[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have been contacted by Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Disney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: threewaysarenice.jpg (57KB, 1051x388px) Image search: [Google]
threewaysarenice.jpg
57KB, 1051x388px
You have been contacted by Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Disney (specifically their television department) and want you to pick one of their old tv properties to revive. The only recquirement being that the show must have been at one point canceled or never reached a natural conclusion before being taken off air.

>Which of the three networks do you choose.
>what show do you revive
>Why?
>>
Depends, will the old writers come back?
>>
>>78053335
>Cartoon Network
>Flapjack

Make it a one hour special, have the fuckers find Candy Island at the end, air the entire series leading up to the premier of the special.
>>
>>78053374
forgot to put it in the OP, but yeah. Old writers, original VA's (assuming no ones died)

Idealisticaly you can pick the show up right where it ended.
>>
I'd much prefer revive shows not from any of those networks, but if I have to pick a show I'd say Rocko's Modern Life. That ended prematurely.
>>
>>78053487

Angry Beavers then
>>
>>78053335
Do we take network's current state into consideration, or consider a "perfect circumstances" scenario?
>>
>>78053335
>Disney
>Spectacular Spider-Man

Because fuck you Disney
>>
>>78054109
perfect circumstances
>>
>>78054163
Then Symbionic Titan on Cartoon Network. Overall, it's probably the best thing any of those 3 ever produced
>>
GARGOYLES
>>
>Cartoon Network
>Megas XLR
>Because it's fucking Megas XLR
>>
>>78054188
I must agree. Symbionic Titan deserves a full run, to the conclusion that The Mighty Gen had in mind when it was begun.
>>
Pirates of Darkwater. Going to give that fucker the ending it deserves (and find out what the fuck the damn treasures do when together)

Hanna-Barbera (by extension CN) has the rights to it.
>>
>>78053335
I'd say megas XLR or Candle cove.
>>
>>78053335
None. Revivals and the people who want them are cancer.
>>
CN
Kids Next Door
MAKE GALACTIC KND HAPPEN
>>
>>78054418
I disagree with you.

KND ran long enough and while "Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S." wasn't a perfect ending it was adequate enough and it's better than dragging the show more than it should.
>>
Courage the Cowardly Dog.
>>
Cartoon Network

Young Justice

Closure plus /co/ntrarian tears
>>
>>78053335
Disney
Darkwing Duck

mostly because of blind nostalgia and my inability to think of a drawback to reviving the series.
>>
>>78053335
Earths mightiest heroes. No contest for me.
>>
Nickelodeon.

Animorphs.

Cartoon this time around.
>>
>Nickelodeon
>Invader Zim
Regardless if it's a "meme" or not, it deserves to be finished
>>
>>78054266
The only correct answer

>>78055637
amen
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.