[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PENGUIN=BATMAN'S GREATEST FOE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (549KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549KB, 1536x2048px
>Penguin is lame! He's just fat!
>>
>>77759749
Well, what happens next?
>>
File: image.jpg (693KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
693KB, 1536x2048px
>>77759749
>He's so ridiculous! How can anyone take him seriously?
>>
File: image.jpg (765KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
765KB, 1536x2048px
>>77759821
>i mean, how could anyone be scared of a short fat man! He isn't cool at all!
>>
>>77759861
>>77759821
>>77759749
Wow, so cool. I totally give a shit about Crime Boss #431.

Never seen anything like him.
>>
File: image.jpg (424KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424KB, 1536x2048px
>>77759861
>No, clearly The Joker is Batman's greatest foe! He's so cool! I want to be just like him!
>>
>>77759749

Penguin is fucking badass.

That fat mother of shit is legitimately cool as fuck.

Penguin appreciation thread?
>>
File: image.jpg (249KB, 1528x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 1528x621px
>>77760061

>penguin
>rich as fuck
>cool as fuck
>smart as fuck
>fucks hot girls
>will fuck your whole world up
>plays viddy
>loves his mother

vs

>joker
>ummm hes a scary clown
>kills some people, sometimes
>GF wants to fuck a 14 year old

Joker is a literal ćüçk
>>
>>77759749
>>77759821
>>77759861
See, this shit is terrifying.
Meanwhile, no matter how hard Snyder tries to make Joker creepy, it only ends up being laughable.
>>
>>77759915
I like Penguin more than Joker.
>>
id like penguin more if he wasn't just a fucking random

what's special about him? even the black mask has something over him, having a black mask. The penguin is named after being in a suit and looking small and pudgy? That's not even ironically badass.
>>
I really want penguin to have his

'one bad day'

Just have him revel in his pettiness and delusions as a gentleman thief, break out the gimmick umbrella and robo birds every once in a while.
>>
>>77760598
Do you know how criminals get names? Do you know how anybody gets nicknames?

It's just something they get called and it sticks. Penguin was ugly, short, and dumpy, so he got called Penguin. It stuck, so he decided to own it.
>>
>>77760694

Pain & Prejudice m8. He builds missiles shaped like penguins to murder children
>>
>>77759921
You're being ironic but this is the exact reason why Joker's a better nemesis. He's an actual opposite of Batman
>>
We've been over this.

Joker is to batman as Penguin is to Bruce Wayne.

All they need is to get twofaced'd
>>
>>77759749
What did the guy do?
>>
File: image.jpg (666KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
666KB, 1536x2048px
>>77760928
>raised by a loving mother
>deformed, ostracized, and looked down upon
>builds an identity for himself around an animal, and takes control of crime

>raised by no parents
>handsome, loved, and looked up to
>builds an identity for himself around an animal, and tries to destroy crime

Joker may be the opposite of Batman, but Oswald/Penguin is the opposite of Bruce AND Batman
>>
>>77761024
Called Penguin a fat ass
>>
One of the great things about Batman is that he has his pick of villains. A lot of heroes have two-three that're worth a damn, Bats has a bunch.

Joker's been overexposed recently because he's money and because everyone wants to write a Joker story, but you don't really need to pick one best of the lot nemesis for Batman because so many of his villains are so strong with the right circumstances and writing.
>>
>>77760325
Wait, what 14-year old does Harley Quinn wanna fuck?
>>
>>77759749
>>77759821
>>77759861
>Piss off Penguin
>He takes it out on everyone except you directly

Why you gotta be such a shitlord, Oswald?
>>
File: image.jpg (465KB, 1795x1447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465KB, 1795x1447px
>>77761130
>>
>>77761130

she wants the /ss/hazam
>>
>>77761130
Injustice Billy Batson. Well, Captain Marvel really, but you know how /co/ likes their fetishes.
>>
File: image.jpg (664KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
664KB, 1536x2048px
>>77761130
>>77761202
She also had a fling with superman's best pal
>>
...Y'know, that actually makes me think.

"Penguin" Oswald Cobblepot vs. "Kingpin" Wilson Fisk, each in a fight to ruin the other via criminal enterprises. No direct physical confrontations, just planning and mooks. Who wipes out who first?
>>
So what would happen if like Lex cam to Gotham and just acted like a total dick to Penguin.
And if Penguin asked why Lex just you're not even of a class worthy of knowing the reason.

What if Bruce was drunk or what if Hush decided to fuck with Bruce by dicking with Penguin.
>>
>>77761429
It depends on who's the most dangerous person they could hire for a job.
>>
>>77761429
Kingpin. Kingpin by far.
>>
>>77761130
Oh, heh. I forgot about this one. Although secretly I may not have been counting it since it isn't canon but hey it works.

>>77761240

What comic and issue did this happen in?
>>
>>77761483

Mooks only, no outsourcing. That would be cheating.
>>
>>77761429

Unfortunately the answer is Kingpin, because Marvel sells Kingpin as a Lex Luthor type with global holdings rather than just a local mob boss.

Marvel operates on a different power level than a lot of Batman villains, because all Marvel villains have to go up against the whole Marvel Universe rather than just their respective hero.

I still prefer Penguin.
>>
>>77759749
Penguin seems to like just ruining the lives of people he hates and making them kill themselves or whatever.

Could be why he sucks so much against Batman, since there's no one to kill or ruin that he knows of in Batman's life.
>>
>>77761539
Then the answer is "whoever cheats first."

>>77761538
Harley Quinn ongoing, somewhere in the second arc.

>>77761461
In Kingdom Come Lex considers both Penguin and Riddler to be worthy of being part of his inner circle, so they're aware of each other.

Penguin would get some kind of payback and try to broker a truce though. That's what mobsters do.
>>
>>77761461
Lex came to Gotham in No Man's Land and treated Penguin like shit, mostly because Penguin was acting as Batman's informant at the time.
>>
>>77759861
Pain and Prejudice was GOAT. Well, everything but the giant mechanical penguins tho

But seriously, the part about giving some woman AIDS just because she knows someone on the Penguin's bad side is excruciatingly dreadful to think about.
>>
>>77761461
Already happened, Penguin hired Catwoman to steal all of his shit.
>>
>>77759749
Penguin is getting so much respect these days!
>>
>>77763521
In Kingdom Come Penguin had married Catwoman, hadn't he?

>>77763441
>meets woman who loves him
>because she's blind
>tells her he's handsome and won't let her touch him
>she does accidentally
>freaks out
>stabs her
>"You really are handsome"
>dies

Oswald... Had a hard life
>>
>wah wah wah
>>
>>77767979
Mimicking me, are you? Very well, I am not offended. I am not a petty man. Laugh heartily, I implore you.

You should know, however, that not everybody is having as great a time as you and I are. While we are enjoying each other's company, I'm afraid that there is a carbon monoxide leak in your waifu's living room. It's a shame the gas has no odor, or else she would had exited the building already. In this cold weather, I can't imagine any of the windows are open. It's sad to imagine her, watching TV, unaware that she is watching her last episode of that half-hour programme, "Stephen Universe." The show is almost over now. I think I've read that CO inhalation takes 24 minutes to cause death.
>>
I think something I like about The Penguin is that he doesn't have any bullshit obsession with Batman. His goal in like isn't to be Batman's greatest adversary, or to prove he's smarter than Batman, or to make Batman lose his sanity or control over himself. The Penguin would be perfectly happy in Batman died tomorrow and didn't bother him any more. None of that "what point is there if my archenemy isn't around" nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I love that Batman's villains tend to have psychological elements to them, but sometimes writers fall in love with really flaky paperback-pop-psychology and think they are writing something really deep and relevant to the human condition or some shit, when really what they are writing has absolutely no analogical symmetry with real life, because it's just made-up cartoon versions of "madness" that have nothing to do with real mental illness or cognition or motivation. It's just anything that sounds Hannibal-Lekter-ish enough to sound "dark" and "broken."

Penguin skips all that. He's a lot more of a human character. He's actually smart enough to fear Batman, instead of being all "WE'RE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN, YOU AND I, BLAH BLAH BLAH"
>>
>>77759749

You see, this shit right here is exactly why penguin isn't Batman's greatest foe.

You can't do shit like this to someone when you don't know who they are.
>>
>>77768433
jokes on you Penguin is mai waifu
>>
bumping for based birdman

I love this crippled sandwich eating motherfucker
>>
>>77766171
She was married to Riddler in KC, I mean they were always with each other.
>>
>>77769363
No, no, no. She's lesbian with Ivy.
>>
>>77769377
That's Harley, not Selina
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.