[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he won't kill the Fire Lord, but how many people did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: aangface.jpg (20KB, 499x479px) Image search: [Google]
aangface.jpg
20KB, 499x479px
So he won't kill the Fire Lord, but how many people did he kill when he took out fire navy ships during the siege of the north? Don't tell me everyone survived that shit, because that simply didn't happen.
>>
A fuckton of people, but he wasn't in control of himself at that time. Hell, you could make a case that it wasn't even Aang who did. It was the Avatar state, it was probably Kiyoshi pulling most of the strings in that moment.
>>
>>78099290
It was the fucking fish. Fish are murdering bastards.
>>
>>78099242
Pasta.

Shit thread.

Even a child know the difference between the two episodes.
>>
>>78099290

He took out _at least a dozen_ ships before the fish thing happened.
>>
File: wait.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>78099242
This is why he was so frightened in Episode 1 of season 2 of the Avatar state...actually, no he wasn't terrified of the power until he exercised it again in front of the Earth Kingdom soldiers.

You're right. Aang was a moody little cuss. I refuse to place all the blame on the ocean spirit. Aang walked right up the spirit oasis and did the button confirm for the super.
>>
>>78099242
No the moon spirit/Avatar State killed those guys. Remember how scared he was of entering the Avatar state in the season 2 premiere.
>>
1. It was the Ocean Spirit mostly

2. It was this sort of shit that made him fear his Avatar power later on. He didn't actually feel the way he does in the future at this point of time.
>>
>>78099242
this is why you only watch book 2. based volpe keeping things on the real.
>>
>>78099439
Book 2 was the best season.
>>
>>78099872

This. Literally only great episodes. Inb4 Avatar Day haters.
>>
>>78099336
If he took out those ships like he took out the first one, then nobody died. He mostly just messed up their catapults and shit.
>>
>>78099977
Nice trip dubs.

Also I agree that moment when zuko even didn't kill anybody
>>
The fact that the universe had to bend over backwards for him with TWO completely separate asspulls to let his pacifism work just shows how unfeasible his attitude was.
>>
>>78100124
I know one ass pull, but what was the other?
>>
The show always went out of its way to show soldiers jumping out of any crashing/sinking vehicle, where they definitely managed to escape to safety. This was a children's show and it would be unacceptable to show or imply that someone died, until Korra when it was okay to show a guy sucking the oxygen out of someone's lungs but not okay for two girls to kiss.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.