[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related was literally the only decent design in that music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (97KB, 614x862px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 614x862px
Pic related was literally the only decent design in that music video. The others were a blue anime Velma knockoff, a yellow shaggy knockoff with a fucking robot arm, and the creator's self insert pony dog with nine tailed fox power. The music is nice but he didn't make it.

Why did people think this was good again?
>>
File: 1448682193760.jpg (27KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1448682193760.jpg
27KB, 500x346px
Song was catchy, animation was above average, story was presented nicely.
It's a decent song and video, dude.
>>
>>77897751
>Why did people think this was good again?
Because they wanted to fuck the skeleton
>>
>>77897961
I thought it was because of the shoe horned horse-dog abomination
>>
>>77897961
I wanted to fuck the skeleton and I still thought it was shit.
>>
>>77897944
I can't even remember what the song is called.
>>
>>77897944
>animation was above average
Not really.
>>
>>77897751
>velma knockoff
>shaggy knockoff
And how was this dude not a pink haired Fred knockoff?
>>
>>77899112
He is, but at least his dead form is original. Agree with you on everything else though.
>>
>>77899147
its literally his alive form but with a skull face

are you just defending him because you like to jerk off to him or something?
>>
>>77899159
Yes.
>>
I going to see the guy who made the music live this Friday. Seems like he really embraced the video even his poster has this skeleton dude on it. If you live in Vancouver you should come
>>
>>77898874
By internet standards, sure.
>>
>>77897751
Everytime I see a Mystery Skulls thread I'm reminded I need to get my hands on that album

Ehh, maybe next time
>>
>>77897751
>velma ripoff
>shaggy ripoff
dude the whole thing is a homage to scoobydoo

>creator self insert
yeah that was kinda indulgent
not a huge deal though
>>
>>77897751
I can't help it if I find skeletons in suits extremely attractive
>>
>>77897751
To be honest, the animation was average.
>>
>>77899215
Really? I thought he was a little upset the original video is so ignored in favor of this one.
>>
>>77897751
What is that?
>>
>>77898777
Would you like to know?
>>
>>77898777
Ghost
>>
>>77901193
At least the cartoon doesn't have the fucking jump scare at the end. Any time I hear someone play this song at work or elsewhere, I brace myself at the very end for the loud screech, even if its not coming.
>>
>>77901193
The animated video was what he wanted. When the animator told him it was taking longer than expected, he made his own.
>>
>>77908118
The live-action version is so much fun but the screech ruins it.
>>
File: ghost.png (826KB, 1277x655px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
826KB, 1277x655px
The original video was so much fucking better. I may not have hated the animated version so much if I hadn't already long seen the far superior version months earlier. What does the animated version have over it? Aside from a lack of a jump scare at the end. A bunch of shitty tweened headbobs? To me that's a fucking minimum of effort, the most simple bit of rhythm matching you could do, and yet people seem to go crazy over it and it baffles me.
>>
>>77897944
This
>>
Relevant & holy:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10878562/1/Goast
>>
>>77909490
people like the animated for the 'Shaggy killed Fred, whose ghost wants revenge' plot, and because they want to fuck ghost-Fred
>>
>>77899215
Oh man I kinda want to go but I don't think any of my friends listen to mystery skulls.
>>
File: 1806034.jpg (82KB, 665x453px) Image search: [Google]
1806034.jpg
82KB, 665x453px
Blue Velma is cute
>>
Magic is objectively better, anyway.
>>
>>77917790

This. And he animatics for it is fucking great. This song was alright and the video was cute, but the magic one is way classier, and everything syncs to the music more and has a rad ass fabulous necromancer. Shame it'll never get a proper animation treatment.
>>
Those glasses get me every time. It makes me want to bully nerds.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.