[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've been tagged it and times up. You are now the Supreme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

File: Numbuh_362_tag.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Numbuh_362_tag.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
You've been tagged it and times up. You are now the Supreme Leader of the Kids Next Door.
What do you do?
>>
>>77997946
2000-2005 cartoons good, like the 90s
2006-2009 sucked
>>
>>77997964
This ain't the thread fag
>>
STANDS NEXT DOOR!

BATTLE STATIONS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iDzDgbH4OU
>>
>>77997946
>"Alright, so next time that scary motherfucker-
>"Which one?"
>"That black guy. You know the asshole who's like...on fire or some shit."
>"Stickybeard?"
>"311 get the fuck out of here....stupid ignorant little shit...Anyways, next time that scary dude shows up, we start screaming about how he touched our wieners and stuff."
>"What if we don't have a wiener?"
>"Then say he touched your tits, god damn why the fuck do I have to do everything around here."
>"What if he DID touch our wiener? "
>"Oh shit 423, were you molested? Someone get the teddy bear, this shit is traumatic as fuck!"
>>
I, already being an adult, spend all of the time and resources of the KND to cure aging, and name 36 my interim while I go into cold sleep.
>>
I fuck Numbah 36
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>77997946
>start aggressive recruiting campaign
>stockpile weapons and 2x4 tech
>have KND reverse engineer Father's age changing to turn people into children
>usher in new kid golden age
>>
File: 2175527.jpg (23KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
2175527.jpg
23KB, 403x403px
every single operative must take nudes and send them to their supreme leader
>>
>>77998046
This was awful.
>>
>>77998047
>>77998055
Who the fuck is 36?
>>
>>77997946
Disband the KND, fuck that shit being an adult is fucking awesome.
>>
>>77997946
i'd make the knd build a wall to keep those disgusting adults from getting to my country, i mean moon base.
>>
>>77998152
Could the FBI successfully raid the moon base?
>>
>>77998360
Would the Galactic FBI consider this a crime?
>>
>>77998060
I like the way you think, also have all the KND science types start research on a way to Decommission members who turn 13 in a way that will remove all the really sensitive information(the really big secrets, all but the most basic access codes, stuff like that) from their brains while leaving as much of their other memories alone, cause by this point it's pretty damn obvious that Decommissioning in it's current format causes way more problems than it solves, and that most Teen enemies were former KND operatives or trained by them(and this probably applies to a lot of Adult enemies as well), possibly even start crusading to have the age statutes revoked, or at least pushed up to 18 by pointing out that the Child/Teen divide is a mostly artificial cultural concept that's only been around for about a century, and that by allowing that to interfere with how the KND operates they're just pushing towards the adults potential allies

>>77998046
that's actually a really good idea, that or do what happened in that one episode with Spankulot and have the adult villains arrested for hitting children(notably the very few times we actually see real law enforcement agents in the series they seem to have little to no tolerance for the shenanigans that Adult villains commit)

>>77998360
KND faked the Moon Landing in universe, so they probably have no idea about it

>>77998394
the GKND are a bunch of hypocritical genocidal assholes(personally I prefer to ignore the finale as it's kinda lame in my opinion)
>>
>>77998152
>Wanting the ugly little boys with cooties
>>
>>77997946
>write a KND version of Atlas Shrugged and other Rand books
>WHO IS NUMBUH GALT?
>army of randian übermensch kids
>move to other planet
>kid ancap utopia

Hell yeah.
>>
>>77997946
I always loved that to be the leader of the KND, you had to left part of your infancy behind, and act responsable and mature, having to control a bunch of kids that many times just dont care that much and only want to have fun....which breaks the entire point of the organization.

This episode was good.
>>
>>77997946
>not a kid
This is retarded. pick someone your own size.
>>
>>77998417
I thought Spankulot was arrested for spanking a judge and his wife, and the judge's wife actually enjoyed it.
>>
>>77998417
The whole teen adult thing was brought up in the series. and was the concept behind the finale treaty,

I think the relationship is akin to how in One Piece you have Government, Pirates and Warlords
>>
>>77998417
Interviews was well written, but the gknd are a bit over the top
>>
>More work into the weopen and vehicle divisions
>Make a tunnel system between all basses
>Bunkers incase of another Grandfather incident
>Moon base expansion project: build inside the moon
>>
>>77998046
>having a jr weed dealer in charge of the KND
>>
>>77997946
Have a giant orgy.
>>
>>78000868
Anyone can be the leader of the KND if they get tagged.
>>
Recommission the Recommissioning module. Find any former operatives who now work in high up positions for the adults and use them to infiltrate and sabotage adults behind their backs.
>>
Jerk off profusely
>>
>>78002443
Not originally. He was sent the first time for spanking an innocent child. As a form of repentance, after he was released he swore himself to the service of the KND, who then sent him after Wink and Fibb. Only it wasn't Wink and Fibb, it was the Judge who originally sentenced him and his wife (their silhouettes resembled Wink and Fibb). After Spankulot's trial, Numbuh 4 accidentally reveals that all of this had been on purpose; they had sent him after the innocent child and intentionally sent him after his own Judge (and kinky wife).

Spankulot was not happy.
>>
>>78003700
You assume that they would choose the KND over the Adults
>>
Simplify and reorder the Numbuhing system to actually make sense.

Operatives would not choose their own Numbuh. Rather, it would be assigned to them based on Sector and then seniority within that Sector.

For Example, Sector V would become
Numbuh 1 - Numbuh V1
Numbuh 5 - Numbuh V2
Numbuh 2 - Numbuh V3
Numbuh 4 - Numbuh V4
Numbuh 3 - Numbuh V5

And so on for every sector. Numbers would be reassigned whenever an operative is decomissioned or reassigned.

Major bases and research facilities would have special designations. The Antarctic facility would have "-" as in negative numbers; the underwater research facility would have "." as in decimals; the central bike hub would have % as in percent; and finally the moon base itself would have no prefix, Leaving the Supreme Leader as the true Numbuh 1.
>>
File: tumblr_nnnjbd240T1snfwfxo4_1280.png (333KB, 687x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnnjbd240T1snfwfxo4_1280.png
333KB, 687x500px
>>78004038
>Numbuh Three got turned into a spank-happy vampire
>We never got to see her use the same powers Spankulot used to lure Numbuh One
>We never got to see her bewitch and spank Numbuh Five
Wasted opportunities.
>>
>>78004575
Pretty sure you get to see Abby in vampire form in the V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 960x939px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 960x939px
>>77998263
>>
File: Venom Snake.jpg (256KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Venom Snake.jpg
256KB, 1024x1024px
>>77997946
Create Diamond Dogs Next Door
>>
File: Father.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Father.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>77998046
*Golf clap*
Very clever number 49 BUT not clever enough.
You see I have the perfect alibi thanks to my brood of delightfully well behaved, multi ethnic children and a loving wife, not to mention my political connections and PILES OF CASH!

In fact, here's my cell phone call the cops yourself, the sheriffs number is on my speed dial under "cousin randy"

You see number 49, I'm untouchable.
>>
File: TPP_Miller_infobox.png (1MB, 1051x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TPP_Miller_infobox.png
1MB, 1051x1080px
>>77997946
We pull in money & recruits just to combat the adults. Rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt...ALL FOR REVENGE!
>>
>>78006559
I read it in his voice.
Beautiful. Simply. Beautiful.
>>
>>78006559
Thank you father
>>
File: 1441492422389.png (2MB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1441492422389.png
2MB, 720x1000px
>>77997946

>Step 1: Dooms day machine to destroy the planet.

>Step 2: Destroy Earth.

>Step 3: Narrowly escape explosion aboard Mother Ship.

>Step 4: KND Scientists finish Age Denier thingy. Stops kids from aging.

>Step 5: Lead Kid kind to new Earth, free of adults forever.

>Step 6: Establish Jedi order to ensure that peace and tranquility reign.

>Step 7: Establish Sith order to ensure that the peace and tranquility of the Jedi is never challenged because no body wants to be a smelly butt head jerk like those Sith guys.

>Step 8: Establish Galactic transit system that allows KND Home World to trade with sentient lifeforms.

>Step 9: Spread Jedi and Sith kid order through the galaxy.

>Step 10: Start rumors that I destroyed Earth, created the Sith, and made galactic war between the two to keep Kid kind from descending into anarchy.

>Step 11: Make public appearances denying the rumors.

>Step 12a: Die by the hand of the Jedi I created to save Kid kind from descending into anarchy; Kid kind reacts to the news by crying and temper tantrums. Riots. Violence. Death. Discord. Chaos.

>Step 12b: Jedi regain control of KND Home World, banish the Sith to deep space.

>Step12c:Jedi Order is established in place of Supreme Leader (me). Jedi Order decides that my way was the best way after all, and use my martyrdom as a rallying cry for Galactic Senate that are secretly puppets of the Jedi Order, thus diffusing the belief amidst the public that there is a singular, untouchable, immortal supreme leader, or leaders.

>Step 13: Star Wars.

Admit it, you'd love this.
>>
>>77998417
The only two teens confirmed as even being former KND operatives at all are Chad and Cree, and both of them were a problem because they were never decommissioned. All the other teens are either goons or just random assholes.
>>
>>77997946
Commence dissolution of the KND international relations and relieve all operatives of their duties. All former operatives will then return to their designated places of residence and continue their lives as ordinary citizens once more.
>>
>>77997946
Leave because I'm 22 and don't have time to play with a bunch of kids in a treehouse.
>>
File: knd.png (964KB, 895x669px) Image search: [Google]
knd.png
964KB, 895x669px
Wage war against adults I guess.

It sure beats having to be one.
>>
>>78007130
Yet you have time to play with a bunch of manchildren on the internet
>>
>>78007821
Yes and I couldn't do that if I was making ketchup guns for a bunch of middle schoolers.
>>
>>78003647
Not true. They have to be a KND operative. Father became the leader because Tommy put his boogie in the codex.
>>
>>78005305
>>78006640
Establish the Outer Playground, a place were operatives will always be honored and needed.
>>
>>78007821
Touche.
>>
>>78006559
Ha.
>>
>>78007062
The fuck was this autism
>>
>>78007821
kek
>>
>GKND never ever
>>
>>77997946
GREETINGS FELLOW CHILDREN, AS I CLEARLY AM A CHILD AND TOTALLY NOT AN ADULT, LET US DO FUN CHILDREN THINGS LIKE DO OUR HOMEWORK AND FINISH OUR CHORES! THEN WE CAN WATCH DOCUMENTARIES WHILE EATING OUR VEGETABLES!
>>
>>77997946
Teach the KND sex and then really fuck with the adults.
>>
>>78007076
Wasn't there some kid Numbuh 5 and her sister liked and he turned out to be undercover?
>>
>>78011346
The older operatives are in middle school and will probably have had sex ed already.

They'll know enough to rebel against you.
>>
>>78011344
Something tells me this new guy may not be a kid...
>>
>>77998016
Damn, that is unfitting. Holy shit.
>>
File: latest[1].png (155KB, 471x408px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
155KB, 471x408px
>>78006559
>You see number 49, I'm untouchable.
But, if I may make a practical observation,

You aren't.
>>
i remember actually being shocked as a kid at this show's surprise reveals like the boss being the father of number 86 and father being the uncle of number 1.

the movie was also GOAT.

they just don't make cartoons like this anymore.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.