[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Disney buys DC >opportunity to make movies where the universes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: marvel dc.jpg (265KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
marvel dc.jpg
265KB, 625x625px
>Disney buys DC
>opportunity to make movies where the universes are mixed

What would you like to see? Green Lantern helping out on Asgard? Batman teaming up with Captain America? Superman trying to defeat Dr. Doom?
>>
Just give me a Pixar Billy Batson movie
>>
>>77946103
>Superman trying to defeat Dr. Doom?
>Superman
>trying
Go to corner and think about your actions.
>>
>>77946103
None of this I fucking hate the thought of DC and Marvel combining. Keep the Marvel shit out of my DeCent stuff.
>>
>>77946518
Its going happen. That sneaky mouse will buy DC later on.
>>
Dick Grayson and Spidey. Just chilling.
>>
>>77946574
And when he does I'm out. Fuck that noise.
>>
Disney needs to buy WB first for that to happen
>>
>>77946103
>>77946574
Yeah because Disney totally has Marvel Cinematic Universe cross over with Star Wars...

Brst case scenario is we finally get a Marvel VS DC game
>>
>>77946103
Superman eating fried chicken.
>>
Zatanna studying under Strange.

Tony upgrading Cyborg.

Ant-Man and the Atom going on subatomic adventures.

Green Lantern and Nova in a galaxy-wide buddy cop series.
>>
How about a movie based on the amalgam universe?
>>
>>77946364
Are you fucking kidding me? If it was classic pixar I'd go apeshit for that. Disney Pixar is in it for the money. Pixar is kill.
>>
>>77949173
We haven't even gotten Tony trying to hire Rocket and that could conceivably happen in a movie. There are only so many hours of movie screen time available.
>>
As neat as that would be, I feel like the DC and Marvel Universes would still say separate.

The way they function is just way too different for them to coexist in a cohesive way. DC heroes just hit way harder than marvel guys, on the whole.
>>
>Hawkeye keking GA again

Lel
>>
>>77946103
read the comics and stop being a fucking movie fag.
>>
File: superman-spider-man.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
superman-spider-man.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
>>77946405
>>
>>77946103
>universes are mixed
I don't want to see that.
>>
>>77946103
Luthor and Doom having an "I have an everything proof shield!" "How fortunate that I brought my everything-proof shield buster!" "How fortunate I destroyed your everything-proof shield buster with a satellite I designed specifically for this purpose." "Ah, the satellite I destroyed not ten minutes ago? Dear me, you must act faster" etcetera fight. No actual fighting, just a load of bragging about how clever they are.
>>
>>77953060
I bet you loved Mega mind
>>
>>77946103
I would stop reading DC.
>>
>>77946103
Spiderman & Ninja Turtles.
Peter n April are dating.
Spidey hangs with the Turtles some nights on patrol and n the sewers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.