[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy the Donte of Star Wars? >I'm your prom date,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: shitbag.jpg (416KB, 900x1351px) Image search: [Google]
shitbag.jpg
416KB, 900x1351px
Is this guy the Donte of Star Wars?

>I'm your prom date, you ugly sack of poodoo!
>>
>>78082103
Cade Skywalker is more like the edgy kid from school that bought the leather coat and thought it made him cool.
Don't get me wrong I enjoy Cade and his stories but the cringe is real
>>
>>78082103
Is Donte also not canon?
>>
>>78082103

Whatever, at least Cade had flaws and things that made him interesting.
>>
>>78082676
Yeah, but his flaws make no sense and he learns nothing from them because the universe bends around him in asspull after asspull so that he dodges past the lessons. Fucking ghosts talk to him and nothing sinks in.
>>
>>78082103
Is what Kyle would be if he was designed by a fucking retard?
>>
File: Cade Skywalker.jpg (120KB, 738x892px) Image search: [Google]
Cade Skywalker.jpg
120KB, 738x892px
Nigga, Donte is based as fuck.

As for Cade - he's a screwup, we get it. It comes with the trauma of seeing your father die and feeling inadequate as a person.

That's why he's endearing. He doesn't have Anakin or Luke's raw power, nor does he have much training. But in spite of all this shit - he still tries to be a good person in spite of his faults, like a decent person would. And he eventually finds his way.
>>
>>78083139
you have fundamentally misunderstood the character
>>
>>78083168
What, so he's just a fuckup?
>>
>>78082791
He got off the death sticks and ended his servitude to Rav, so that's at least a bit of development.
>>
>>78083281
he's a selfish cunt AND a fuckup
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 680x671px
This guy some kind of edgy EU faggot?

Direct link to franchise protagonists, trenchcoat, shaggy hair, goatee, earrings, tattoos, shotgun...

Sure looks like some kind of edgy EU faggot.
>>
>>78082103
>you will never temporarily turn evil and tap red, hot sith booty

Everyone should strive to fuck their hot enemies.
>>
>>78083621
he even made a member of a species that doesn't have the concept of jealousy get jealous
>>
>>78083341

So he behaves the way real fuck-ups often do? I don't see what you're getting at.
>>
>>78083966
he's so much of a cunt that it's noticeable in a setting with multiple genocidal maniacs
>>
>>78083997

The only truly shitty thing he did was turn in that Bothan Jedi for a bounty, which he went out of his way to make up for later.
>>
>>78084046
he saved Azlyn when she didn't want to be saved and made her life a living hell as a result

and he was a complete cunt to Bantha and his family

and he treated Blue like shit
>>
File: 1449654728096.jpg (164KB, 900x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1449654728096.jpg
164KB, 900x1072px
Ah, Cade.

The coolest bit? His series was sort of like a big middle finger to Luke fans. The guy has gone through hell in the old EU, losing half his family and his wife, and having his Order persecuted, even been 'force-crippled'. But he still succeeded in creating a New Jedi Order that would last a thous...

Ah, wait, no. The Jedi Order is again snuffed out in decades, and the 'legacy' of Luke's lifetime of struggle is a strung-out pirate who hates the force and his family name. Then, some Old Jedi Order guys from Republic somehow survived, and restart the Old Jedi Order.

It was so beautifully crapsack.

And it looks like things will have been just as grim for Luke in the new trilogy, except this time he doesn't even get a hot redheaded wife for two decades.

Having Luke as a childhood hero is suffering.
>>
>>78084082

The Azlyn thing was a bit fucked, but that sort of worked out once the armorer of the imperial knights gave her a better suit. As to the way he treated Blue and Bantha, well, the guy his intimacy issues. And it would make for kind of a boring story if he was a nice guy all the time.
>>
>>78084106
So your glad that the Old EU is non-canon?
>>
>>78084220
he's literally never a nice guy

ever
>>
>>78084255

Does killing Krayt and helping free the galaxy from the grip of the Sith not count for anything?
>>
>>78084334
he was a real cunt about it
>>
>>78084245

Nah, overall, it's still an amazing universe, built over decades and with a freeish hand that the nuEU just won't have. I don't buy into canon much either outside religious usage. Far as i am concerned, both EU are as valid as eachother.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.