telling me they couldn't spare, like, an hour or two (if it would even take them THAT long) to get the grid up and running, even if it was just to give these poor people so some sense of security/peace of mind before the real threat arrived?

Or what about the time they fucked up the storefront of that one family's pizzeria? You know, the one thing that is financially supporting them? Did those Crystal Pricks offer to repair any of the damage they caused (and in a timely fashion so as to ensure they would lose as little business as possible)? Nope!

>>78176095
>NO WE WONT

That's not fucking good enough.
>>
File: tumblr_nmkglph5qi1qg8i4wo1_400.png (72KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmkglph5qi1qg8i4wo1_400.png
72KB, 400x225px
>>78175533
Fish stew pizza was in story for steven
>>
>>78151700
Mayor Dewey mentions a "cover up" before having Ronaldo removed from his office and someone has Ronaldo's documentary on gems pulled from his blog.

Ronaldo speculates that local authorities are trying to keep the gem's profile low as to not mess with Beach City's tourism based business.
>>
This show is really inconsistent when it comes to drawing feet.
>>
File: Pearl57.png (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl57.png
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>78176221
Despite the number of Lapisfags who like her feet in fanart, I think Pearl's feet have been drawn well.
>>
File: 1434602816599.gif (171KB, 558x400px) Image search: [Google]
1434602816599.gif
171KB, 558x400px
>>78176238
>>
I keep seeing posts about a new episode being out. Is it fake?
>>
>>78174716
Yep, and we still have a month to go (although the Crewniverse has implied we're getting another Bomb soon).
>>
>>78176453
Bomb = Less Episodes to Watch and the season will be too short
>>
>>78174574
A gem can like other gems and like humans (or one human) you pan-erasing shitlord.
>>
>>78175704
They knocked out the power to Beach City.

People probably died.
>>
>>78175704
>>78175869
>>78176144
Why would you care about the dayflys around your house while you are busy preparing for your mother-in-law to show up
>>
>>78176919
Dayflies don't knock at your door with grievances
>>
File: Get in there.gif (175KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
Get in there.gif
175KB, 254x254px
>>78175176
>at the school dance with Connie
>Jasper is doing this
>>
File: too many toppings.png (280KB, 651x802px) Image search: [Google]
too many toppings.png
280KB, 651x802px
When is Kiki getting her episode?
>>
I want to teach Lapis how to balance a checkbook!
>>
File: 1444109957236.png (943KB, 3008x2488px) Image search: [Google]
1444109957236.png
943KB, 3008x2488px
>>78177542
>Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service
>>
>>78175704
What really bothers me is that Gems don't even try to explain Gem tech to the Humans. They claim to want the best for them (or at least Rose did), yet they have seemenly no interest in teaching them how to have some self defense in case the three gems that are lsft died and the Homeworld comes back. Not even with the handship, they buried the fucking thing.
>>
File: pooh.png (290KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
pooh.png
290KB, 720x400px
>>78166340
>he is clearly a parody of the typical 4chan poster
How often do you leave your room?
>>
File: he swung the bat.jpg (454KB, 1156x1306px) Image search: [Google]
he swung the bat.jpg
454KB, 1156x1306px
>>78177704
Humans won't be able to comprehend gem tech and if the gems die, the earth is already dead, so what's the point?
>>
>>78176066
"Magic" doesn't have a hard definition. Technology can be magic.
>>
>>78175704
>>78175869
You sound like someone who is suing a fireman because he had to break your door with an axe to rescue you.
>>
>>78177704
The Gems seem to miss the point of Rose's beliefs in their attempt to iphold them.
>>
>>78177834
wtf is going on in this comic?
>>
File: vtan.jpg (38KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
vtan.jpg
38KB, 604x483px
>>78177510
I now need an Jasper edit of this.
>>
>>78178103
Rose was living on the Earth for thousands of years just like the rest of the CG, but she didn't start handing out Gem tech. Most likely, she didn't want to hand out weapons that would be used to make humans better at killing each other.
>>
>>78177704
Humans will sooner wipe themselves out with gem tech than stand a snowball in hell's chance of defending against Homeworld should they be serious.
>>
>>78174358
It's upside down as a parody of the pyramid on the regular american dollar.
>>
>>78166340
It's not intentional.

Conspiracy retards and people using scape goats are nothing new.
>>
>>78177704
Doing so would make humanity dependenton gem tech. I'd rather humans advance on their own, rather than having to take handouts because they're too dumb to figure shit out themselves.

Not to mention whatever measly scraps the CG have left is thousands of years out of date compared to what Homeworld has, and would do jack fucking shit.
>>
>>78177838
It's because I play too much D&D, but if you were to translate the stuff the Gems do into D&D, it would all actually be psionics.
>>
>>78178376

>"Tanzanite!"
>"Yes, ma'am?"
>"Those humans. What are they doing?"
>"They appear to be forming a defensive line using salvaged Gem tech... though it appears to be several thousand years out of date."
>"What are they?"
>"Our scans would indicate that they are breast pumps, ma'am. Augmented into crude projectile weapons of some sort."
>"...this fucking planet."
>>
>>78178113
Reference to FLCL
>>
File: Untitled.png (568KB, 5400x2264px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
568KB, 5400x2264px
>>78174358
>There's actually a triforce hidden in the diamond.
>The top triangle is larger than the others
>The top triangle is the triforce of power
>The diamond authority is actually Ganon
>>
>>78178550
oh!
>>
>>78176629
Oh, of course they can. It's not like any of them would though, not after what's happened with Rose.
>>
File: 1435222652855.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1435222652855.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>78174886
>the cool kids
They're cool for a reason faggot. They're chill as fuck and have no reason to be mean to a ball of positive wonder like Steven.

>that evil Connie was trying to help steven.
I still think that's because Cloud Connie was some remnant of Rose's will in the room, similar to the pink floating whale from the end of the first Rose's Room episode.
She wanted Steven to learn a lesson and stop lying to his friend, so she pinned him down and insisted he tell the truth, then went "That's better" and left afterwards.
It was pretty motherly (minus the pinning. normally that's just grabbing by the ear/arm)
>>
>>78176629
And just so you know, I'm pan myself, so.
>>
File: 1448648095465.jpg (133KB, 494x580px) Image search: [Google]
1448648095465.jpg
133KB, 494x580px
>>78173838

>her

Ooooooh boy.
>>
File: 1436809554530.png (714KB, 623x780px) Image search: [Google]
1436809554530.png
714KB, 623x780px
>>78178702
I thought Cloud Connie was HOT.
>>
>>78177789
dont be thick,people on the live threads were agreeing that he was exactly that
>>
File: 1441927231546.jpg (69KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1441927231546.jpg
69KB, 1280x718px
>>78178750
Hopefully Connie will get there eventually.

All that art of cloud connie x connie and/or steven is of Rose using the body of Steven's crush while violating steven's crush. this is some kind of fusion fetish.
>>
>>78178156
>Well most gems your age are practicing abstinence

>BUT MOST GEMS ARE DATING CONNIE-FLIPPIN'-MAHESWARAN

The best part of all of this would be Jasper on a recliner with a pipe.
>>
>>78178690
Rose is the one who made herself a womb and decided rather than shit out Greg clone babies, she just had to have half-gem abomination at the cost of her own existence. Rose had been fucking humans for centuries. It's a safe practice.

Course, only gems who even know Rose's story are the Crystal Gems.

>>78178714
>so
what? So what? What was the point of this post?
>>
>>78178870
>what was the point of this post

To bait you into an argument about gender politics to get the thread deleted, that's what.
>>
File: Connie kickers.jpg (32KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
Connie kickers.jpg
32KB, 500x612px
>>78178845
Ooh yeah
>>
>>78178870
Steven knows (for the most part) what happened to his mother, so I'm pretty sure he'd be leery about getting down and dirty with any Gems himself, especially since he's unaware of how it all... works down there, or at least I would assume so.

And the mention of me being pan was to point out that no, I'm not against pansexuality, I'm against (for the most part) Gems being into dicks.
>>
>>78179138
>against Gems being into dicks

Literally fucking tumblr.

LITERALLY

Holy shit.

I try so hard to defend these threads but then you show up.

Sweet fucking christ.
>>
File: it would not be hard at all.png (533KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
it would not be hard at all.png
533KB, 900x800px
>Magician mom will never return
>>
File: 32534525767.jpg (47KB, 457x720px) Image search: [Google]
32534525767.jpg
47KB, 457x720px
>>78179138
>a sexless species that is made of projected hardlight around a gem-like information core must like only vaginas because dicks are gross and you're a shitlord if you disagree with me
>>
File: tumblr_nxelzwif8q1ul6p7vo1_500.png (114KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxelzwif8q1ul6p7vo1_500.png
114KB, 500x282px
>>78179167
I can't seem to find a picture of Pearl doing a trollface, so have this instead.
>>
>>78179385
It feels weird, being the one being baited instead of the one going "stop being baited!". I don't like this feeling.
>>
>>78151700
Hellboy effect, everyone already know of the gems. They may know what they do and how they save the world a few times but they do know that the gems are good people.
Or they don't know the gems are gems and they go about their day

Also The US is still there but Florida got BTFO and because of reasons they don't give a shit about the gems and let them do whatever they want.
>>
>>78179398
There's a first time for everything, mang. I'll cut out the crap now.
>>
>>78179138
>>78179385

Quality, quality bait amigo
>>
>>78179282
Maybe, maybe not.

I hope so.

The main issue is how the Gems perceive the passage of time, and therefore how long it takes Garnet to get over it. With how long they've been around, the twelve-year difference between Rose's 'death' and the current day for Pearl is probably like getting called in the morning and told that her wife just died, and it's still the early afternoon of that day.

If we're lucky, Garnet will be able to 'meh' it off, although I'm pretty sure that she'll be more than ready to do it out of necessity, regardless of her feelings.
>>
>>78179581
>If we're lucky, Garnet will be able to 'meh' it off, although I'm pretty sure that she'll be more than ready to do it out of necessity, regardless of her feelings.

I'm certain she'll hold onto it, but won't let it get in the way of what she has to do. Remember, Garnet only gives a fuck about fusion when it pertains to her or when she can otherwise influence it.

She fused with Amethyst out of anger without taking Amy's feelings into consideration, was really blase about Jasper and Lapis forming a rape-monster that boils the seas with her hate, and humiliated Peridot by tying her to a post with a dog harness for daring to be uncomfortable around an eight-foot-tall war machine.
>>
>>78171267
Well, but all that "gem shit" doesn't seem to be near to any inhabited centre...
>>
>>78178113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8FvM8H_0-k
>>
>>78180385
I fucking love FLCL. I still have a big ol' soft spot for its music, and it's weirdly told message about the difficulties of growing up a younger brother.
>>
>>78180522
It weirdly told messages about growing up as a young boy in general.
It's basically a coming of age story on crack.
>Sexuality
>Independance
>Violence
>Family
>etc.

I actually kind of think the same thing goes for Kill la Kill, only it's more of coming of age for a girl.
>>
>>78179840
Well you're right. This is exactly the flaw of Garnet. Every CG has one and hers is to take things way to personel about her relationship. Sometimes so much that she ignores everyones elses feelings
>>
>>78179840
True. It seemed like the only real beef she had with Malachite was that all of Beach City was about to get rekt if they weren't able to stop her.
>>
>>78151700
Because snitches get stitches, bitch.
>>
>>78181355
She also comes off as overconfident (not quite arrogant though) to me.
>>
>>78177544
Why?
>>
>>78174886
>>78178702
Cloud Connie wasn't evil. And she wasn't a remnant of Rose. She was exactly what everything else in the room was, what Steven wanted. Cloud Connie never stopped doing what Steven wanted. It's just that when he told her to be more independent, she stopped following his commands but the room was still trying to use her to serve his desires. And what Steven really wanted was to tell Connie the truth, he was just too scared to do it.
>>
File: 1426805493845.png (277KB, 671x606px) Image search: [Google]
1426805493845.png
277KB, 671x606px
>>78178750
She was hot in the crazy girlfriend kind of way
>>
File: Pegging.gif (677KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pegging.gif
677KB, 660x400px
>>78178750
>>
File: 1450031022527.gif (2MB, 613x290px) Image search: [Google]
1450031022527.gif
2MB, 613x290px
>>78179138
>I'm against (for the most part) Gems being into dicks.
>>
>>78186943
What if the gems have dicks?
>>
>>78161181
That was just a joke about politicians.
>>
>>78186943
It was already revealed that I was just being an asshole. It's not like I'm serious about it.
>>
>>78187449
Do you have a tumblr where you draw or save your stuff
>>
>local HT doesn't have the Amethyst fig
>nor does the one a few towns over
>CN store is out

I had to resort to ebay just to buy a toy I don't even think is that great just because it's the only small plastic Amethyst out there.
>>
File: 1421370029442.png (162KB, 650x749px) Image search: [Google]
1421370029442.png
162KB, 650x749px
Anyone get the feeling that Beach city is hiding something
>>
I'm going to be so mad if that fat fucking fedoratipper turns put to be right and theres some snek race that's been battling the homeworld gems
>>
>>78187834
what if they do the joke character becomes serious in the future cliche with Ronaldo
>>
File: 1450052474329.jpg (9KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1450052474329.jpg
9KB, 228x227px
>>78187889
Rebecca wouldn't do that.
>>
>>78187834
Snersonally, I wouldn't take it too hard.
>>
>>78187834
>snek race that's been battling the homeworld gems
Then we would have snake tits vs rock tits
>>
File: 22fe93_5668215.png (413KB, 1148x618px) Image search: [Google]
22fe93_5668215.png
413KB, 1148x618px
>>78154357
>>78157045
>>78154761
I think this is it
>>
>>78187889
I don't think he'd become serious, but I totally expect that fat piece of shit to accidentally tip off or contact homeworld while messing with that piece of hand ship he dragged off the beach in Full Disclosure.
>>
File: tumblr_nt1zm22HdA1ro5bf9o1_1280.jpg (179KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt1zm22HdA1ro5bf9o1_1280.jpg
179KB, 1000x1000px
>>78177679
>Best human is getting her own episode with Steven.

>Kiki ends up being a depressed mess(like the movie)when she has time away from her family.

If it turns out her and Steven bond over dead moms or if lapis is involved[/spoiled] I'm going to lose it
>>
>>78178053
Are you seriously comparing a FIREMAN to a bunch of shape-shifting DEMI-GODS who are more than capable of cleaning up their messes in the blink of an eye and with minimal inconvenience to themselves and those around them?

Are you completely retarded?
>>
>>78187524
Not separate from my normal one, but I should probably do that, yeah. Move all my art over. I do have a deviantART account as well, if you wanna have a look there too. manly-man.deviantart.com

We
Are Crystal Niggas
We smokin' da bes' weed
And if you think we ain't
We shoot you in da knees

I'm a terrible person for thinking this is funny.
>>
>>78166340
he literally used tumblr on the show
>>
>>78188702
>I'm a terrible person for thinking this is funny.
Its alright Man I think rape is funny
>>
>>78188702
are you a big fan of the 80's New York rap scene?
>>
File: tumblr_nnel24xEhA1r3e4yuo4_1280.png (575KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnel24xEhA1r3e4yuo4_1280.png
575KB, 1000x1000px
>>78188702
Have this
>>
>>78188838
Not a big fan, but I like to indulge. Most of the rap and hip-hop I listen to is Nujabes and Shing02, though.
>>
>>78188873
>Nujabes
man I haven't listened to Nujabes in years, I was asking because of the art and dress style they had on. very Queens, New York circa 1981 I love it mang
>>
>>78188961
Thanks. Garnet was actually based off of something Aaliyah wore early on, and Amethyst and Pearl are an amalgam of different stuff I've seen Shing02 wear (apart from Amethyst's bling). He dresses pretty classic sometimes.

Thanks though. I feel so white when I try to draw hip-hop fashion, it's nice to know that I can at least get something right.
>>
File: Rundmc_2.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rundmc_2.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
>>78189119
sure thing man I actually see Amy looking something like what RUN DMC wore back in the day.
>>
File: 1437255395419.jpg (21KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1437255395419.jpg
21KB, 500x385px
>Why is it that the mayor hasn't reported anything to the government about them?one because he has a crush on pearl, second they're basically gods compared to humans so staying on their good side is a must, and they protect the town without the need of funding compared to the police. Thirdly they basically have a right to all the land beach city is built on top of because they've been living there for several millennia and the treasure they've acquired over the years could easily buy it if need be so its a nice gesture that the people of beach city don't tell the feds every time beach city gets attacked by monsters because its bad for tourism and no-one likes attention from the feds in general.
they keep to themselves most of the time and are relatively courteous when they interact with people plus steven is the middle man of their relationship between people and gems and most of the town like steven and greg and want him to be happy so they give the gems more patience and privacy.
>And why is it that everyone on this show is soo nice that its fake? the show is presented by the protagonist's(steven) point of view, most people aren't assholes to children even less so when everyone knows his circumstances surrounding his living situation without his father as well as being forced to grow up without a mom, combined with some of his mis-guided actions(when he tries to help someone and it backfires, or just dumb kid stuff that damages property) everyone has patience with him and lets it go just because of how well behaved and nice kid he is.

TL;DR: no one wants to fuck with demi-gods, dewey doesn't want/ feel the need to inform the feds about the happenings at beach city. The show is presented through stevens pov and most people aren't assholes around kids
>>
>>78189183
I would kill to see someone make a video of the Crystal Gems singing Bounce.
>>
>>78151700
Because it's a cartoon and you should just take it easy~ and go back to the /sug/ like the basic bitch you are.
>>
>>78167687
why is she wearing gohan's suit
>>
>>78167687
two toots abu
>>
File: 12 year old jewish boy.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
12 year old jewish boy.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>78189441

Because Sucrose is a filthy weeaboo.
>>
File: rebecca-sugar.jpg (59KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
rebecca-sugar.jpg
59KB, 680x478px
>>78189608
>tfw MAD HOUSE will never animate a season or series finale for her
>>
>>78189608
Not gonna lie, she looks like a girlfriend I had when I was in 9th grade.
>>
>>78189645
That talent is better spent on Wakfu or Rick and Morty or Samurai Jack
>>
>>78189692
pics or it didn't happen, you lying bastard
>>
>>78189645
Maybe not MAD HOUSE, but I could totally see them getting TRIGGER to do a guest episode deal for them at some point considering all the interactions they've had lately.

Of course, the question is if it'd be Little Witch Academia style animation or Inferno Cop.
>>
>>78189702
>Samurai Jack
just let it go
>>
>>78189867
Did something happen?
>>
>>78189927
so many fans want samurai jack reboot or at least an ending that they wanted. it's not gonna happen guys.
>>
>>78189982
Y-You really haven't heard then?
>>
File: 1430010434396.jpg (7KB, 225x240px) Image search: [Google]
1430010434396.jpg
7KB, 225x240px
>>78151700
Because it's a cartoon aimed at children.
>>
>>78190032
oh god, they just couldn't leave it alone
>>
File: 251202778.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
251202778.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>78189982
>>
>>78190108

>this
>>
>>78190111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzIxLwVwtiQ

Most of /co/ is hyped.
>>
>>78190108
>>78190179
Thanks tumblr
>>
Seriously though, suspension of disbelief. Yes it is a cartoon and yes there are some things to explore theory-wise, but there are some things you have to just let go.

Yes, the government would be there in a second after all the strange things that happen, and a giant hand falling from the sky, and then there are all the gem temples that no one has ever found. But if you let it go you'll enjoy the show more.
>>
>>78180831
it's not that deep
>>
>>78151700
Cartoon Logic

Children's shows are allowed to go a lot farther before they jump the shark, especially if being realistic would contrast with the tone of the series.
>>
File: UndertakerLaugh.jpg (86KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
UndertakerLaugh.jpg
86KB, 675x1200px
>>78189982
>this guys face when he finds out they actually are bring back Jack
>>
>>78177704
I get the feeling that while the gems protect humanity they don't really care much about individual humans.
It's more about protecting humanity as a whole or even just humanity as a concept.
Besides it's not like what we have seen of gem tech is so powerful it couldn't be taken out by most modern military tech.
>>
>>78189692
I'm sorry to hear that
>>
>>78192809
>Besides it's not like what we have seen of gem tech is so powerful it couldn't be taken out by most modern military tech.

What the hell is humanity supposed to do about gem warships like Peridot's? I'd be really surprised if gems don't have planetary bombardment under their capabilities.
>>
>Keystone Motel
>Greg meets someone off screen
>Never actually meet this person

Yeah I'm not sure there's very many people alive at all. I think this is all Rose's room.
>>
>>78193052
And yet the time we saw one it felt the need to land.
Gems die if their gem is shattered and if falling off a cliff can do that so can a bullet.
>>
>>78194289
The ship was being controlled by an incompetent bureaucrat with no combat experience or even training and a 5,000 old veteran from the days of of smashing heads and close ranged weapons. It's not a reflection of modern day gem tactics.

People die if they get blown the fuck up and gems have that technology along with interstellar travel. Gems don't need to expose their gems to bullets.
>>
>>78194289
It felt the need to land because Jasper wanted to see if the Crystal Gems were worth killing on her own.
>>
>liking steven universe

go back to tumblr
>>
>>78195795
Go back to Hell.
>>
>>78172621
can't wait 4 hiatus 2 be over
>>
>>78196104
so you agree then
good
>>
>>78172621
do you seriously think the rest of /co/ gives a flying fuck about /sug/? honestly?
>>
>>78196664
This.

Steven Universe is a show for SJWs.

Author stated no male rocks because >muh patriarchy
>>
>>78196803
>Still buttmad about no male rocks.
>Not wanting male only race for gem counterparts.

Gems are female only to emphasize how special Steven is.
>>
>>78196803
Ha even more so, the male mc is cast as a little girl
There's a whole episode about being comfortable in your own body bullshit
>>
>>78196921
The fact he's an hybrid between a gem and a human should be emphasis enough for his "special" condition, yes?
The rest is just SJW propaganda.
>>
>>78196961
He'd still be objectively less special if there were other male gems running around.
>>
Why are these threads even allowed here? They're filled to the brim with SJW's
>>
>>78197004
>objectively less special

So you agree with me. Then the fact he is male or not is irrelevant.
>>
>>78197065
mods have been pretty merciful lately
>>
>>78197065
>Thinking mods ever cared about esjaydubyas.

No seriously. Why anyone think they care. /sug/ is banned for being shitpost central when episodes don't air.

>>78197080
Do YOU agree with me that other male gems would take away from Steven's specialness (make him less special)? Because clearly the SU crew subscribe to that thought.

That and them wanting reverse Namekians/Transformers
>>
>>78197115
>Do YOU agree with me that other male gems would take away from Steven's specialness (make him less special)?

No, because him existing already accounts as exceptionally unique.
Again, his sex doesn't matter.
>>
File: stezpipaths.jpg (15KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
stezpipaths.jpg
15KB, 370x370px
Thinking about getting a bestgem phone case since probably no one will know what it is.
>>
File: LOL.gif (312KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.gif
312KB, 500x248px
>>78197315
seems like my first phone case desu anon
>>
>>78197280
But pre-existing male gems would give a gem-based reference point for Steven. It would more than likely lead to some male gems thrown in to compare and contrast with Steven based on the shared gender.

Ultimately, it takes away from his uniqueness. He's still unique, but not as unique as he is now.
>>
File: 1443750013539.jpg (39KB, 316x343px) Image search: [Google]
1443750013539.jpg
39KB, 316x343px
>>78197315
>since probably no one will know what it is
>>
File: This is lewd.jpg (28KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
This is lewd.jpg
28KB, 625x626px
>>78196942
>That guy that spouts random lies and goes "not really" when someone says something positive about the show

You are by far my favorite shitposter ever.

Well, non-tripfag shitposter, but you're trying.
>>
>>78174425
That is what i was thinking of when I saw this .
>>
>>78197398
Yes, I'm a dumb faggot who simultaneously wants to own merch yet not signal to normies that I watch the gay rock cartoon.
>>
>>78197501
I think he meant that a lot of people will recognize it.
>>
>>78197412
Mr. Anon, you're trying to seduce me.
>>
>>78197536
maybe.
>>
>>78197377
There's nothing else to discuss about, then
>>
>>78197761
We could discuss Opal x Jasper footplay.
>>
>>78198974
Remove Opal and I'm game
>>
>>78198996
Only if you look at my stuff first.

http://manly-man.deviantart.com/art/On-Your-Knees-547096717
>>
>>78199252
Also, I'm shit at second-person writing. Sorry.
>>
>>78190921
Kill La Kill yes FLCL no.
FLCL is a legitimate coming of age story with the studio trying different kinds of animation and storytelling.
>>
>>78154687
Except for the third eye, Garnet looks the most normal out of them all in this picture.

best girl
>>
>>78157103
>America lacks a Florida

Isn't it just most of Florida? I remember seeing the Panhandle being around.

why does everyone hate us? is it the hard drugs? Cubans? Haitians? old people?
>>
>>78201025

The gators and the humidity, mostly. Never really had much problem with Cubans, but living in Southern California surrounded by Mexicans is a whole different story.
>>
>>78173838
10/10
Would masterbate myself to deth for
>>
>>78175704
>>78177704
I get the impression they've taken a very hands off approach to humans.
They all talk about protecting humans but we know Rose was the only one who was actually motivated by it, and even then she looked down on them.
They might have thought it wasn't right for Gems to meddle in human affairs and it was better (and easier) to leave it for them to figure out themselves.
Until Steven was born, it was just their duty to protect humans. Steven's going to be the one to end the self-imposed segregation and cause a metaphorical fusion between Humans and Gems.
>>
>>78174375
1v1 me in SCV fag I'll even take you out with the Dampi Damps
>>
File: Tuvix.jpg (89KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
Tuvix.jpg
89KB, 500x418px
what if the cluster wants to live?
>>
File: 45463564.gif (201KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
45463564.gif
201KB, 500x275px
>>78201634
Sometimes it's not about what someone wants
>>
>>78201634
Given what we've seen of regular-size cluster monsters, it's unlikely to be coherent enough to "want" anything. It's the broken fragments of a million minds forced together without structure or synchronization.
>>
I am probably going to regret this but where do I download episodes of this?

Good quality I mean

mlp had a google doc with 1080p itunes color corrrected crap. That sort of quality
>>
>>78202687
I'm feeling kind so I'm going to spoonfeed you.

https://mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw

Enjoy.
>>
>>78202687
/sug/'s OP.
>>
>>78202743
>spoonfeed
This isn't /a/.
>>
>>78202687
Why would you want it color corrected?
>>
File: 1438835200391.png (155KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
1438835200391.png
155KB, 480x700px
So are /sug/ threads back or is it still pic related?
>>
File: 1444777318319.png (33KB, 343x316px) Image search: [Google]
1444777318319.png
33KB, 343x316px
>>78202766
I know. I wish it was.
>>
>>78202812
I am so glad you are disappointed and it isn't, and I mean that truly in a I AM RUBBING IT IN YOUR FACE THAT HA, IT ISN'T way.
>>
File: 1447429130056.png (398KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
1447429130056.png
398KB, 833x696px
>>78202838
>>
File: 1436033849506.jpg (334KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
1436033849506.jpg
334KB, 900x585px
Steven Universe is pretty /a/, to be fair.
>>
>>78202811
/sug/ is still on /trash/, but the SU threads on /co/ seem to be pretty /sug/ish anyway.
>>
>>78201613
Man, I absolutely hate playing online. The delay always throws me off.
>>
File: 1438851447449.png (113KB, 335x310px) Image search: [Google]
1438851447449.png
113KB, 335x310px
>>78203014
Jesus, /sug/ was right between two pony threads. /trash/ is right.

where it belongs.
>>
>>78203230
>he doesn't like pony porn
>>
File: 1439932674481.gif (29KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
1439932674481.gif
29KB, 200x260px
>>78203245
>he does
>>
>>78203292
>he is a /sug/ scum
>he think he don't like ponies
lol literally the same with diferent name , tumblr.
>>
>>78203342
>lol literally the same with diferent name , tumblr.
Is this supposed to be English?
>>
File: af9.jpg (9KB, 420x272px) Image search: [Google]
af9.jpg
9KB, 420x272px
>>78203342
>tumblr
>buzzwords
>>
>>78203292
Meh. I like humanized ponies myself, but that's largely influenced by how much time I've spent on /u/.

Ponified Opal makes me feel awkward.
>>
>>78193061
We've seen some random civvies in groups around Beach City, but we've yet to any bustling places outside of it.
>>
>>78174392

All of this could be rose's room. The hospital was pretty much empty, you never seen any of Connie's neighbors.

And someone says "there are only like 15 people in this town anyway"
>>
>>78174552
Garnet is like 8 feet tall, amethyst is purple, and pearl has a nose sharper than a sword
>>
>>78197065
>filled to the brim with SJW's
Actually, it's filled to the brim with horny people. That's what I noticed.
>>
>>78201025
Florida looks pretty gone. The Carolinas as well, maybe.
>>
>>78203727
Its such a sexy nose.
>>
Haven't watched this show but the Rose girl turns me on.
>>
>>78204878
That is how I feel about Pearl.
>>
>tfw no Indian qt
>>
>>78201262
>Humidity

Unless you're by the beach with a cool breeze, it's hell.
>>
>>78204287
>South America

Holy SHIT that looks as big as Africa. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Africa had a chunk bitten out of it.
>>
>>78205636
Now that I think about it, what the hell are those islands off the coast of South America? If the Caribbean islands even exist, they aren't large enough to appear on this map.
>>
>>78204878
Are you simply turned on by the prospect of being able to kill something with your dick?

I know I am.
>>
>>78205938
The turn on, for me, is simply knowing that I have the power to do so, but the resolve not to. Having an advantage like that over someone gets my blood hot and pumping, which is why I have a love-hate relationship with BDSM, Fuck yeah, it feels good to dominate someone, but the rush I get from having someone at my mercy also kind of freaks me out, because I'm a little afraid that I might fuck something up and get them put in the hospital or worse.
>>
File: tumblr_nlmw1tSUlP1qh7zxeo1_1280.png (189KB, 509x895px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlmw1tSUlP1qh7zxeo1_1280.png
189KB, 509x895px
>>78174117
sometime in january
>>
>>78206531
January 2016
>>
>>78174644
has jasper's shirt always had that low of a cut holy shit
>>
>>78206727
That's correct
>>
>>78206730
Yes it has. She likes showing off a chest that she could crush your head with like a peeled grape.
>>
>>78178738
>Thinking about the actor in the costume instead of the character being portrayed.

Yes, also; santa claus is a non-magical guy in a costume. And sports mascots are actually people.
>>
>>78201448
rip

>>78201634
this,
>>
>>78204287
In other shots/holograms, it can be seen that the main part of Florida is still there, just as an island. Also, this isthmus of Panama hasn't formed for whatever reason.

>>78205636
Seems that most of West Africa stayed attached to South America instead of Africa when Gondwana split up, although it seems to have also moved south somewhat and created two medium-large islands.

I wonder what Asia looks like.
>>
>>78201634

Then, let them live.
>>
>>78209713
Well, if Connie is anything to go by, then we at least know Japan is alive and well.
>>
File: tumblr_nulqw4zKY61tx37y7o1_1280.png (262KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nulqw4zKY61tx37y7o1_1280.png
262KB, 600x900px
>>78206730
Si seinor
>>
>>78206730
Gotta have those guns ready to whip out and open fire.
>>
File: Earth.png (449KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
Earth.png
449KB, 950x950px
>>78204287
Here's a different map. It's a little less skewed, but some of North America is covered.
>>
Worst gem moments
> Amethyst transforming into her dead friend to make a point to her crush
> Pearl telling Steven he's a retard who didn't even know his mom
> Garnet ??? (getting mad about le fusion is not unforgivable)
> Rose ???
>>
>>78215321
>Rose

Not leaving behind contingency plans during her absence.
>>
>>78215379
A few suggestions:
> she friendzones pearl to her face because pearl is nothing but her secretary and personal assistant
> she still never loved greg in the real way, she tried but greg was too goofy and short lived to matter
> she was the one who started the cluster project in the first place and used other gems as weapons/pow
I want Rose to really fuck up.
>>
>>78215321
I loled so hard when he told him that
>>
File: 1437545319621.png (659KB, 1248x702px) Image search: [Google]
1437545319621.png
659KB, 1248x702px
What do you guys think of Sardonyx?
>>
>>78216681
I think that she and Opal should do a magic show with Opal being the lovely assist-

>>78174848
Oh wait.

In all actuality, I like her a lot. Her damned Utena laugh grates my nerves, but eh.
>>
File: facesitting.png (176KB, 939x867px) Image search: [Google]
facesitting.png
176KB, 939x867px
>>
>>78216681
meh
>>
>>78216681
2nd best fusion only to Garnet herself

Sugilite is close third
>>
>>78216730
your art is weird desu senpai
>>
File: Bloomed_Magic_Moss.png (26KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Bloomed_Magic_Moss.png
26KB, 220x165px
Could the moss be considered Steven's brother?
It is technically a gem hybrid.
>>
>>78216777
>le shrug

4chan on the whole is weird, but the SU fandom can be even weirder. Playing on old magician gags seems like something Sardonyx would do, though.
>>
>>78151700
I think the bigger question is why scientists haven't botherd to ask the gems how their tech works.
>>
File: 'no'.gif (702KB, 511x287px) Image search: [Google]
'no'.gif
702KB, 511x287px
>>78217068
>Rose tried to give shattered gems new life by turning them into plant/gem hybrids and only created a mute monstrosity.

>>78216744
>changing the shirt
>>
>>78216681
Nothing like I expected, but that's a good thing.

Lots of energy, fun gimmick, odd design that grows on you, and thankfully does not stick around to long.

Really ought to have an episode where a gem fusion besides Garret gets some Slice of Life time.
>>
File: 1449364564947.png (69KB, 440x410px) Image search: [Google]
1449364564947.png
69KB, 440x410px
Post more foot massages.
>>
>>78151700
Gens have been on earth since before the dawn of human civilization

Hell Human civilization could only develop with the CGs protecting them

Think about how many corrupted gems are still out there, and that how much time the crystal gems have dedicated to hunting them down throughout the thousands of years after the war

Sugar doesn't have the guts to show it but im sure gems are what's worshipped at churches in SU Earth
>>
>>78218455
Opal actually gets a comic to herself.

http://gracekraft.tumblr.com/post/113827949388/opals-day-off-steven-universe-8-now-that

A friend of mine had already written a fanfiction before then about Opal deciding to stick around one day with Steven, and it was pic related when I showed it to them.

The fic: https://archiveofourown.org/works/1272613
>>
>>78218880
Nigger holy fuck, stop shilling your shit here for god's sake.
>>
>>78219561
Nah, how's about not?

Besides, I was just pointing out how the idea of fusions getting a little slice-of-life scenes is actually an idea that's being explored. And on top of that, I'm not just acting like I'm enthusiastic about it, I genuinely am enthusiastic.

throw me away
>>
>>78216744
>Mine
Don't be selfish, there's plenty of Steven to share around.

Besides, that much of him will give you a stomachache
>>
>>78162939
Can someone edit an "It was I, Dio!" meme where Dio has Renaldo's hair and glasses, and he's saying something along the lines of "You thought it was Snake People, but it was I, Renaldo!"
>>
File: metal_garuru_mom.png (29KB, 180x260px) Image search: [Google]
metal_garuru_mom.png
29KB, 180x260px
Will we ever see Sapphire's weapon?
Garnet can rocket punch, so I hope Sapphire has missiles. It would be an anime reference!
No, brass knuckles don't fit the character at all.
>>
>>78174823
impossible ship is best ship
>>
File: 1449997658356.png (1MB, 606x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1449997658356.png
1MB, 606x1920px
>>78176221
This show is really inconsistent when it comes to drawing everything. that's one of the reasons the art style is so much different than the promotional videos, so the style can be flexible depending on the scene
>>
>>78186891
This almost needs an edit of her drooling and breaking out in lust sweat.
>>
File: acetistic.png (24KB, 644x210px) Image search: [Google]
acetistic.png
24KB, 644x210px
>>
>>78220283
Is this person stupid
>>
>>78215531
>she was the one who started the cluster project in the first place and used other gems as weapons/pow

>powers of healing, manipulating plant life, was able to create a gem/human hybrid, probably established the Kindergarten on Earth, etc. - basically expert biologist
>implied dark past
>"Rose couldn't have known!"

You better believe this is going to happen. At very least she was involved on some level originally
>>
>>78220121
You would think she would have primarily distance attacks, since Garnet has electricity, rocket fists, etc. Electro-missiles would be cool af
>>
>>78220136
About the only way this could ever happen is if there's some higher plane of existence that the fusions go to when their component Gems are separated.
>>
>>78216681
...For some reason, I suddenly want to draw Sardonyx in a pimp getup.
>>
>>78151700
Because they live in a small coastal town and everybody in those areas is either nice and accepting and doesn't want shit to change, or too busy slaving away at their jobs to care, as long as it doesn't affect their income.
>>
>>78220121
Her "weapon" is probably just like jasper's and rose's; a defensive item, ala the sunglasses. She needs to protect that future eye.
>>
>>78193052
>>78194289
Gems tech 5000 years ago had teleportation and item replication. Modern gem tech has interstellar technology. If they really wanted to they can drop asteroids on earth with little to fear from counter strike. Destroy the satellites, drop some flak in the upper atmo, and maybe a emp bomb at high altitude, and boom. Planet unable to defend itself in any meaningful way. They landed because Jasper thought rose was there, and Peridot needed to check on the kindergarten.
>>
>>78196921
So the transformers are going to make an appearance?
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
Pearl is sad /co/, draw her some cool friends to cheer her up!
>>
next episode when?
>>
When is Steven going to get naked again? I demand Frybo 2.0.
>>
>>78221288

What? Why? You understand that there are canonically female transformers, right? Lots of them.
>>
>>78151700
Hey I don't follow any social media
Is there a update when the new episode will air?
>>
File: fusion dancing2.png (409KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
fusion dancing2.png
409KB, 1000x721px
Will Steven fuse with Pearl in this season or the next one?
>>
>>78203214
Then git gud
>>
>>78216730
>Utena laugh
Have you watched utena? That's a nanami/ojou sama laugh
>>
>>78221817
Steven is more likely to fuse with amethyst than pearl
if at all, he'll probably fuse with amethyst, then garnet, then pearl
>>
Thread's about to die. See you next year, guys.
>>
>>78220283
>tw rape
wat

Also wasn't it just that IJQ had liked an anime drawing of a young girl? I'm a disgusting liberal progressive but jesus these fucking people
>>
>>78220283
So, Pokemon avatar. He just blew in from stupid town didn't he?
>>
File: the only friend she'll ever need.jpg (127KB, 1360x1020px) Image search: [Google]
the only friend she'll ever need.jpg
127KB, 1360x1020px
>>78221340
>>
>>78228512
>"What is this rope? Some kind of training equipment?"
>>
>>78228512
Congratulations! You made a difference!
>>
>>78220283
What is "tw"?
>>
>>78220283

>tw literally who
>>
>>78229483
trigger warning
>>
File: 1449536783547.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449536783547.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>78220203
Thank god Ian, Helen and Sugar don't storyboard anymore/as much.
>>
Why don't you guys take your shit back to /trash/
Steven Universe is dead, and its going to stay dead.
>>
File: 1443564133373.png (246KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443564133373.png
246KB, 900x800px
>>78229649
>tfw Helen THE ASIAN Jo left the show to be replaced with Ms. Fluke the Juke.
>>
>>78229688
This thread has been here for fucking 3 days dude. Get over yourself.
>>
File: 1450137839054.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450137839054.png
1MB, 720x960px
>>78229688
Believe it or not all fanbases aren't entirely autistic anon.
>>
>>78229708
>>78229727
But why not join your fellow people in /trash/?
/co/ is no longer /sug/'s home. /trash/ is your new home now ok?
>>
File: 1449479248107.gif (1MB, 234x280px) Image search: [Google]
1449479248107.gif
1MB, 234x280px
>>78229772
This isn't /sug/ you ass. Maybe follow your own advice.
>>
File: do i get to bring friends.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
do i get to bring friends.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>78229772
But it's right here, anon.

You're posting in it.

Enveloped in it.
>>
>>78229772
Anyone discussing Steven Universe on /co/ has distanced themselves from /sug/ for a reason.

Generals are shit no matter what.
>>
>>78229772
I recognize that meme.

Thank you based shitposter right?
>>
>>78229790
I know this isn't /sug/ but, wouldn't it make more sense to post Steven Universe related content in it's general?
>>78229798
You cannot speak for everyone here Mostly everybody here want /sug/ back on /co/ but, sorry that's not happening.
>>78229802
Its not a meme.
/trash/ is the new home of ALL steven universe content ok?
>>
File: 1449592989070.gif (808KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
1449592989070.gif
808KB, 400x304px
>>78229868
>wouldn't it make more sense to post cartoons on /co/
ftfy
>>
>>78229868
Then I will not speak for everyone.

I have been in the threads since the start, and I fucking hate /sug/.
>>
>>78229868
Please go back to trash.

Thank you based shit poster.
>>
>>78224134
I just remembered it came from Revolutionary Girl Utena, and someone else I talked with referred to it as the 'Utena laugh', Utena meaning the show itself, not the character. I'll remember that now, though.

Or maybe just call it "OOOOHOHOHOHO"
>>
>>78230440
You mean the 90's anime girl laugh
>>
>>78229649
>Sugar
Her boards pop up all over the place. Usually when a character shows a lot of emotion with their eyes/hands you can spot her drawings if you recognise her drawing style. She usually boards a few seconds here and there.
>>
aren't you people running out of topics to discuss about?
>>
>>78230636
Here's one, why are you a gay mclame boy?
>>
>>78230636
You know that you don't have to read and reply to every thread, right?
>>
>>78230636
Are you at least saging or are you actually bumping this thread?
And also no, this cartoon gonna be discussed here forever
>>
>>78230572
>>78230440
It's the ojou-sama (princess or lady) laugh, usually done by an upper-class young lady in my animes from the 80s-90s
>>
>>78230742
>>78230572
You mean the D'OH HO HO HO HO HO HO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM_k1MZB4Ak
>>
File: 1428147691952.png (206KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1428147691952.png
206KB, 500x425px
>>78196961
>SJW propaganda
>Steven is the only male gem
>he is going to fix all the problems made by a race entirely composed of women

Yeah, that's real fucking SJW
>>
Do you think the show will ever have a character actually die? Not the poofing shit, actually being crushed into dust.

I know kids shows don't usually do it but that forced fusion stuff is worse than death imo desu senpai
>>
>>78230572
>>78230742
But yeah, that's pretty much the only thing about Sardonyx that I find irritating at all, and even then, I can appreciate that it's both a shout out and a mockery.
>>
>>78230805
I hope Lapis gets crushed and turned into dust to make paint.
>>
>>78230805
I fuckin hope so, because I think it would be really crushingly well-done by our based crewniverse. Also because I want to see how tumblr reacts (people being "triggered" by their waifu dying etc)

I think it'll be Peridot, considering how delightful she's been in the last few episodes. It'd sting more.
>>
>>78230826
That you shouldn't be a miserable bitch and when people offer to help you, don't be a pedantic weenie about it?
>>
>>78230805
It would be pretty freaking sad to see it, but yeah, it's probably going to happen. As for the forced fusion, a rather bittersweet way to go about it would be for Steven to lick the clustered up shards and get them to make an agate. They'd be alive, they'd be their own Gem, but they would also have the memories of all their shards packed into one body.
>>
File: 1448140743913.png (69KB, 585x784px) Image search: [Google]
1448140743913.png
69KB, 585x784px
>>78230854
You lost me, anon.
>>
>>78230842
I still think it'd be Garnet because it'd have so much more punch. Especially if only Ruby OR Sapphire dies.
>>
File: Evil_Spirit_Scroll_Png.png (169KB, 2020x1968px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Spirit_Scroll_Png.png
169KB, 2020x1968px
>>78230826
>I hope Lapis gets crushed and turned into dust to make paint.
It's been done in the show bruv
>>
>>78230842
>Peridot finally redeems herself in the eyes of the Crystal Gems, accepts fusion and understands Homeworlds crimes
>Spends an episode or two doing fun adventures and bonding
>season finale
>YD arrives on Earth
>Peridot runs at her to buy the gems time to escape
>YD instantly poofs her and crushes her underfoot

I want this
>>
Come on this thread is not even talking about the original discussion anymore. Take your shit back to /trash/.
>>
>>78230890
Lapis is miserable, is kind of a bitch, and when offered a hand by Steven numerous time she was such a weenie that she ran away and hid in a fusion in a hole in the bottom of the sea.
>>
>>78230903
Yeah, offing a main gem would be the most painful, but I don't think they'd go THAT far from status quo.
>>
>>78230947
>stop talking about a cartoon on /co/ - Comics and Cartoons
End your life
>>
>>78230949
Yeah but I don't see how your reply links to my post exactly.
>>
>>78230947
Don't you have some other kids to squeal on?
>>
>>78230959
I like seeing the death of the status quo. It's a crutch used in too many cartoons.
>>
>>78230799
good job replying to an old ass post
>>
>>78230984
You said that she'd be crushed to make a point.

I, jokingly, said that point was that you shouldn't be a miserable etc.
>>
>>78231017
To make PAINT anon, PAINT.
>>
>>78152412
So where was that train going? And the airplane amethyst got hit by?
>>
>>78230992
Me too. I have high hopes for SU, and the fact that they changed the ending scene while they were in the barn and how far the story has already progressed heavily implies that they're NOT leaning on the status quo at all. It feels more like a beginning middle end kinda story, not a setting + formula like most cartoons.
>>
File: 1444734179927.png (87KB, 255x233px) Image search: [Google]
1444734179927.png
87KB, 255x233px
>>78231037
Fuck me, I am retarded and blind.
>>
>>78230949

Who hides in a fusion-hole under the sea?

LA-PIS LAZ-ULI!

A miserable, whiny, weenie is she!

LA-PIS LAZ-ULI!
>>
File: 1442944203153.png (528KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1442944203153.png
528KB, 1280x1280px
>>78231017
You made me laugh, anon, so I'm not mad you misread.
>>
>>78230682
don't project yourself onto me

>>78230704
>>78230710
come on, all that was up to discussion has been talked about until exhaustion
just let this thread die
>>
Lapis is miserable, she's also pretty dumb.

If she'd just believed in Steven she'd be living with Steven right now, eating the bits and playing Nintendo
>>
>>78230842
>crewniverse
>based
>implying most of the expendable b-list staff isn't just your average sjw
>>
>>78231165
The people who work on the show are really chill dudes.
>>
>>78230947
>>78230636
>>78229868
>>78229772
>>78229688
>>78197065
Imagine being this fucking pathetic over a show you don't like.
>>
>>78231259
But they are not wrong anon, we are the cancer of /co/, so it comes with shitposters.
you get use to it eventually.
>>
>>78231259
who said I don't like this show?
you unfucking fag idiot
so what if people don't like this show either? people here are free to express whatever the fuck they want, so shove it. Hide and ignore if you are this butthurt about differing opinions.
>>
>>78231343
But most of the shitposting comes from anti-SU fags, if they just ignored SU threads then the world would be an infinitely better place
>>
>>78231054
I can see Peridot is dying but I'm not hyping myself up since killing of characters is a rarity in kid shows

But GODDAMN if she get's killed by Yellow DIOmond it would be fucking amazing - an instant set up for a villain and tone change for a whole show

Ghaa, it feels like I'm gonna be an old man by the time we get to YD
>>
>>78231407
I fucking love Steven Universe but, seriously lets takes this shit to /trash/ it doesn't make sense anymore.
>>
File: Steven Lapis surprise.jpg (209KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Steven Lapis surprise.jpg
209KB, 1024x1024px
>Thread's finally dying after 4 days and a sudden burst in activity.

I'm impressed.
>>
>>78231494
>>78231259
>>78231407
But, just hear me out on this.
How about we take this party to /trash/ we can do a lot more over there.
>>
File: lappy3.png (109KB, 596x585px) Image search: [Google]
lappy3.png
109KB, 596x585px
>>78231494
Do we have a legitimate topic of discussion for a new thread? I want to do some drawing but I don't wanna post if this one's circling the drain.

Also post requests. Preferably Lapis or Porl, but anything's cool ey
>>
>>78231569
What about you draw Jasper in a crop top?
>>
>>78231626
Aight, I can start with that. I gotta figure out how to draw her, though. Never really tried.
>>
>>78231536
I won't go to /trash/, SU porn grosses me out
>>
>>78231791
you are not forced to watch any porn
the hide button exists for a reason, my dude
>>
>>78231569
Can you do Pearl wrapping a Christmas present?
>>
>>78231827
Yus, I can do that
>>
>go to /trash/
>literally 90% of threads contain pony porn
Fuck that, I'm not leaving this board
>>
>>78231569
Marty shoving Sour Cream in the swings
Sour Cream as he looks right now.
Please?
>>
>>78231936
>I'm not leaving this board

You are one boring faggot.
>>
>>78232052
Whatever floats your boat horsefucker
>>
>>78232094
>horsefucker
kek, too bad that insult doesn't apply to me.
You're a fucking idiot. You're not forced to watch the pony porn. Just go to the catalog and search for /sug/.
Take your assumptions up your ugly ass.
>>
File: 1449699936185.png (1MB, 743x806px) Image search: [Google]
1449699936185.png
1MB, 743x806px
>>78231936
I ignore all those threads and just go to /sug/. It's a safe haven for people who are less of faggots. Now, if you wanted to discuss Steven Universe, well, I got some bad news for you.
>>
>>78232224
You're always free to foster discussion at any time.
But, if you're a certified shitposter waifufag, it won't ever happen, right?
>>
>>78232411
>But, if you're a certified shitposter waifufag
You mean the majority of /sug/? The discussion for 20 minutes then it goes back to what it's like right now. I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact.
>>
>>78232448
>I'm just stating a fact.
On your end. On this end however it's not.
Check the thread right now and there's a discussion going on because the shitposters flickered over here.
>>
>>78232483
Come on, anon, that's not discussion. Still, talking about Stevonnie and Lapis-bullying is fun, though.
>>
>>78232511
Wait, sorry, I misread, I thought we were still talking about /trashsug/
>>
>>78232511
>talking about Stevonnie and Lapis-bullying is fun
eh
Currently there's the Homeworld discussion.
This thread is dead anyway, it will reach page 10 soon
Thread posts: 539
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.