[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has finally settled What does /co/ think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: salad-fingers.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
salad-fingers.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
Now that the dust has finally settled

What does /co/ think of Salad Fingers?
>>
Good but people tend to oversell its creepiness.
>>
>>77759741
summed it up good imo
>>
It's alright, but I prefer Burnt face man.
>>
>>77759720
It was after my time, so didn't see it until a few years ago. The voice is nails on a chalkboard irritating, and it's one of those things that's popular for reasons that are completely lost on me.
>>
meh incarnate
>>
I feel like Tom could have experimented with his IP a bit more.

I get this was a "draw" to come over to Newgrounds back when It was still massively popular but I wanted to know more about what the world looked like before the bomb dropped

Because Salad Fingers might have been insane long before everything else got destroyed. He's just "used to it"
>>
one of those things I really liked as a teen but find aggravating and lame now.
>>
David Firth made better music desu senpai. I got into Warp Music via him too.
>>
>>77761181
>what the world looked like before the bomb dropped
Wait, what? I had no idea about a bomb.
>>
>>77762445

Tom said the story of Salad Fingers is a time where Germany got its hands on a nuclear weapon and dropped it in the middle of the UK.

Everyone either died in the fire or heavily mutated. Essentially the plot to Salad Fingers is 1/2 fallout 1/2 When the Wind Blows

Only one person has told Salad Fingers what actually has been happening and he was shocked that the sudden dose of reality almost brought him out of his constant illusion of the world around him.
>>
>>77759904
Zuko?
>>
Hot Topic the webtoon
>>
>>77762550
Source?
>>
>>77762904
that's neurotically your's
>>
>>77762550
>Only one person has told Salad Fingers what actually has been happening and he was shocked that the sudden dose of reality almost brought him out of his constant illusion of the world around him.
What episode was that?
>>
>>77762926
I'm embarrassed I ever found that funny or cool desu senpai
>>
>>77763275

It was the episode where Salad Fingers was arguing with one of his puppets (I think it was the female one)

Salad Fingers threw her across the room and said how he was going to make a 3rd new friend and to attract her attention he had a picnic set up with the grossest vomit induced food ever.

Then he met this incredibly malnourished small child who laughed when a deranged rabid crow took away one of Finger's prized rusty spoons

Enraged, he killed her by beating her to death.
>>
>>77763420
Thanks, I haven't watched this in ages.
>>
>>77762550
>Tom said the story of Salad Fingers is a time where Germany got its hands on a nuclear weapon and dropped it in the middle of the UK.
Sauce?
>>
>>77762550
>>77761181
Who the fuck is Tom? You mean Tom Fulp, creator of Newgrounds? He didn't have anything to do with making Salad Fingers.
>>
>>77763370
the goth girl had nice tits though
>>
File: 1420620267687.jpg (97KB, 1204x803px) Image search: [Google]
1420620267687.jpg
97KB, 1204x803px
>>77762550
The creator of Salad Fingers is named David Firth. What the fuck are you talking about? Are you just making shit up or getting a name confused?
>>
>>77765119
>yfw David was Tom all along
>>
>>77759741
Agreed. I recall it fondly enough, mainly because it wasn't too in-your-face. It felt like Firth was honestly quite fond of the character and didn't just treat him as a vehicle for creepiness.
It's definitely of-its-time though. I feel like you can't really look at it with the same frame of mind today, especially now that post-apocalypse stories are much more overused than they were back when Salad Fingers debuted.

I don't feel any particular urge to watch it again, but it holds some charm for me, especially because of nostalgia. I'm OK with that.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.