[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you realize that the "The Quagmire Show" would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Intercource_PA.jpg (64KB, 1020x481px) Image search: [Google]
Intercource_PA.jpg
64KB, 1020x481px
Do you realize that the "The Quagmire Show" would be "Leisure Larry: The animated series"?
Try to describe an episode of what could have been
>>
Quagmire would get AIDS.

NEXT!
>>
Terrible.
>>
LOL RAPE
LOL I DON'T RESPECT WOMEN
LOL I'VE GOT VD
POORLY DONE DRAMA
LOL ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN
>>
>>77958638
>>77958643
>>77958650
Still better than The Cleavland Show
>>
>>77958650
>woman detected
>>
File: 1398558269342.jpg (34KB, 234x317px) Image search: [Google]
1398558269342.jpg
34KB, 234x317px
>>77958713
>Rapist detected
>>
>>77958672
Cleavland was better than Family Guy. That isn't saying much.
>>
>>77958713
Nah I'm just well aware of all the poorly done jokes the Quagmire Show would use.
I've no problems with jokes about rape, disrespecting women, VD, or bastards but the Quagmire show would likely do them all poorly and cheaply.
>>
>>77958797
WAHHH RAPPEEEE

Kys family
>>
>>77958797
inverted penis detected.
>>
>>77958650
Why is /co/ so sensitive to shock/black humor? I swear no other board is like this.

Granted, a Quagmire show would probably only be as funny as modern FG and the Cleveland Show was, but not because of its style of humor. The timing and general creativity would just be shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 479x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 479x289px
WHO ELSE BUT QUAGMIRE!???
>>
>>77958650
>dude I disrespect women but I admit it so therefore my behavior is excused and I'm better a person than you are lmao

He's such a shit tier character. He wasn't that bad when he was all sex jokes, but then they made him the "down to earth" asshole character starting with that episode where Brian takes him to dinner.
>>
>>77961977

HE'S QUAGMIRE!
QUAGMIRE!
>>
Episodes would generally begin with another one of his wild get-laid-quick schemes.
Episodes would generally end with more messages than a series of after-school specials and Lifetime drama films.
>>
Is this the most fedora tipping scene in cartoon history?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIQL3YJzChY
>>
>>77958850
It's not even that they would do them poorly and cheaply, it's that Quagmire's entire shtick would become dull very quickly if he were the focus of an entire series. Shock humor needs to be rationed out, otherwise the audience becomes numb to it.
>>
File: Aldo Raine.jpg (37KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Aldo Raine.jpg
37KB, 600x338px
>>77958860
>>77961771
>actually defending Family Guy humor.
You're better than this, /co/.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.