[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what would this look like today? Who would be in what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (524KB, 600x2186px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
524KB, 600x2186px
So what would this look like today? Who would be in what strength class?
>>
>>77591697
in current marvel, there should be a cosmic weight with characters like Gladiator (kallerk), Blackbolt, starbrand, and other space beings
>>
>>77591697
Jesus, Surfer is so low eventhough back then he was doing shit that should put him up there with Blackbolt at the very least.
>>
File: War Machine-Nothing good.jpg (18KB, 374x304px) Image search: [Google]
War Machine-Nothing good.jpg
18KB, 374x304px
>>77591697
>Iron Man is stronger than Thing, Namor, Black Bolt
>Spider-Man is as strong as Cage, She-Hulk, Silver Surfer
>Captain Britain is only as strong as Beast and Jesus
>>
>>77591785
Back then Captain Britain wasn't anywhere near as powerful as he is nowadays.
>>
>>77591775
To be fair physical strength is worthless next to what the Surfer can do with the Power Cosmic. that list is all about physical strength only.
>>
>>77591785
You're an idiot man, power levels change over the years in comicbooks.
>>
>>77591697
bump up she-hulk once and surfer goes in super heavy. There fixed
Blackbolt bothers me though
>>
>>77591697
namor and blackbolt would be in the superheavyweight.
colossus would be between the superheavy weight and the heavy weight. She hulk would be in the heavy weight
the rest would probably be the same
>>
>>77591918
Blackbolt's base is around class 50 and he can bump his power up to the point where he can fight the Hulk or Sentry.
>>
>>77591697
Well you would have Carol, Blud Marvel, Hyperion, and probably Miss America shoved in there.
>>
>>77591697
>By night I'm twice as strong as human
>by day I'm an invalid
That sounds like it would suck.
>>
>>77591697
Black Bolt and Namor are bumped up to Super Heavyweight. Wonder Man is dropped from the image entirely. Hercules is bumped down to Heavyweight. Miss America and Captain Marvel are added to Super Heavyweight.
>>
>>77593701
>Wonder Man is dropped from the image entirely
"The man has Sentry-level strength..."
>>
dammit, what's that guys name, the jesus guy who was basically the only one to survive being bitten in the zombies universe.

"THE something" it's right on the tip of my goddamn tongue
>>
>>77596026
sentry?
>>
>>77596026
Wreck it Ralph
>>
>>77596065
>>77596066
No, he's in the damn OP picture, mediumweight next to captain britain.

He got bitten and went into hibernation (for three days kek) then came out fine
>>
>>77591697
Black Bolt's speech box in this never fails to make me chuckle
>>
>>77596110
That's aquarian isnt it?
>>
>>77596110
He's "The Aquarian", and yes he's pretty much Marvel Jesus. I've only seen him as a side character in older books I've read, and from what I understand he's a pacifist with the ability to project a field that neutralizes powers. Spends his time preaching non violence.
>>
>>77596150
>>77596172

AH! Wundarr the aquarian, Thank you!
>>
>>77595924
But he's currently stuck inside of Rogue, with no way of getting free as of now.
>>
>>77596577
It's true, Magneto was stuck inside of Rogue for years
>>
>>77596577
...How do you get stuck in Rogue?
>>
>>77596577
>>77596600
>>77596618
Rogue is such a shit character now. Holy shit how the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>77596618
She touches you and absorbs your power/personality. I mean for a good amount of time Carol Danvers was in a coma while her memories and powers were with Rogue
>>
>>77596618
There's a joke in that question somewhere but I don't have the wit needed to make it.
>>
>>77596688
Wait, so they had Rogue touch Wonderman until he went into a coma like Carol Danvers so she could have her old flying brick powers again? Poor Wonderman fans.
>>
>>77596981
they dont exist.

I think the best thing would be to have Rogue kill through absorption a very powerful character no one cares about, like Exodus.
>>
Why is iron man so high?

>blackbolt's speech bubble is empty
kek
>>
>>77591775
I always figured that was Surfer's raw physical strength based on the changes Galactus made to his body. He could probably channel the power cosmic into strength, but why bother?
>>
>>77597704
He is that strong, but as he says, only temporarily, he probably rates in the Spidey class
>>
>>77591697
Iron Man: -1 (that's retarded, but that's how it is)
Namor: +1
She Hulk: +1, maybe +2
Luke Cage: +1
Colossus: +1
Cap Britain: +1, maybe +2
>>
>>77591697
Spiderwoman made me chuckle, good luck having that line in a post-Disney SJW Marvel setting
>>
>>77597996
Oh, crap, didn't see the comment about Iron Man charging up his armor. SHW class is ok, then.
But then Surfer should be in that class too (strenght amped by power cosmic)
>>
>>77591697

Shouldn't Spidey be heavyweight and ghost rider be super heavyweight?
>>
>>77591697
I always thought colossus was at least on par with Thing.
>>
>>77591697
>Black Panther, Captain America and Wolverine being that low
Plot armor puts them at least 3 tiers higher
>>
>>77598172

Black Panther was imbued with magic bullshit not long ago, he's legit superpowered.

Wolverine was always a bit stronger than normal humans.

Captain America is superhuman, just not grossly so.
>>
>>77596981
A bunch of characters gave rogue their power, but since Simon is pretty much ionic energy now she just sort of absorbed him completely. For awhile there he was able to communicate with her, but some dude that works for the HE blocked him.
>>
>>77596981

>Poor Wonderman fans

That's the position for the last decade and a half.

man tho him coming up with a team all made at Bendis Avengers for not being "real" Avengers is such a cool concept.

>tfw Marvel won't let him just go be a Hollywood star away from superheroics.
>>
>>77596618
insufficient lube.
>>
>>77591697

>listed as top tier
>"With a potent enough energy source I can be top tier for two seconds"

How early did the Iron dick sucking truly begin?
>>
>>77591697
Hulk would be his own category. She-Hulk would be higher.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.