[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One on one with no interference from other characters. Is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: lets talk this out.png (2MB, 1307x843px) Image search: [Google]
lets talk this out.png
2MB, 1307x843px
One on one with no interference from other characters. Is there any way that Cyclops can win?
>>
>>77959530
I gotta give it to Rightclops just because his secondary mutation makes him a tactical genius and his eye blasts haven't ever been shown to have limits.
>>
hide and keep bouncing his beams all over the place that BB cant find him and ghope that one of the beams hit BB hard on the nape and knock him out
>>
He'll win because he's powered by righteous vengeance and Black Bolt a shit.
>>
>>77959530
Cyclops fucks Black Bolts wife right in front of him, BB just scowls and walks away

>Savage Victory
>>
>>77959594
That's bullshit logic
>>
>>77959596
>BB can't find him
>"guess I'll just disintegrate everything"
>>
How much stronger than Cyclops is Vulcan? It's a pretty big margin.
Considering BB managed to kill him, even at the cost of his own life, I think Blackagar would win no problem.
>>
Did you forget Blackbolt once screamed so hard he tore through the fabric of reality?!
>>
>>77960316
He didn't do that on his own.
>>
That's really gimping Cyclops, though. One of his greatest strengths is his ability to lead a team.
>>
>>77959831
I got so sad when they revealed Medusa had been fucking a skrull Black Bolt for some time
>>
>>77960341
He did when screamed his way out of fault.
>>
>>77960341
The t-bomb had no other power source besides him, not to mention the thing with the Illuminati.
>>
>>77960218
How is that bullshit? Cyclops has Batman preptime and Captain America shield throw angles, but with punches from the punch dimension shooting out of his eyes. His optic blasts shot down a sentinel from miles away, and he's been shown to wreck entire buildings. He's also defeated entire X-men teams on his own.

BB no doubt wrecks Scott though, since his scream can puncture holes in universes. On a physical level he's probably stronger than Scott too. It's hard to gauge who's better at CQC though.

In the end Maximus wins though.
>>
>>77960826
It was also being powered by Vulcan. The computer-voice talked about the energy in the bomb rising when Vulcan was beating him up.
Plus, the bomb was made from him storing up his screaming for months. Not something he can just do.
>>
>>77961040
Also does BBs scream travel faster than Scott's blasts?
>>
>>77961088
It ran his voice energy. Vulcan powering it would be like trying to charge a phone with a jar of gasoline.
>>
>>77959530
>tfw Cyclops isn't right in that picture
Black Bolt it is
>>
>>77961088
>the bomb was made from him storing up his screaming for months
No it wasn't. The entire reason he had to be on the thing was to power it.
>>
>>77961106
>Also does BBs scream travel faster than Scott's blasts?

BB doesn't scream. He has absolute control over electrons, his voice is just the activation for his power. It is a complete bullshit power level just under reality manipulation that allows him to do almost anything.

In addition to his electron power he also has super human strength and endurance.

I like Scott but there is no way he can possibly stand toe to toe against Black Bolt.
>>
>>77962019
They said it was.
He only needed to be there to activate the bomb with his voice.
>>
/co/ which books contain rightclops and are they good? I stayed away from x-men after gay iceman and bendis
>>
>>77961040
Probably? At his weakest, BB is physically on par with the Thing, which is 50-100 Ton range. That's from the 60s. I am sure by now he is stronger.
>>
>>77964027
It doesn't even matter. Black Bolt is durable enough to withstand superhuman punches from the likes of Thing and Hulk. He even survive a pointblank denotation of a bomb that tore a massive hole in reality. Cyclops got nothing in his arsenal that is capable of doing that.
>>
Cyclops would need to have the Phoenix to last even a single second against BB.
>>
>>77959530
Black bolt has a range of scarcely used secondary powers, usually because he doesn't need to use them, that makes it really damn near impossible for anything that doesn't have superhuman condition to even really be a threat.
>>
>>77965293
How strong is Scott with the Phoenix? I'm not familiar with it but it seems depending on the host it goes between, stronger versions of their current mutant powers to universal scale reality warping. Also phoenix fire energy blast.
>>
Alright, so in the end BB would win, and the only way Cyclops can manage is if he has preptime.
>>
>>77959594
For a guy so tatical why does steve and even logan and magneto get the better of him?

BTW cyclops doesn't have a secondary mutation
>>
File: 702727-0004gysa.jpg (187KB, 597x1120px) Image search: [Google]
702727-0004gysa.jpg
187KB, 597x1120px
>>77959530

Cyclops has beaten not only Storm but the whole team all while suffering from broken ribs.
>>
>>77959530

No preptime: BB

Preptime: Scott
>>
>>77966785
Back when Marvel was good....
>>
>>77966249
When did they get the better of him?
>>
>>77959831
Considering redheads seem to be Scott's 3rd mutation, this isn't unlikely.
>>
>>77966249
Cyclops does have a secondary mutation. Read All New Xmen bitch boy.
>>
Preptime> anything.
>>
Who wins between Spidey and Cap?
>>
>>77967479
Scott can fuck Medusa all he wants, but in the end BB fucked mutantkind so hard it cant even have babies anymore, and mutantkind is Scotts one true love.
>>
>>77972225
Draw.
>>
>>77972257
No, it isn't.
>>
>>77972264
How, Sway?
>>
>>77972796
Cap never loses and Spidey is overall good guy.
Now, if you asked can Spidey defeat whole team of X-Men, no matter what lineup? Yes, he can do that.
>>
>>77972811
>Cap never loses and Spidey is overall good guy.
Aww, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>77972836
That's how it is currently in comics.
>>
>>77972225
Post-Superior Spidey wins, Black Suit Spidey wins, his other eras lose,
Miles wins with one venom shock
>>
>>77962030
so essentially it's more basic version of magneto's powers?
mags has control of the whole electromagnetic spectrum while bb only the electrons
>>
>>77959530
In a straight face-to-face? No way in hell. BB is orders of magnitude more powerful than Cyke.

Cyclops is one of those "tactical genius" types though, so he could probably get the drop on Boltagon and blast him to fuck before he could open his mouth. Neither of them are particularly durable (though BB comes out ahead there as well), so it's all a matter of who fires the first shot, and I think Cyke has the edge there.
>>
>>77973198
Well, Magneto's power level is all over the place depending on who's writing him, so I guess? He's like a less stable and far less versatile (after all he can just fuck up electrons, not to all kinds of fancy tricks like Mags and his magnificent magnets) version of the absolute strongest version of Magneto.
>>
File: CycGetsPrankCalled.jpg (80KB, 646x357px) Image search: [Google]
CycGetsPrankCalled.jpg
80KB, 646x357px
>>77972257
Thanks Anon, not only are you right you made me laugh.
>>
File: CycDisabled.jpg (281KB, 613x952px) Image search: [Google]
CycDisabled.jpg
281KB, 613x952px
>>77973343
This pic is basically Scotty after the fight. If there's even that much left of him.
>>
How is this even a question? BB is planet destroyer level, he defeated Apocalypse, cyclops can't last a second against him.
>>
Can Black Bolt whistle?
You don't need to use your vocal chords to whistle.
>>
>>77972225
They refuse to fight each other. Spidey idolized Cap and Cap respects Peter
>>
>>77959530
Cyclops, because:
1) He is right
2) Inhumans suck
3) Your mother is an ugly retard
>>
>>77973488
Powerlevels mean shit. Batman has no powers and he can defeat everyone.
>>
>>77965468

well we are sure that he's at least stronger than Thor in his P5 incarnation. His full Phoenix form should be even stronger
>>
>>77973598
So I guess a better way to ask this question is - Who's your favorite character?
>>
>>77959530
That's right...
Kill Each Other!
>>
>>77973389
i think it depends on the writer's knowledge of physics.
>>
>>77973632
Bingo.
>>
if scotts brother vulcan (who was far more powerfull) can't beat blackbolt, scott himself has no chance of winning

all blackbolt has to whisper is mugga or mutie and scott is dust
>>
>>77975371
Just like Namor was turned to dust? Panther's knife dealt more damage to Namor than KekBolt's voice.
>>
>>77975371
>all blackbolt has to whisper is tell Chuck I said hi. Seriously though Charles served as translator for Blackagar in the Illuminati I'd assume they were close or at least he'd feel a little inconvenienced, have they had words about that or does he consider it an in-the-family mutant thing he should stay out of?
>>
>>77975404
Xavier hated mutants the most he kept sending teams of them to die.
>>
>>77960316
That's not all that special since Vector did that in the 80's
>>
>>77975404
You know, it's a real shame we don't see more alliances between groups like mutants and Inhumans or Inhumans with Eternals (besides that one time in the 80s).
>>
Wouldn't there be massive feedback if an optic blast came into contact wth the electron-charged scream?
>>
>>77973343
>Neither of them are particularly durable
BB survived both T-bombs
>>
What if bb didn't use his voice?
>>
>>77959530
Probably BB or they kill each other if their attacks won't cancel each other.

The only hope for Scott is the fact we didn't see him going out without visor after Phoenix mixing with his powers. Before that he was able to vaporize a sentinel in a moment.
We know his beams became wider and stronger, but it's not guaranteed to be enough.
>>
>>77976007
Master Blow. BB is scary at H2H.
>>
>>77959530
Cyclops rules, Black C.uck drools.
>>
>>77979227
>BB's blow
Kek.
His throat is probably deep.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.