[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mind is blown Did they seriously use a track originally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Dumped.jpg (80KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Dumped.jpg
80KB, 1152x864px
My mind is blown

Did they seriously use a track originally composed for a spongebob episode in a main stream commercial?

I'm not crazy right, you all hear it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R73V_GyUUM
>>
>>77902095
Goddamn that accent is really bad
>>
>>77902119
I absolutely love it. But then again I'm used to it.
>>
>>77902095
Stealth Vergara thread?
>>
>>77902095
Maybe that's just one of the stock tracks they used and not an original SB composition.
>>
That woman must be famous for being famous because she has the voice of a rusty hinge and the acting skills of a dead beaver. The whole commercial is so low-budget it feels like it was made for TV shop in the 90's.
>>
>>77902151
Just looked it up. It's called Daytime Drama, and it was composed by Geoffrey Bastow, who wasn't a Spongebob composer. So it's safe to assume it wasn't originally composed for SB.
>>
>>77902207
And a creepy wide grin.
>>
>>77902207
>>77902227
I would literally kill you both with my bare hands if it meant I could shove my face in her ass.
>>
>>77902095
A lot of the music in Spongebob was pulled directly from public domain stock tracks. Same with Ren and Stimpy.
>>
>>77902538
I remember that one time Spongebob had the Action League Now theme.
>>
>>77902207
She's hot and has a sexy accent that gets annoying real quick
That and the inability to say "no" to a commercial deal.
>>
Sweet Victory is also not a Spongebob original. I've heard the whole thing on YouTube.
>>
>>77902207
Model who was super popular in Latin America, got bit roles in the U.S., and slowly worked her way up to Modern Family.

This is probably my most-fapped-to movie scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C29LNQ_MzFM
>>
>>77902207
Kitsch is king, dontcha know?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.