[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows you don't like but still have good things to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: the-batman-139638.jpg (153KB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
the-batman-139638.jpg
153KB, 640x346px
ITT: Shows you don't like but still have good things to say about it

The Batman had some of the coolest villain designs of any Batman show, some of the more obscure villains were used which I highly appreciate, the voice work is great for the most part and the opening song is kick ass.
>>
>>78077091
Why didn't you like it?
>>
>>78077091
The Batman had more consistent good episodes than Btas.

Btas is put on a pedestal because it was the first of its kind, but Model Ts dont win races.

Only the Hearts of Ice and Mad Loves get remembered ,but the show was full of stinkers and episodes that were just there.
>>
My issues with the Batman stem from how most the villains are pretty dull, aside from Clayface and maybe Riddler.
>>
File: babsthe2.jpg (82KB, 676x507px) Image search: [Google]
babsthe2.jpg
82KB, 676x507px
>>78077091
It had my favorite Babs.

Also, the Batman vs. Dracula movie was better than it had any right to be
>>
Had top notch babs and dick interaction
>>
best animated joker aside from hamill's, TOP 3 if you wanna include live action
>>
>>78077091
Fucking loved Catwoman's design here, wish it had caught on
>>
The episode where joker dresses up like batman and beats up people for doing things like littering was goat. Also batman vs dracula was good
>>
File: 1389115607155.jpg (123KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
1389115607155.jpg
123KB, 576x864px
>>78077091
It actually did genuinely new things with the Batman mythos and I appreciated the use of overarching storytelling in a Batman show.
>>
>>78079609
The ears were too big, but otherwise yeah.
>>
Penguin was fukkin adorable
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.