[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never see a buddy cop series of "Jewel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: smellmyfingerjess.jpg (100KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
smellmyfingerjess.jpg
100KB, 630x630px
>tfw you'll never see a buddy cop series of "Jewel and the Purple Man" teaming up to stop hostage situations and get into zany Tom & Jerry-esque situations with each other, as they solve mysteries and shit

Why even live /co/?
>>
He's classy!
She's sassy!

He's done wrong!
She's real strong!

He's a grape!
She got raped!
>>
>>77806542
he orders wacks!
she orders blacks!
>>
>>77806339
This show really felt like it was going somewhere from around when he was buying the house right up until the Chinese food scene ruined it.
>>
File: 2353.jpg (12KB, 196x226px) Image search: [Google]
2353.jpg
12KB, 196x226px
I was really excited for that to be the direction of the show and was really disappointed when it didn't come to pass.

Alcoholic bitch tries to reign in a lovesick sociopath and solve crimes without him going back to being evil. Wacky hijinks ensue.
>>
>>77806542

They fight
With might

Super Bind
Rape your mind

THE PURPLE MAN AND JEWEL SHOW
>>
File: 1426368359275.jpg (137KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1426368359275.jpg
137KB, 900x1366px
>>77806339
kek
>>
>>77806610

But she's too much of a drunken wreck to do aything wright so once in a while, Killgrave has to saver from herselve

;^(
>>
>>77808219
>wright
>saver
>herselve
>:^(
Are you a retard?
>>
>>77808302

Killgrave made me do it.
>>
File: jessica-jones-159074-640x320.jpg (34KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
jessica-jones-159074-640x320.jpg
34KB, 640x320px
>>77806339

I would watch the fuck out of this. It would be awesome.
>>
I would have liked that much better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.