[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimately speaking, do you prefer the Peter Parker run of USM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Ultimate_Spider-Man_Vol_1_1.jpg (138KB, 651x982px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_Spider-Man_Vol_1_1.jpg
138KB, 651x982px
Ultimately speaking, do you prefer the Peter Parker run of USM or the Miles Morales run?
>>
Peter hands down. Why are you asking this?
>>
Fuck miles. Fuck that little piece of shit. Fuck that asshole who think he can replace ultimate peter parker.
Ultimate peter parker was on its peak. Team ups at aunt mays house with johnny and bobby. Perfect relationship with kitty.
Fuck miles for ruining all that.
>>
>>78080941
Parker obviously. Miles is boring as fuck. I wish he would just fucking die.
>>
>>78080941

Miles never had the chance to become half the character that Peter was. Ultimate should still be alive.
>>
>>78082462
>Team ups at aunt mays house with johnny and bobby. Perfect relationship with kitty.
Dude, blame Bendis for that, he's the one that fucked it all up
First he wanted to date Kitty and then made her dump Pete for his self-insert
And then he killed Pete
>>
>>78083545
They shat all over the brand.
The mismanagement was overwhelming.

So , of course it died.
>>
>>78080941
Miles was great, then suddenly it went pants on head retarded. The saddest part is other writers seem to do him better than Bendis.
>>
Miles was good till the time-skip, hell still Bendis is a fucking idiot
>>
I honestly liked miles, but peter had better supporting cast.
The only thing that I really wanted to see was have katie bishop actually be hawkeye
>>
>>78080941
Literally everything was against Peter, all people hated Spider-man and nothing was going his way and he was still doing what he felt was right.

Literally everything bends in Miles' favor, everybody want him to be hero and get out of their way to help, he has powers that can do his job for him, he just constantly bitches and quits.
>>
>>78083602
Peter dumped her because he couldn't get over MJ. Bendis' self insert was just the rebound, since the 100th issue revealed Kitty was still in love with Peter
>>
>>78084503
Bendis keked himself?
>>
>>78080941
Both are fucking boring. More Venom, please.
>>
>15 when he became spider-man
>died around 16
>all while everything else is happening in ultimate universe

w t f
t
f
>>
>>78086352
Yes, but not on purpose. That scene in 200 is supposed to show how badly Peter broke her heart. The next scenes with Kong are supposed to show that Kong was the one who was always at her side unlike Peter. However, it completely backfired. Just like his initial plan to have Peter as a shit boyfriend to make Kong look better in comparison backfired spectacularly as well.
>>
>>78086400
This.
>>
>>78080941
Bagley and Bendis's run, and a good chunk after, will be remembered as one of the greatest Spider-Man runs of all time. Even if not, it holds a special place for me. It's the book that got me into comics.

Miles's tenure as USM will be forgotten within a few years, and rightfully so.
>>
Miles USM was alright, but Peter USM is one of the best Spiderman stories of all time
>>
File: venom.jpg (1016KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
venom.jpg
1016KB, 1249x1920px
>>78091751
/co/ can shit on Bagley's art all they want but his Ultimate Venom run is still the finest Venom there has ever been.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.