[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My home world was destroyed, my parents are dead, and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Pondering.jpg (18KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
Pondering.jpg
18KB, 400x380px
My home world was destroyed, my parents are dead, and I have to live with the stigma of being ostracized everyday by the very people I call family. I'm not sure what it is to be human... But I'm learning slowly.
>>
>>77587570
that art makes it look like he's got a huge double chin
>>
>>77587570
same tbph
>>
>>77587570
literally how we all feel.
>>
>>77587585
Fucking kek
>>
>>77587585
that art makes it look like he's a potato
>>
he looks like he gonna break a neck
>>
>>77587798
Channeling his inner Man of Murder, I suppose.
>>
>>77587798
>>77588050
LOL upboated
>>
File: I don't think so tim.jpg (14KB, 304x318px) Image search: [Google]
I don't think so tim.jpg
14KB, 304x318px
>>77587570
>Superman ostracized by ma and pa kent
>>
>>77587614
speak for yourself pal, i don`t fell ostracized and want to learn how to be human, i just want to make it to the end of the month and stay out of trouble, something i seems to suck at taking into account i don`t have money to pay the elctric bill and i get my ass throw into jail two yers ago.
>>
File: 1442712673494.jpg (246KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442712673494.jpg
246KB, 600x800px
>OSTRACIZED OUTSIDER SUPERMAN
>MAH HOME PLANET SUPERMAN

I've seem depictions like these here and there, but are they really appropriate given Clark has been on the planet since he was a baby? To him, his home and parents are earth and the Kents. The Kents certainly do everything they can to make him feel like their son in every depiction of them.

Ostracized? Not unless he's recently been mind controlled (or we're talking Buzzcut depowered shithead Superman where the writers forgot DC civilians are not Marvel civilians). Certainly no worse than any other teen when he was growing up either.

Do certain writers forget his identity is Clark Kent and Superman is the costume, or did they give too much weight to that shitty speech by Bill?
>>
>>77588127
>ma and pa alive
>allstar superman

pick one
>>
>>77588293
Birthright does it pretty well, he is fine around his parents but both his clark kent persona and superman are ostracized

>>77588293
>Do certain writers forget his identity is Clark Kent and Superman is the costume, or did they give too much weight to that shitty speech by Bill?

Depends on the writer, most of the time post crisis clark is the persona, anything before that and superman is the persona
>>
>>77590008
I can't see how it makes sense for Kent to be the persona.
>>
>>77590395

I think the idea is that while Clark is in the tights, he acts like himself, but while he's being "Clark Kent" in Metropolis he acts a persona in order to help throw off people.

Basically that the way Clark acts as Superman is the same way Clark Kent would act at home with his parents, while the "Clark Kent" people see in Metropolis is just an act to make people super sure that this clumsy oaf could never be Superman.
>>
File: 1441716336854.jpg (190KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441716336854.jpg
190KB, 853x480px
>>77590431
>Clark Kent slowly becomes the facade and he can only act as Clark Kent in the tights, but he can't let anyone know he's Clark Kent while he's acting how we wants.

Wow, that has to be a special kind of hell.
>>
>>77590488
He can take it. Because he's our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A man of steel.
>>
>>77588293
>shitty speech by Bill
I fucking hate that speech. Not in the context of the movie. I think it's great in that context. But what nobody realizes is that he's simply wrong about Kiddo not being able to live a normal life. It's not like you're supposed to listen to that speech and go "wow. he's right!". It's supposed to be off.

Too bad everyone quotes it online anyway.
>>
>>77590488
Clark is unbelievably humble either way though, he really doesn't mind being seen as a joke since there's plenty of truth to himself behind that persona too. Even if "Clark Kent, Daily Planet reporter" is a bit more exaggerated and fallible, the freedom it gives him to socialize among normal people is clearly worth the effort to him. I mean, it's not like he's ever been forced into that secret identity at gun point, he's basically just doing it for the fun and convenience of it.
>>
I think that clark is human he want to be. He is almost god who want to be one of us.
>>
>raised by the two most decent people on the planet
>doesn't know what it means to be human
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.