[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some minor characters you'd like to see introduced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Scorpion.jpg (292KB, 550x676px) Image search: [Google]
Scorpion.jpg
292KB, 550x676px
What are some minor characters you'd like to see introduced in the MCU through one of the shows?
>>
File: 1320279-picture_1.png (275KB, 332x640px) Image search: [Google]
1320279-picture_1.png
275KB, 332x640px
>>77657641
Both of these would be neat to see in AoS
Maybe some of the Initiative kids too
>>
File: Blackheart.jpg (96KB, 520x900px) Image search: [Google]
Blackheart.jpg
96KB, 520x900px
Ghost
Wrecking Crew
Serpent Society
Anyone of Spider-Man's many B-listers
I want it to be reviled that Strucker Jr has a twin sister who took his body and had his skin turn into a sheath and handle for a sword and have her just called Swordsman
The U-Foes
Crimson Cowl
The Hood
Dormamau
Karla Soften
The Brood
Titania just to see her and Absorbing Man tear shit up as a newly married couple.
And pic related.
>>
File: 1v2.jpg (53KB, 512x780px) Image search: [Google]
1v2.jpg
53KB, 512x780px
>>
>>
D-Man
Grizzly
Cyclone
>>
>>77660217
Moon Knight.
Anything Spider-man they can get away with.
Frank.
Runaways.
Savage Lands.
Stiltman
>>
STILT MAN IS THE ONLY CORRECT CHOICE
>>
>>77657758
Did they ever explain what the deal with him and Southpaw is?
>>
If Rick Jones isn't gonna be in the movies, I'd at least like for him to make it into one of the shows
>>
>>77657641
Man, I remember her. She'd be pretty neat.

Runaways, MI:13, and Moon Knight would be my other picks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.