[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's time Marvel or DC create a super hero with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: fguy-thumb-320x239-17932.jpg (25KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
fguy-thumb-320x239-17932.jpg
25KB, 320x239px
I think it's time Marvel or DC create a super hero with Down Syndrome. It would be a inspiration to all real life Downies. Also I bet that is a untapped demographic in general. What do you think?
>>
File: 1325095006111.jpg (154KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1325095006111.jpg
154KB, 960x720px
>>
File: oYvzujq.jpg (60KB, 634x342px) Image search: [Google]
oYvzujq.jpg
60KB, 634x342px
I don't want real life retards to know that they can unlock their retard strength.

Its dangerous.
>>
File: cavebooster.png (217KB, 508x368px) Image search: [Google]
cavebooster.png
217KB, 508x368px
but if a downey had super powers wouldn't that make them normal?
>>
STEVIE SMASH
>>
File: flier_pic3.jpg (84KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
flier_pic3.jpg
84KB, 500x281px
Punky is the only super potato we need
>>
>>77610063

oh shit, that'd actually be a good premise
>>
>>77610063
what's his reactant?

anger?

confusion?

rage?

the wrong type of macaroni?
>>
>>77609991
Dumb idea, creating a character around a small trait that only a minority can relate to leads to shit characterization, if you're going to make a downy super hero, first make a regular super hero and make his down syndrome be a secondary thing, or else he will just come out as unlikeable and possibly offensive to the minority, its like the difference between black Nick Fury and Nigger man, the drug dealer who fights crime with his 18 children sidekicks
>>
>>77610211
Well of course the hero would be the majority if not 80%. This would be a hero targeted towards downies. It would have to hold their attention. I was thinking having a small part dedicated at the end of the issue to showing them how to conduct themselves in public. "Ol' Downie Peter Parker gets made fun of after school, but he doesn't resort to violence. Pete holds his chin up high and walks away, and that takes more strength!"
>>
>>77610132
>>77610170
off the top of my head
kid with down syndrome (boy, girl i don't care) has parents trying to make them lose the extra chromosome, find a way (serum, gamma radiation whatever), it suppresses the chromosome, but for a short time and has a side effect of some mind power
im thinking a mind power because of the whole downey strength thing
would probably need a full face mask not something cap americaesque
im not good with story though so thats all i got
>>
File: Realworlds_Batman.jpg (63KB, 400x622px) Image search: [Google]
Realworlds_Batman.jpg
63KB, 400x622px
>>77609991
DC's way ahead of ya
>>
File: laughter cubed.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
laughter cubed.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>77610287
>kid with down syndrome (boy, girl i don't care) has parents trying to make them lose the extra chromosome, find a way (serum, gamma radiation whatever), it suppresses the chromosome, but for a short time and has a side effect of some mind power
>>
>>77610287
I am down to this idea
>>
>>77610063
So squirrel girl?
>>
>>77609991
Downsies aren't exactly the best readers so I don't see much of a point.
>>
>>77610590
It would be mostly action and Wing Ding symbols
>>
>>77610046
Jesus who would allow a tard to essentially train their tard strength? That's just asking for trouble.
>>
>>77610211
>Nigger man

I would read that comic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.